All Comments on 'Unexpected Hall Pass'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
Where to start

Nice to see only other men get her exited

Hubby is is only good for slimy thirds

She is proud to be a slut

Could careless about hubby

How often will she now demand a pass

Will she set up a drop dead beautiful girl for hubby?

(Hall pass does not work the other way, gutter sluts can always find dick, men can not always find a willing beautiful woman)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Brtit Cuckold Story

Wow! What a surprise. Sad really Boring Same old same old Formuliac cuck tripe

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Really good

Great writing and atmosphere. I enjoyed it a lot.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Well done.

Nice pacing, caring characters, everyone consensual. Good stuff here.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Hot story and very well written.I hope this isn't your only story. This ones ending left it open for maybe a few more episodes and I would like to read more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
for the life of me

i don't why they have not set a genre for this type of story it would take away all the insults that are flung back and forth, i for one puke when i read this type of story and it's not my cup of tea, my guess is they want the insults to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuck

wtf can't you limey write non cuckmaker tales you are beginning to devolve into Indian writers cuckold molder.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 11 years ago
A GOOD STORY BUT SOME HOW LACKING

I liked the idea and the flow. Need to re-check spelling and word selection in a few places. Keep at it!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Time management

Hubby was a meanie! Two hours is barely enough when you're married and you've both brushed your teeth and it is clear that sex is on the docket! At least start the clock when the (prospective) Bull opens the door to 106!

I found the 'fits and starts' of their getting acquainted very disconcerting! Between Bull being in recovery mode from separation, and Sweetie being tentative with this unexpected boon, it progressed oddly, IMHO!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good concept

The plot is good, and the buildup excellent, but was distracted by the various spelling and grammatical errors. Your description of her internal feelings were excellent, and probably represents many a woman's fantasy regarding sex with a stranger.

And remember guys, this is a FANTASY. Chill a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WTF? A MAN, a HUSBAND? GIVES away his wife to a TOTAL stranger to do as he will? In real life she could have been murdered or raped or though it's hard to rape the willing. WTF is wrong with this picture? Only a very sick mind would come up with this story and even more sick are the ones that will get off on this shit. And of course there will be those that love this idea of giving away what should be the precious thing in the world. This asshole husband simply tells the wife to go get fucked and she does and then she comes back and gives him sloppy seconds. And people find this story EROTIC? it reads like every normal husbands nightmare and every willing pathetic cucks wet dream. I guess we all know what the writer is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh how dumb

I made the same mistake once when I was young and what did the dumb cow do with it ? she fucked also the guy without a condom eventhough I said no problem as long as you protect yourself and with that me too. I stayed consequent and did not touch her for 3 month until she could prove clean health bill. since then I have a zero tolerance rules. women are just to dumb and can't handle liberty when give. why I acted so hard you ask ? she made an academic degree inlusiv a dr. title before she got 25 years old. so if an intelligent woman can't handle it, what will a dumb do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
According to Clinton, she didn't cheat

The guy licks finger fucks her, and she sucks his dick (but stops before he cums). Looks like her husband was dead smart with that time limit: she returns to him unfucked and hot to trot. I pity the guy back in 106, nursing his blue balls.

Rossini12Rossini12over 11 years ago
It is nt real, guys!

I gave it a 5, because of the concept and most of the descriptions, but, please, when will the authors here learn to write correctly, sans spelling and grammatical errors... there wre at least 30 of them in this work; most are just silly, careless errors. All that is required is to proof-read before submitting the story.

As to some of the comments, it is just a STORY... fiction & fantasy - if you do not like the topic, why are you reading erotica? Have a nice day all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A two hour hall pass?? Brilliant imagination and super hot fun!!

I'm going to try this fantasy with my darling cuddly loving hubby tonight.

Thank you! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whilst

Another in a long line of limey cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rubbish

pathetic, truly

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
More detail in part two?

well written, smutty but would like more graphic sex please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editor

You really need an editor as there are numerous errors. Using spell check would also help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

While there were mistakes, the author used an inner voice for the female often missing in the typical hot wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This was such a sexy and romantic story. I also gave my loving wife a Hall Pass but she has not used yet, the right man hasn't come along.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Answer

@Rossini12 Because here and on the SOL (storiesonline.net) the fans could read only revenge, consequence and (good reconcilation) stories. Some stories I read on ASSTR as well. Would you like to become a Censor to cut out from the collection the revenge stories from the last decad????????

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Bullshit

Fantasy bullshit from a wannabe slut. Could ch. 2 improve this shit? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

A willing cuck and cuckqueen story. When will this site wake up and realise that willing cuckoldry stories and cuckqueen stories are not stories about 'Loving wives'. Come on webmasters wake up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whilst? WACC.

Too bad Brits don't know their own language. the word is while. There is no such word as whilst in the English language. WTF...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

didn't enjoy it as much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

My guess is you like boy better anyway.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
@anonymous 2/27/15

WTF is you are an idiot. What English language is it that has no word 'whilst' in it? Maybe you should grab your right ear with your left hand, grab your left ear with your right hand, give a hard jerk and pull your head out of your ass. After that exercise, wipe the crap out of your eyes and take a look in any dictionary in the UK and voila!!! there it is...whilst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

A compelling, believable story. Not the ending I expected, but perhaps even better than the typical in and out.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Whuld have been a good humor story if...

Rm 106 had been gay.

When will he issue himself his hall pass? OH YES! Only HE can issue hall passes.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

hall passes can be very good for a marriage, if done right, and with the proper motivations

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

On whilst v while. See over here in the colonies we speak the Kings English. That would be King George III. Whilst I have no idea what kind of bastardized English the British speak these days. Whilst sound like some kind of mis-begotten German Verb conjugation.

As to the story, does hubby get a hall pass too? If not, why not? We really need the loving husbands section for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PUNCTUATION NEEDS WORK. SENTENCE STRUCTURE NEEDS WORK. "WHILST' NEEDS WORK (LIKE IN "QUIT USING IT"). SPELLING NEEDS WORK. FAR TOO MUCH BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THEM AFTER SHE GOES INTO #106. YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SERVE AS AN EDITOR. ALL-IN-ALL A POOR STORY POORLY WRITTEN.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

IC69,

I'm sure you're right. What's your wife's cell number?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
312 Followers
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES