All Comments on 'Sharing Rachel'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
slide64slide64over 11 years ago
very nice

well done - great build up, nice pace - please keep writing, you are very talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gotta agree with the others.....

.... outstanding.

Love the fact that the wife appears to be involved in the decision making.

precious1_4uprecious1_4uover 11 years ago
You are unbelievable....

I love MMF!!!!!! This story is the epitome of passion and lust desired by a woman who loves cock, married or not. I have been involved in a similar situation and I can relate to Rachel. My pussy is still throbbing and wet. I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Loved it. A loving husband giving his wife the ultimate treat! Well written but would like to read more about the debrief and fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A wonderful story !! Everything was so smooth and arousing yet very much in tune with what people would do. Good build up and story line and how they talked it over and decided together. How the evening started and how all 3 worked together and nothing was rushed. I would like to hear about how Rachel felt about the whole experience and then what her husband felt after watching another man have sex with his wife. What they plan to do next time, etc. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I came right after she and Tim started kissing...

...and I kept coming until the end. A VERY well-written story, something that's rare on literotica. I was amused though when I read "She turned the twin showerheads on, jests of warm water spraying down over her breasts and shoulders." Well, I guess showerheads can be funny when they try.

Best of luck to you and keep on writing.

Sue in Los Altos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Its fucking hot! !!!!

This is one of the hottest stories i have ever read.......how i wish i could be in her place

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was sitting naked watching our friend Tom between my wifes long legs, his thick cock parting her wet pussy. This is what we wanted, a threesome, I heard my wife moaning, I knew she was orgasming ,my cock was hard. I heard Tom say, better be now or I will cum, so I said ok, roll her over and he did, I got behind my wife and as Tom pulled her cheeks apart exposing her lubed anus as we had agreed, I pushed my cock into her arse as Tom held her and once I was in we began to fuck her, first Tom would push up and as he pulled back I would push in. I could feel his cock move in her, she kept orgasming and Tom said lets try it when we both push in and we did, my wife shrieked, her head back, oh yes and then seemed to collapse and shiver as we fucked her until I felt my cum rise and I hear Tom say I cant hold and we both filled her. What a feeling, I could feel his cock pulse against mine, both of us filling my wife, we finally finished and I lay back, allowing Tom to move out. My wife lay face down on the bed, we sat and looked at her, cum dripping from her holes, Tom , still hard, said mind if I do her arse, I said I think she might like that as I watched him mount her and ease his much thicker cock into her, stretching her arse and then he arse fucked her, I got hard watching her hole stretch around him, really opening her up as she lay there and just seemed to quiver as he did her.He pulled back, and laid his cum over her gaping hole, I couldn't help it, I stroked my cock and what cum I had left blobbed onto her back. My wife recovered, she said the feeling when we both were fucking her was the most intense she had felt and she just kept orgasming.It was our first DP but not our last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best

Simply the best written, most arousing, believable and exciting story I have read for a long time and additionally so as my name is Rachel..!

xmx_xfxxmx_xfxabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

Great story and it would be an awesome fantasy to try! Maybe one day I can bring my wife around to the idea.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

One of the better ones

brookesbrookes6 months ago

Outstanding

Well written and hot as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
654 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...