All Comments on 'Forgiveness'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
robindavisfictionrobindavisfictionover 11 years ago
Excellent story

Can't say much except, "I enjoyed it."

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
Very good!

I did need the tissues...enjoyed it, love happy endings

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 11 years ago
Sweet and sentimental...

Not a likely scenario, but I always enjoy a happy ending! Obviously 5*, Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

Now if the cheater was a woman, we would be saying wimp, loser and cuck for taking the cheater back.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO DOUBLE STANDARDS ALLOWED

he screwed up and now wants a do-over with acceptance, TK U MLJ LV NV

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
Red, Well-written as Always

People do forgive. Sometimes they even practice what they pray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tops

best story ive read. There is hope for humanity

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Read*****

A Real feel good story. Thanks for sharing this gem!!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
OK, I can accept

this reconciliation. She never moved on, she never dated, she continued to love him and ached for him. So ... why not take him back. What I find difficult to believe that a woman as strong as you try to make her out to be would still be carrying such a torch for him. Based on that, reconciliation doesn't make sense.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Everybody wants a mulligan

Do overs are often desired and infrequently available. Understandably, we humans get in over our heads and hurt those close to us. This story touches on this subject that invokes the strength of their endurance as characters once married with the wife being betrayed in the worst possible way. The description was thick and the emotion was paralyzing. The tenderness and intricacies of their depths if connections were duly presented. Redemption and forgiveness is very difficult to touch and feel but redhairedandfriendly nailed this with the precision of an accomplished surgeon. This story is magnificent in spite of its economy with words. Thank you redhairedandfriendly!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Wonderfully written love story

Glad to see people do get second chances to make things right and that people do have forgiveness and love in their hearts. This felt like the best of people in real life. Thanks for sharing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Masterfully done

Everyone could use a little more of this ambiance in their lives from time-to-time.

Thank you for the offering. I will relish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

A nice story about discovering your mistakes, seeking forgiveness, and trying to do better. Tha.is for a great little story.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Lovely!

Well done! Short,poignant,and sweet.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a fool she is and what a cheap jerk he is. It is well written author so thanks.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 7 years ago
Very Strong Emotional Flash Story!

An outstanding flash story! Hard to cheer for her to go back to him, even with the illness. He left her for a younger cousin? She should castrated him within the family! LOL! Sorry my BTB (bastard in this case) streak is a little vocal sometimes.

Have seen this so many times in real life (usually before the divorce becomes final though), sometimes it works, sometimes not. There are a LOT of good guys out there looking for someone like Natalie, Wish she would've looked beyond her ex.

Thanks again RHAF for a wonderfully written story.

Killian

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

great, sweet. leave this as it is or try to make a part 2, 3, 4, etc?

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

About time a woman forgave a man and did do the standard "10 times worse payback and forever cuckold" routine. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story and interesting, as far as it went. What I got out of it was that he cheated on her, divorced and abandoned her and married her second cousin. He’s staying at her house because their daughter is getting married at her house and I guess he’s giving the bride away. Right? No, wrong. Wrong that she ever allowed him back in her house. Wrong that she’s even speaking to him. Wrong that she even considered it when he broached the idea of them getting back together. A marriage is a one-shot deal. You fuck it up, you lose, you’re out. Forever. No do-overs. I know some will think I’m too rigid and that’s their right. Not taking their marriage vows seriously is their right too. I did though. As did my wife. I wouldn’t have it any other way. No one deserves to be cheated on, man or woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story . I wish it were longer

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

Excellent Story. Not a RAAC, by any means! Goes against all the typical tropes one often finds on this site. While, I would like to have read more about the trials of their reconciliation, this story is still a Great read. Thank-you.

-

It is too bad that the author has not posted anything for ten years. I hope the author is well and nothing has happened to the author or their loved ones.

-

Pasqual

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

Beautiful

Part-2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and good story. Would like to.see a part 2. That being said how would commenters feel if Natalie and Brian had their genders swapped? Suspect there would sadly be a lot of BTB comments. Still good story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cheatjng is cheating, no mattet whethet the wife or the husband who does it. BTB for cheating wives AND cheating husbands.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry….but I just COULD NOT warm up to Brian…..and Natalie would be a fool to take him back.

.

3 ***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous