All Comments on 'Making the MILF List Ch. 02'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a great start

Sonny's first target was of course to be his own ma (but of course he needs a bit more practice with Kyla). haha! This has great potential and I'm not surprised it's been favourited by some readers.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
getting moving

this is going to a place I want to live forever.

thanks for the rapid creation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great work

You are very very talented, off to read 3 and 4 then wait eagerly for 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I believe you have an interesting concept here.

I do hope, however, that the seduction of the following MILFs is a little more challenging.

Having a woman spread her legs just because a young man stands in front of her is not really that captivating of a story.

likeembigglikeembiggover 11 years ago

There is almost no build up to the sex. No tension or taboo feel to it. Plus this is in the Incest section and no incest going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"Plus this is in the Incest section and no incest going on."

Sure there is. It's right here, "I will fuck his friends . . . " Kyla paused and then went on, " . . . all of them,..."

Think about it. Use the little wit that God gave you, eh?

Good story, some great turns of phrases. I get the rationale for the comment about no build up, but it wasn't hard to get me to suspend disbelief. Thanks. Looking forward to the rest.

C M

csltcsltover 9 years ago
Grrrreat!

"I groaned and my life passed before my eyes. I thought I was going to die because I certainly could not breathe any longer. My head snapped forward. I wanted to watch my cock go into this woman's mouth. My first blowjob! Mrs. Clark licked the head of ......"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
D cup

If you put a D cup sized breast completely in your mouth you have a BIG mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not sure what delighted me more

Was it visualizing D cups in his mouth, or was it the comment made before I saw that remark. Don't forget the letter describing cup size involves size of the torso. Maybe she had a rib cage of... 15 inches?

Dont get me wrong, i loved that image when I was a preteen, and I still want my wife to throw her bras away. Just dont like it when errors destroy my happiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Gagging to read the next part! xxxx

DontknownowDontknownowover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this very much! The descriptions get you right in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I now need to go back and down grade SO many stories I have given 5 stars ⭐ to as THIS one has set the bar to a whole new level!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looking for title--,five friends decided to each other mom and sister by disguising as intruders

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The first chapter seemed like a lewd idea from a bunch of dirty hornbags. But once Sonny got going with Kyla the ensuing chapter turned out to be very erotic.It was well written and the character development was quite realistic.

I'm hoping Sonny's Mum proves to be equally delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous