All Comments on 'Barbed Dart'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
glad

you are back - missed your stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This seems to be a pastiche of previous Winterfrog stories. The only novel thing being that the ass of the interloping male is used as a bullseye !

Is it the ultmate act of narcissism to plagiarize from oneself ? I still enjoyed the read, mind you. The theme of the dragon Mother In Law is evergreen. Shampoo and water tossed into Romeo's eyeballs ? Perhaps next story the husband will loofah the backside of the cheaters with a broomstick wrapped in potscrubbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good to hear from you again!

It was great to read one of your stories again. Please keep it up.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Keep Jedbreaker

He was able to take most of the characteristic odd phrasings you use out. It read much better in English than some of your work.

Still, you write English better than I write Norsk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
better then

99 percent of the crap on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good

I like this story as much as I like your others. You write with a neat "accent" that makes a story fun to read even if it takes some time to understand what you are saying. Keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I read all your stories

they are usually quite good and I am amazed of the usual uniquenss of the plots. It gives me a feel that these things actually happened as you describe. Please write some more.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Billy turned out to be the "real man" in this deal as he stood up to his wife and her mother and never lost his balls. Great tale.

376 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Read

Your writing ability has come a long way( or should I say your ability to write in English?). Either way it was fun to read.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BARBED DARTS AND FORKED TONGUES

and its not a nest, but a LAIR for a liar, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good Story

Well presented and interesting. I really would like to know how she started behaving like a model wife, especially since that did not include sex. Perhaps she just became a pĺeasant friendly person.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Good Short One

And as another commenter mentioned, your written english has improved a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoy your stories so very much. Thank you for your efforts.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Easy read.

Fast and quick action by the husband. You have an opportunity for a follow up, chapter, and I hope that you do just that. I am not sure if this is going to be continued, but you have made an interesting character in "The Dragon", and there is room for more development of the wife and the husband for the next 20 weeks until the pending divorce. The wife will be under a lot of pressure if she wants to save her marriage, and the pressure could be ratcheted up further by her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My opinion dont forgive or take the whore back, she will only find a sneakier way to cheat on you and maybe make you eat ahother mans creamppie withoout you knowing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gawd I love slamdaawgs opinions-he don't often fail to nail it.

Good title Winterfrog(??)But I'm with JohnDoe on this one. If she's really not sure what she can be certain of I'm not sure I'll take her back? Would I take her back, her not being certain of what she should be sure of?

I'm not cert...sur...oh whatever. 367 stars.

Viva literotica x_x_x

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Several issues

Good story. I am impressed with how the WinterFrog Hubbies get away with precipitous ambushes, anticipating the evil intent of Bulls against the tempted Sweeties. I would prefer to, at the very least, have photos of the Bull and Sweetie going into the motel room before the ambush. I am totally amazed that he was not visited by the local gendarmes shortly after our hapless (and hip-hurt) Bull went into the emergency room. There can be NO doubt that this was a deliberate attack with a premeditated weapon. Defense of his marriage (and his adult wife exercising her free will) - perhaps an acceptable excuse IF he made a surprise discovery of the cheating in his home - is unlikely to fly in most civilized countries! Much as I like his chutzpah, I think his lack of systematic planning is terrible.

Staying together in the same house is a remarkably stupid move, EVEN if reconciliation is a possibility. Of course she is on her best behavior, she is not being tempted by the absent co-worker nor influenced by the Dragon, to whom Sweetie will NOT talk - at least while in your house! If she is living separately, her TRUE colors would have a better chance of being shown! Maybe she screwed up, but maybe she's screwed up! If the former, and she regrets it, there's a chance. If the latter, no way! But she needs the freedom to demonstrate (or figure out) which one it is!

4.53 = 5*

BTW - discrete and discreet are two VERY different words. Nonetheless, the WF stories in English are improving a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need a follow up or part 2

winterfog finish this story on way or the other. .maybe the bitch mother will drown in loch ness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad........

Pretty good story. Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

This was a fun read thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next submission.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Good story

I didn't think telling the action climax up front worked well. It left the rest of the story flat. Good to try new stuff, but this didn't work for me.You've sort of painted yourself into a box here, if you do a part two. They could sleep apart and divorce, they could reconcile and not divorce, or might they reconcile and divorce. Lots of couples live together without matrimony.

Anyway even an 80% effort by Winterfrog is a five star in my book.

Chilly

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Good humorous Cruel Revenge and Reconcilation story. It is very interesting this story is similar to a Modern Figaro Type Revenge and Reconcilation story: Papatoad's story "Telephon Blitz". However in Papatoad's story the pair divorced and they reconciled later.............

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Don't Finish The Story

My spider sence is tingling!

This could turn in to a wimp out!

The old "if she can keep her legs together for 30, 60, 90, days, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years (choose one) then hapless hubby will take the skank back.

Whether they fucked or not, she cheated on him.

p.s. Amonia works better than shampoo.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

"Gawd I love slamdaawgs opinions-he don't often fail to nail it. Good title Winterfrog(??)But I'm with JohnDoe on this one. If she's really not sure what she can be certain of I'm not sure I'll take her back? Would I take her back, her not being certain of what she should be sure of? I'm not cert...sur...oh whatever."

To this commentator: What are you talking about? I haven't read this story until now and certainly haven't left a comment until now. As far as the story goes? it was okay, and better than most stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No No No

reconciliation. None!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why would he want a woman around that is acting, with the goal to go back to her 'normal'? Between the woman and her mother, easy choice to leave her to the 'real men' of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I get tired of the idiots crying Plaguerism.

It seems that LordSlamdawgg's comment was so he could sound intelligent using words like pastiche. He reminds me of someone that I used to know who tried to use a large vocabulary but consistently used the words incorrectly.

If this is plagiarism then most of the Loving Wives stories are plagiarism.

By his thought process there should only be one story that has a mother-in-law as a bitch. So that means that a couple of The Wanderer's stories fit that mold, as well as about thirty other stories in the LW category.

There are several things the story could be criticized for, but I don't think plagiarism is one of them.

All in all this is a flash story so we don't get any character development. So we take it for what it is. In my opinion the biggest problem is that it lacks a decisive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pastiche

Is what my wife's great aunt called a form of green pudding flavored with nuts

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

Shampoo in face really ....in the disadvantage country you live in the best you could come up with is SHAMPOO. I sure you could've gone to any grocery and purchased any variety of pepper sauces that are used for cooking to make a splash weapon. Not to mention various bug sprays, inks, dyes, paints, thinner and the myriads of other household chemicals available today. As far as the barbed attack straightened fish hooks loosely arranged in some type of handle would do nicely. But I wouldn't have settled for a butt cheek. Go for the groin at least it would be a very long time before he could put his cock to good use, considering the surgeries to remove the hooks. Yes you might've gotten arrested for the assault but you would be out long before he healed. Dealing with the cheating spouse lose the baggage and move on quickly. I've read most of your submissions some better than others. This one sad to say fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good tale...

I hope the wife has come to her senses and realizes her Mother is breaking up her family. Not sure though, because you have written he was getting mercy fucks for months and no sex at all now. What is the real possibility that she will fall back in love with her husband like before? Doesn't seem possible to me; it needs another story just for that reason alone. I understand living with a wife and family and just getting mercy fucks...but then that is the normal for us older married guys!

Ron Wood OldMarineVet

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Ruined it

with that stupid epilogue. She has no respect for him, and is a lying, cheating cunt.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

I find that although a different country, the attitudes are basically the same, though approached at differently, and judged by the reader according to what is going on in their nation, as a comparison, or general consensus, of acceptability.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
another good story

Well as far as this being a good story of yours, I find that in my mind this is so very close to what would really happen regardless which country it happened in. but again nice story. Now for the rest of your stories and judging by the titles and brief descriptions they seem to be some more good reading. Again good job.

IrfonIrfonabout 9 years ago
Can't see it happening...

After catching her almost "in flagrante delicto" - it's certain that she will try to cheat again - her Mother talking to her,obviously found some fertile ground,which is still there - her evident choice of another man,means she no longer values / loves her husband or cares about their children - he will be a fool,if he doesn't keep the Divorce going - she will certainly cheat again.

He should cut his losses now - any Wife who listens to her Mother over her Husband is suspect.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Always

I always enjoy a winter frog story, straight and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She Still Cheated

The only reason why she could say she hadn't cheated was because hubby caught her just moments before the cheating activity would have taken place. Today's divorce conclusions are, by and large, seriously biased in the wife's favor. We should have much stronger laws about the person cheating. Both the cheating spouse and his or her lover should serve 6 months to 2 years in jail. They should get no court-awarded benefits. No split of assets, no housing benefits, no alimony, no vehicles not already owned, no preferential child custody. This sounds fairer than the current system.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
I agree

I totally agree with Anonymous 04/01/16. Our divorce laws are so f@%ked up. I feel that what you have as a resolution to cheaters is something our Government should honestly consider passing some sort law like that. Now as far as this story is concerned so far I have read quite a few of this author's stories and have to admit that I have enjoyed all of them. this one included.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT TAKES A SPECIAL ARROW TO SLAY A DRAGON MASTER

but dragons live forever, just ask Puff/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heh

Great Story, I remember the Norse Legends of Loki, Baldur and the Dart and this seems to have hit that tone.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, but....

The unattended detail that left you with a 2 was/is the "Dragon Lady"! She needed some comeuppance! ...And you demand that wifey have little or no contact with the bitch and if she does it's never alone or they be alone!

Never let an interfering mother-in-law go unpunished for negatively influencing a wife against her husband!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IN THE PRESENT TIME

its hard to find a niche to place pre-historic reptiles. TK U MLJ LV NV

Storm113Storm113over 6 years ago
2* unfinished

Do not know what finally happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where

Where is the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave it two stars because, like too many of this sites authors, Winterfrog is peddling 'wimpdom'.

If her husband hadn't got that phone call, she'd have fucked her Real Man's ass off and come home with her cunt full of come and a smile in her heart to continue nagging her husband about his many shortcomings. BUT... he DID get the phone call and he DID fuck up their fuckfest. Nevertheless, he has to see it as blind luck that he was told and treat her according to what would definitely have happened had he not been told. What soured me the most on this asshole author was when he put in the line about the Real Man's nurse wife sending the nearly cuckolded husband an email 'begging' him to forgive his cheating slut. What the fuck business is it of hers what he does about his wife? The man did her a solid by tipping her off to what a rat fuck she was married to and she stupidly chose to keep him? Fucking brain dead Socialist Liberals can NOT be helped.

I gave this sorry POS 2 stars.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
.....

I didn't enjoy this unfinished tale one bit. Then again, it IS a Winterfrog story, so that's to be expected...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor

Poor ending,leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Look dude

we get it, just post your address already so all the guys can fuck you wife so you can "forgive" her

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Fun read

It's always interesting to read Winterfrog's stories. Where else can you enjoy a good story with a Norwegian or Swedish accent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing of an ending.Did he man up and divorce or did he wimp out.?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Hmmm.

Mercy fucks were given so you wouldn´t catch on to her having a lover. for whomever called and let you know what motel they were going to means that she had followed them previously, how else would she know the place and time. I think those months you were getting mercy fucks your wifes nemesis was trying to build up the courage to call you and spill the beans.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I like the barbed dart idea!

That is original. I'll remember it if ever I need to take action like that. Good idea!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I've read about those wicked barbed arrows before, and that is a good idea. I do wish old Frog would finish his stories though.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

4.65* Excellent story in need of a more detailed ending. I think the husband made an excellent point with the barbed dart in the cheater's ass. Bwah ha ha ha !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once a Cheater. . .

She will be good until another "real man" comes along. Big mistake if he takes her back. 3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

To comment on my previous comment (and parts of the tale) we need to go back to the later events (seen in the beginning of this tale.) Real Man actually threatened violence to Hubby and as on his way to deliver it, continuing to threaten! Hubby was entitled to defend himself. No telling if the motel had external video cameras or not, but if not, Sweetie might not be a good witness ... she might not remember due to her own shock or she might take RM’s side. Due to Hubby’s (prior LDS comment) preparation for the encounter, he compromised his legal defense. Even the soap & water spray falls on that side. A cola bottle he had been sipping on while ‘splaining things to Sweetie, and a quick knee frontally to the cojones is arguably spontaneous.

Later in the story, but not too long after the confrontation, Sweetie acts like she had not yet cheated since no body fluids got shared! Hubby does not point out that he told her immediately that he did not care who she fucked, that she could just stay at the motel with RM and that RM’s wife would soon know. Hell, just the fact he had started a divorce petition and gave it to her before RM got to her car makes her apparent attitude odd.

Trouble is that WF, the author, made a sequel by FTDS* difficult, since the sense of Hubby’s efforts suggest that is wants to save the marriage before the confrontation and six weeks later after he convinces Sweetie that he is dead serious about her massively screwing up their partnership.

* yeah, I know he has gone quiescent ... dearly missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was great right up to the point where he gets confused by her being nice again. She is a slutty bitch! Get rid of her !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

chapter 2 please

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

why bother with a ch 2? this is obviously a raac story and they get back together eventually.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

JonDoe315, you are really stupid. Winterfrog made a fitting ambiguous end without any need to pursue the story further.

The dart thing is really original revenge, and as usual with Winterfrog, better than most idiotic LW BTB stories. It is unlikely that a "macho real man" would want to draw attention of community and his wife with attempt to prosecute the attacker. There is always a risk but it is well balanced.

Winterfrog is great and original BTB writer, far above regular idiots in this genre. It is sad that he is not posting any more while so many talentless creeps are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fun story! Thanks.

Ed

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Damn, this storie ends with a serious int that they will get together, not in my book…

Nevertheless is a 5stars from me

inka2222inka22229 months ago

3 stars for the nurse forgiving the asshole and the hint that the idiot will forgive his bitch wife (so she can hide her next cheating better).

The dart thing was slightly funny but compared to the fact that he didn't get divorced, a very miniscule almost negligible "revenge" and the "wife" basically didn't suffer at all other than having to pretend to be nicer for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous