All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Cock Tease'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jkminorjkminorover 11 years ago
Love it

Yes daddy needs to fuck his baby girl more often.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
I agree about her ass needing it

and wonder if Mom finds out.

and has baby girl got a room mate to join in when daddy comes over to visit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!!!

Too bad you hate women so much. A father going from loving dad to hateful mean father. No love in this relationship. I think the author needs some serious help to get over their problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jesus, That Was Bad!!!

First, this was a rape “story” not incest! There was nothing about this which made it uniquely incestual, one could substitute literally any relationship within the text and absolutely nothing would change! Seriously it could be about a guy and his roommate, a guy and his neighbor, he’ll, even a mentally ill homeless guy who sees the same woman every day and believes she is dressing sexy for him! (Exactly like this “father” did when he saw his daughter dressed in athletic wear!)

Second, where the hell was the story? Seriously, what on earth would make an adult woman comment on her father’s cock? Staying on the “why the hell”, why would she just take off her clothes? She was moving out, clearly she wasn’t afraid of any repercussions. So why would she just obey his commands to disrobe?

Given that I believe in always finding the positive qualities in anything I critique… This was a excellent example of terrible writing! There was no introduction to the character’s, there was zero background to explain why any of this happened, and you had an adult woman thanking her father for raping her on the very day she was moving out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous