All Comments on 'Kennywood Picnic'

by BobCollier

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just a

sick fuck is all this author is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You probably watch too many gangbang vids

but still, i kinda liked it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hot, but unrealistic

A man who loves wooden roller-coasters is NOT going to wimp out on the Black Widow! (that is NOT the only unrealistic part!). The author provides NO rationale for Sweetie to have been interested in pre-Hubby after the first BJ established his Teeny Weinie status ... Not rich or interesting, the Little Wand is not Magic and clearly, he is not very smart ... So WHY?

The story has a big problem at the finish ... Is Hubby is going to accept that Sweetie resumes her bigcock mega-slut history (or, more likely, CONTINUE with it in their home area - something he had not previously suspected or discovered) OR just drop her off at John's station on HIS way home to meet with his lawyer! Pity he didn't think to snap some pictures at the van (not too smart, remember?)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gay

There should be an area for Gay married stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow what dickless wonder you are. You deserve every creampie and every humiliation you get. Only fucked up turds like you would get off on this shit. Just another castrated willing cuckold your whore saw you coming when she first met you and she knew that you would be a better meal ticket than anything else around that's all you are to your whore nothing else.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Yuck!

Can you say HIV boys and girls? I understand the whole " different strokes for different folks" idea, but a marriage like this would seem like utter Hell to me for both parties involved. I mean you've got deception, betrayal, and I've already mentioned the STD crap shoot this guy is taking.

I take exception to that last paragraph as well. The details of the story plainly told us that she slept with this man before they married. It should have been obvious that he would not have been able to fulfill her needs. There is no challenge to love here at all. There is no love. There is only a spineless little man married to a whore who could not possibly give a damn about him.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
what's was hot about this crap

I just don't get why so many fucking writers think this is fucking sexy. Watching your wife get gangbanged is about as sexy as getting your nuts smashed with a hammer. So in the scheme of things it's just another WACC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

Awful story. Not sexy, not erotic, not anything. Even the Kennywood Park references couldn't save it ( and I've been going to Kennywood Park all my life). Great park, crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it!

plays well into my gangbang fantasies... this girl enjoyed!

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Literotica needs to start a cockold category

this shit is not LW.

playboymaxim251playboymaxim251over 11 years ago
Love theme parks!

Really liked this story. As a theme park enthusiast, this is the first story I have read involving a theme park (and a gangbang to boot) and I hope to find more. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

leave her there and she need not get off that ride, and he'd be done with her. honesty here, with himself and her count for something.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GOING ALONG TO GET ALONG

BUT BENDING OVER AND BEING A WIMPY CUCK IS OUT OF LINE, tk u mlj lv nv

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Do they work this out?

I hope the marriage isn't doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really kennywood?

Kennywood is a tiny park right outside of Pittsburgh where there is no tailgating or even drinking. Kind of a lame pathetic, not really erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Kennywood porn story, eh???

Yoi!! Double Yoi!!! Triple Yoi!!! It's kinda like when those bungles beat the stillers by 2 points back in '88... unbelievable!!

Said in my worst Myron Cope (z"l) voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I sure hope you get well

Cause you are one sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What!!!!!

what was the point of this it was all over the place and with no end result either way. did they split up or did he become a more useless wimp than he already was????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another storythe asshole of LIT hates!!!

I'm sure as you are that this fool gave it a 1 vote. So I will give it a 5 to offset this asshole of LIT's vote.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A SLUTTY TRAMP AND A WIMPY CUCK

Very good fortune for you married life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bad

what a lousey woman..

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Ugh

Just can't take these kind of wimps. If she's so enamored with big cock thugs let her live with them and they pay the bills. No way I could support a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I went to Kings Island near Cincinnati for her company’s summer picnic. She was dressed in a very light sundress that was basically see through when the light was behind her. All of the guys at her work were flirting with her. I really wanted to ride some of the awesome rides but she didn’t. I would leave to ride a couple then return about every two hours. I noticed her missing a time or two an she came back with one of the guys from her work. I could tell they had been having sex. Her hair was a mess and she was embarrassed to look me in the eye. She said they rode a ride to explain her hair. When I asked her to go on with me then, she claimed it upset her stomach so she was just going to sit and chill. I left to go ride more, but circled back in five minutes. I saw her and two other male coworkers leave and head to the parking lot. I followed. I saw them climb into a minivan in the back. I watched as she disappeared,I guess sucking their dicks. Then I saw her straddle on of them and the van started bouncing. We repeated this cycle three more times, the last one I watched as she got fucked during the nighttime fireworks. She was more worn out than me that day. A short time later I confronted her. She admitted to fucking five guys that day, two of them twice. We had a long discussion and it turns out that I was more turned on than upset. Since then we both have been enjoying sex with others and are so much happier together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fucked up story.

DOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous