All Comments on 'Visual Aid'

by makemedoit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loser

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not at all believable

I find stories a lot more erotic when there is enough character development and motivation to make the story seem "real"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

did the author write this pathetic story ? There is absolutely nil character development,

other baisic sex drive there is no motivation for any of the characters, all told this is just a worthless bunch of words and before I forget it has no real ending it just petters out.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Hot story

I like this fantasy too...thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it

I think it was a good story, short interesting, and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
some people

write because have something to say or share why do you write you moron.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Neighbor trade

I would like to go back in time and trade 10 of my 'teen-year' neighbors for these two. Or maybe just one of them (but I get to pick which one!) No, it's not realistic, but it IS a great fantasy! Turns out Sweetie has an agenda of her own! And here I was, thinking she was just altruistic! Practice, practice, practice!

Tomorrow's class will have FMF and anal on the curriculum, with Bukake as homework and Golden Showers as extra credit!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Wrong category

I don't usually say only bad things about a story, but in this case, I will make an exception. Considering that hubby raised Jeff like his own son, because Jeff was fatherless, I think this story is offensive when placed in the LW category, and it really belongs in Incest/Taboo instead. Fathers might have discussions with their sons about sex, but to demonstrate with the wife and involve someone in a threesome who is also a "foster son" is ridiculous. Based on Jeff's ability to fuck, not to mention his staying power, he clearly is not lacking in confidence nor in experience. One star; too bad I can't give a lower score than that.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Unrealistic

The dialogue all sounds the same, Kara needs no convincing, and switches readily admits this was her plan. Feels too false and contrived, but a nice idea. Just weakly presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nobody was that dumb

He played dumb to get laid. Oldest trick in the world.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WoW

A truly hot.. fun..erotic story...soon as she volunteered I knew exactly what she had in mind...but it was still hot..I appreciated everything done together.. same room.. both husband and wife enjoying this pleasure together... so many authors have the wife going off separately fucking behind the hubby's back

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sick shit, even in the best light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply second the opinion of IFAFILHG from two years ago. Loved it! Have fantasized much the same scenario with my wife but without the subterfuge. More please.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

funny cute little vignette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous