All Comments on 'On Being a Busty Feminist Slut'

by naivesluts

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Right on sister!

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 11 years ago
Outstanding

Great article. I also love reading Lit stories for the same reason that I love reading many books. It takes some truths and builds a good story that only requires a slight suspension of belief. This is the same thing you do. As for different strokes for different folks, that's been true forever but too many just can't face the facts behind it. Oh well, their loss. Keep writing!

P.S. I desperately need the next Dr. Nix story. PLEASE!?!

KnickersKnickersover 11 years ago
Interesting

It's always interesting to read a little about the writers behind the stories. I hadn't read any of your stories until I came across this.

I hate to admit it, but if I read your stories first, I probably would've assumed you were a male author as well. I think that's because we assume the author has created the central character in their own likeness.

Just as there's certain expectations regarding authors, there's also certain expectations regarding readers. I think most would assume that your readers are male as well. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a fair number of female readers as well. And they may not necessarily identify with the female characters but rather the male characters.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Perspective

Thanks for adding some background perspective to your stories, and I think you've hit a lot of nails squarely on the head.

I'm glad you decided to share your tales, and a little bit of yourself, with us.

And I look forward to your next post very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice to read...

this neat little essay. Also,your stories are entertaining, sexy and very well written with nicely drawn characters and I hope you continue writing. Thanks for sharing your fantasies.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Usually I don't like to comment on my own submissions and prefer to respond to private feedback instead, but I feel like this case is different. I'm glad this essay has received the support it has. Almost all positive, and almost nothing condescending. It makes me a little less scared for the future of equality. Thanks for commenting/voting and for those of you who sent me private feedback as well!

Because of demand like deadeye's, I've made Dr. Nix 03 my priority, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long. :)

Keep the feedback coming and I'll keep the writing coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

What a treat to read something so smart, strong, and real. Your piece deserves to be in Huffington Post or the nytimes or New Yorker.

Though before embracing high mindedness too strongly, I should add the sophomoric, yet honest, comment: I don't just like the way you think...it gets my cock hard, too.

I look forward to reading more from you. I enjoy all the work you've posted here.

Peter

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This was quite good.

It was also pretty accurate. Why am I surprised that a lovely, big titted woman is also smart and can write very well?.... Because of everything I have been bombarded with over a life time. This girl has it all and many people are envious of that. This was a very reasonable, well thought-out essay. I, for one, have learned to better appreciate big titted sluts, although this lady would hardly be considered a slut by most standards. No one can argue about the big tits, however. Well written! Thanks for the time and effort. Were you in any DQS stories? You certainly fit the mold for the women of his world.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Cherchrez le Busty Belle avec les Belle Letres

Admire away if you will, but assume nothing so as to brace oneself for you are sure to be deluged on one level or another.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 11 years agoAuthor
Hmm

I feel the need to remind my last two commenters to not just look at my profile, but to read it. Those pictures are not of me.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
Self awareness

You have a brilliant skill in your self awareness. This is not a gift or a talent but rather something that takes work.

It is usually the case that we assume bimbo fantasies are the sole provenance of male chauvinists. I have learned, especially in the last few months, how false this is. There are several writers who either are or purport to be female, who are exploring this taboo fantasy themselves, going as far as surgery to enhance their bodies to fulfill their fantasies. I follow a couple on tumblr.

I think it is unfair the double standard women face with their sexuality. It is atrocious the way some men think of their wives and partners. The old adage, of which I can only remember part, about lady in the parlour, chef in the kitchen and a slut in the bedroom could not ring more true, the most important part being the slut in the bedroom. Such a woman is to be admired and worshipped rather than shunned and vilified. Humans are complex, multifaceted, of course we can and should want different things at different times and these desires cannot simply be ignored.

When I first found your stories I did explore your bio page and yes I took the time to read the photo is not yourself, not that it is important, but the primary thing I noticed was that you were female. This was shocking to me. However, the idea that you 'write like a dude' is strange to me. I found your stories did read a little different. You often explore the mind of the bimbo and this did suggest a different perspective, in hind sight it made sense that you were female.

I thoroughly enjoy your stories. I thank you immensely for this insight into you or at least this facet of you.

I'll keep reading and thoroughly enjoying, no really, "enjoying", your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Have you read 'girl on the net' 's blog? She's covered similar stuff, being a 'slut' and feminism ect. I think she just brought out a book as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A new perspective

Thank you for voicing these thoughts, a new perspective is always interesting to see. I like understanding peoples thought processes and reasons for being, thank you for your expressions:D

bastardofrivabastardofrivaover 9 years ago
well said

I think you make some wonderful points. people get so worked up about things without taking them in the right context all the time. acting out a fantasy between two consenting adults can be the healthiest way to overcome gender equality and body image problems in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfortunately you really are a feminist.

Halfe way through your essay I thought "that girl obviously doesn't know what a feminist is". But then there it was : selfish demands against other women but especially against men. Demand as much as you want girl, doesn't mean you'll get it.You may be smart and gorgeous but being a feminist still makes you loose all of your appeal.

I rate this essay 4 stars, it was after all well written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just One Thing

You seem to be under the illusion that feminists are for equality.

This is a common misconception. It's for women's rights. Women's.

Not only their rights but also, nowadays, it seems like it's for their privileges.

Stop calling yourself a feminist. The term for someone who is for equality across the board, not only concerning gender but also class, race, and religion, is egalitarian. Which is what I hope you are, because it's pretty presumptuous to call for equality for women but not extend that same attitude past gender (or towards men, for that matter).

naiveslutsnaiveslutsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Hey there anonymous!

Thanks for your comment. I am both an egalitarian and a feminist. I understand (and share) your frustration with extremist feminism and how the oppressed can sometimes become the oppressors, but don't let this frustration cloud your view of how we still need the feminist movement. I consider myself both because to reach true equality we need to recognize the ways in which women are still treated and thought about as second class citizens.

This is a complex issue and I don't fault anybody for not associating themselves as a feminist, and as an egalitarian, I imagine you should feel that I am free to associate myself with any movement I like, no matter how frustrated it may make you.

Thanks again for reading and for your thoughts.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
extremist feminism

Feminism has been hijacked by the extremists who hate men.

The trouble is that the rest of the feminists do nothing about the extremists.

They never speak out against anything anti-male.

Silence means approval/agreement.

Anything men do in reaction to their hate is viewed as anti-women.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Extremist Feminism

I have witnessed countless examples to the contrary! The smartest, least reactionary feminists I know stand strong for how men suffer from our society's set-up, including myself. I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience. I certainly understand the anger that fuels the extremism, but that doesn't excuse it in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dig your style!

I like your pride in who you are and your challenging cultural and sexual stereotypes People are caged inside their minds and try to limit others within their own narrowness of vision.. You have something to say to women and men about the critical projections we put on women's body types and sexual choices... Rock on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting topic

I normally don't peruse this section of Lit , but today I found myself skipping around. I usually go to the top rated list of a section , and your story stuck out . ( no pun intended )

The first girlfriend I had in college was built just like you. She was about 5' 2 and weighed about 105 lbs. of the cutest thing I'd ever seen. She had very large breasts which stood out due to her body shape.

Needless to say we had a very good and satisfying sex life. Hey we were 19 !

Then life happened and we parted ways. She moved back to her native New Mexico while I stayed in Virginia .

Recently I divorced my wife . So one night I thought of her and did a Facebook search and I found her.

She was divorced herself and living in a Western state. Long story short , we reconnected . Things are going good , even though we currently have a long distance relationship .

Her breast' s have caused her physical problems , and she is evaluating having reduction surgery on her physician's recommendation .

She is actually having problems because her boob's are part of her mental image issues . I've tried to be as reassuring as I can , but to her it's like her whole sexual' self-esteem seem to be focused on her cleavage ( I guess that is the correct term for this in this conversation ).

In a round about way , I guess I'm saying that women's self-esteem seems to be so body centric , even to the point of health risks.

As a man , I really cannot think of a equivalent unless it's hair loss . But that doesn't lead to severe back pain and other problems that she is currently battling .

I'm sorry if I seem to be venting , but I guess I am . Sorry , it's simply something that is troubling to me and I have no one to really talk with about this problem .

I hope you do not have these problems later in your life . ( she and I are in our late 40's)

Sorry for using your comment section to vent , but thanks anyway .

I'm going anonymous on this because I feel I may have shared to much.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for sharing, anon :)

wwephenomwwephenomover 7 years ago
Hope ya still about.

I will tell ya, yeah, been a fan of your work. Today, felt like reading something different, came across this. Figured, give it a look see. You truly earned extra respect from me. And just to let you know, I'm a Mistress as well, so if you know anything about the lifestyle, you'll know how serious we take respect. So much of what you said rings so true. Normally, I read stuff via the app, which doesn't have on it the ability to write, but when I read this, had to come here and tell ya, right on! Now, I know you've not posted on here, nor Amazon since 2014, so hopefully you see this, all is well with you, and just know, your words made a woman out there going through rough times smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Your amazing and beautiful in so many ways inside and out I wish I could meet a person as cool as you. Its awesome to know there are women like that out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BRAVO!

I couldn't agree more with you! I've tried to talk to my wife about releasing "her inner slut"--just in the privacy of our bedroom--for years. I argued that it was only her and I in that room, and she could be whoever she wanted to be--as long as we are honest and open with each other about it. And reassured her that what happens in there, stays in there. Unfortunately, the control freak aspect of her personality wouldn't open even a crack for the "bad girl" beneath. Oh, well...

I'm very impressed that you've come to a well reasoned and balanced approach to releasing your slut, to the degree you desire, at the times of your desire. If only most members of our society could reach the same plateau of enlightenment, we wouldn't nearly as many shrinks!

I hope everyones' partners are into the communication that it takes to do what you say. It is a two way street. May you all live your fantasies, in a controlled and safe environment! BigK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much respect

Thank you for this. Much respect for you.

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 6 years ago
Respect.

When I was in Okinawa in 1965 I would go to bars with women who would sit with men and talk for hours and sometimes there was sex and sometimes because I liked a woman. I enjoyed the sex, but never felt that these women were less than me. I was away from home and wanted someone to talk to so I wouldn't feel homesick. I even recall babysitting the children of women who worked in a brothel. A friend of mine gave me the idea. I got to know the women as friends and not sex objects.

I hope you don't mind that I saved a copy of your essay to my personal computer files.

I want to remember it. It could even be used for classes on how people of both sexes should be treated as equals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Feminism is not about equality.

Yeah, as it says in the title, feminism is not about equality. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Here are some observations to support that statement:

1: Feminists only ever speak about inequalities that come out to the female gender's disadvantage. I have never heard a feminist speak about the problems that men face because of their gender, such as the high suicide rate, tougher punishment, homelessness, the lack of care and protection when men are in trouble, etc.

2: Since systemic and cultural sexism against women is so rare now, compared with the sexism men face, feminist "scholars" are increasingly resorting to inventing inequalities to further their true cause. Take the "gender wage gap" lie, for instance. As incredibly easy it is to debunk, the feminist propagandists just keep repeating it. Or the more sneaky "violence against women" narrative, where it is implied that women are more likely to be the victim of violence than men. Not only is it sexist, and therefore anti-human, to assign value to the gender of the victim as a factor in assessing the importance of the crime, it also simply isn't true. I don't know where you live, but where I live (Denmark) it is SIX TIMES more likely for a male to be the victim of random violence than it is for a female.

3: Feminists seem obsessed with assigning male gender to bad behaviors. Think about "mansplaining", for instance. The implication here is of course than only men can be condescending pricks, and that women are always innocent victims, even when they are being pricks. Or how about the very foundation of feminist "theory", that everything that is wrong in the world is created and perpetuated by "the patriarchy" (men), and the solution to every problem in the world is feminism (women). How lovely it is in its sexist simplicity. How do you think you would feel if it were the other way around? If tens of thousands of people spent their working lives, some of witch you were forced to fund through your taxes, trying their hardest to change language by taking stereotypes about women and turning them into gendered words? If nagging suddenly was referred to as "being womanoying" in mainstream media?

Does any of this sound like equality to you? It certainly does not to me.

The statement that feminism means equality is simply marketing, and I understand why someone might call themselves feminist after hearing that, but sadly, the words and actions of feminist leaders, and their followers, tell a very different story. The real fight for gender equality started with the women's emancipation movement in the last century, and continued with the humanist movement that followed WW2. Feminism is an entirely different beast.

Real feminists routinely overlook the fact that men are a protected group in the UN human rights charter, and feel totally free to act out their sexism towards that group, in speech as well as action, especially if they are white, which is another protected group. In doing so they go against the very foundation of humanism, and so their philosophy has to be considered anti-human.

As for the rest of your essay, I couldn't agree more. I personally love a good slut - especially short ones, though I don't really care about boob size or if she's thin or chubby. One who will happily lay on the couch, for example, hands tied on her back, and suck me just right as I attempt to watch TV, occasionally reminding her what a good girl she is being for sucking daddy's cock so nice. A look of shame or even tears are just a plus. Such a good girl...

And what a fool one would have to be, if you didn't appreciate and respect her during or after that. Such women should be admired and cherished, especially as they are being used and abused. It has to take a ton of courage to be able to give yourself like that, which is probably one reason such treasures are so rare. After all, rape fantasies are supposed to be among the most common sexual fantasies with women.

My perfect fantasy-woman would be just like that - some of the time - during sex, and at other times be smart and bold enough to push me to see when I am wrong, and courageous enough to step up to protect me and any offspring if needed. If I ever was to partner with such a woman, I would consider myself rich.

As for stereotypes about males, I have had my share of struggles.

My mother became a feminist for a while, after her divorce (my father was a useless violent tyrant), and I had the pleasure of listening to all the usual hits. "Men are all swine" and "men will have sex with anything with a pulse" to name a few, and seeing her female friends and female family members agree, and hearing the same things from other places too, well, that was very confusing for a young boy.

Something in me has to have believed it to some degree, because as my sexuality began to develop, I tried to live up to those stereotypes. I just wanted to fit in, just like everyone else.

I am sorry to say, but if you truly don't care about the girls, quite a lot of them will find that attractive. So I slept with more young women than I can even remember. All the while getting progressively more disillusioned and depressed. I simply couldn't understand what they found attractive about me not giving a shit about them, but since I truly did not care about them, I didn't give that too much thought. What did bother me was that I couldn't seem to ever "get" the girl if I actually was in love with her.

And then when I was 19, I one day realized that I actually enjoyed masturbating more than having sex with these nameless teenagers. Being so young, they usually didn't have a clue what they were doing, and so the physical aspect of it was just not as good as my own hand. It also seemed to leave a bit of a bad taste, which I was doing my damnedest to suppress. I was only doing what was expected of a true male, right?

So I went celibate to do some soul searching. For several years.

Well, turns out I am a very sensitive person, and by screwing anything with a pulse, I was really hurting myself, hence the growing depression and disillusion. I also found out that what I truly need to enjoy sex is very simply closeness and intimacy.

So that is probably why I like the "dirtier" stuff. Like putting a naughty girl over the knee, calling a perfectly wonderful woman every degrading name in the book, or fucking someone in the ass who isn't quite sure she can handle it. The thing is that when you do such things, you have to be so perfectly tuned in to that other person. You have to pay total attention and use all of your empathy to make sure you are not harming them. You want her to have a powerful experience that she will cherish and grow from, even if at some level, she might be a little bit ashamed of it. And when someone opens themselves up to you at that level, you can't get much closer to a person. You can see their fucking soul, and that is just the most beautiful thing in the world. And then you get to bring them back to the world again - right in your arms - and hopefully stronger and more complete than before. It doesn't get much better than that. Not for me at least.

Well, that became a lot longer than I intended. Anyway, I liked your essay, so now I guess I will go read some of your stories.

Naughty_MommieNaughty_Mommieover 3 years ago

I guess I’m late to discovering you and your writing. I’m glad I read this and got to know a little of the author behind the stories. You are right in about many things. Although I don’t date men anymore, I still enjoy the idea of being objectified consensually. When I dress sexy it is indeed to get a reaction from others because sometimes I enjoy attention. I have a hard time acting dumb though. Just don’t like giving up that control. Thank you for your stories. I’ve been absorbing all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaivesluts@naivesluts
636 Followers
I have retired this profile and now write as Nel Symington. Thanks for the support! https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4828881&page=bio