All Comments on 'High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 08'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best One Yet.

This was by far my most favorite one. Great work. Please, I'm absolutely begging you, don't make us wait so long for the next one. Please!

-G

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I agree I was afraid you left this project to rot I don't want to have to wait 9 months for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spellbinding!

Started this morning and read straight through to the end of Chapter 8. Very Good if not Great work, thank you very much. I do hope there is more and I look forward to it with great anticipation. Again, Thank You.

seanski1969seanski1969over 11 years ago
More please....

I feared you abandoned this storyline....how great it was to see it again... please don't make us wait again for more!!!!!

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 11 years ago
wow

Love the in media res method of bringing us back to the story. Glorious work, thanks you.

dlj403dlj403over 11 years ago
woo hoo!

So glad to see you writing this one again!! :)

TheBrittishScottTheBrittishScottover 11 years ago

Please dont make us wait another 9 months for another chapter, absolutely love the story!

michassmichassover 11 years ago
glad you are back, but the editing....Ugh!

Wild story-line. However your lack of editing is a constant irritant.

Unfortunately, a spell checker is not sufficient.

You often used: you when you meant your

pushes pushed

realized realize

site sight

figures figured

quit quite

child children

import important

idea ideal

prophecy's prophecies

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
WOW

Nice love the way things went back and forth it will be interesting to see where he goes from here will Johnny Die or give Hera her wish. and what of Zeus does he want Tara or Hera to have the next Generation of Gods considering the back History.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loveeee this story. miss the high school scenarios, but the greek myths are pretty cool. hell, i'm even skimming through the sex scenes (nicely written!) just so i can know what happens next in the plot.

PLEASE FINISH THIS ASAP!!!

pvcleavepvcleaveover 11 years ago
Great Job

Took a little bit to get back into it after so long, but loved it. At first I was a little confused about the coma. However, once that part was explained I was on board. Please continue.

obtusemanobtusemanover 11 years ago
Spectacular.

The only suggestion for improvement is to use a proof-reader/editor. Spell check is making sure words are spelled correctly but there were many times the wrong word is used.

Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I have to admit, I'd never expected to see a modern Greek tragedy. I like your writing style, and plan to read the rest of your writings - but you need an editor. Your story was creative and well written.

tristanrtristanrover 11 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing as always. I wouldn't say you need an editor (not many errors compared to most) except that the quality of your creative work deserves to be shown without technical defects. I'm pretty sure you have plenty of volunteers!

Bravo, and please finish as soon as you can. We'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I can ignore all the typos just to say thank you for continuing the series.

My hope is you won't make us wait so long for the next installment.

Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spellbinding is right...

Your concept is so engaging it's almost dizzying. The interaction between the gods and the protagonist reminded me a little of my freshman philosophy studies of Plato's dialogue with the Sophists. A little less dry I suppose. ^_^ Still, it has that feel when you venture into the always risky areas of life, death and love, with more than a smidgen of the "Odyssey" - Homer's, that is.

Brilliant, entrancing and fun. Thanks for your return visit to this saga. I've really missed it.

RamsayRamsayover 11 years ago
Incredible story

I am in awe of your ability to firstly conceive of this plot, much less master the multiple time jumps and plot lines within each for so many characters; and secondly to inject so much life into each and every character you've created!

Sure, proof-reading would be helpful, but man - what a talent!

More (much more) please...

Deacon989Deacon989over 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

This is, quite honestly IMO, salable material. I'd have liked to see more of a subplot with Rodger -- possibly expounding on the real reason he was sent back along with the protagonist. The story reads like a much more mature version of Percy Jackson, though you have a very different style and form than the author of that series. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Amazing work. This and your Joel and Carrie series are my favourite series not only on the site, but is as good as many books I have read. Really can't wait for more chapters. As much as I hate the wait, I like what your publishing technique of quality rather than quantity. Keep up the great work!

crazynikscrazyniksover 11 years ago
Finally

wow.good to have u back on this one. I thought u left this story. But u surprise me with even Greater work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Work!

This is one of my favorite stories, on this site as well as any other medium. That being said, I'm in physical pain with that cliffhanger! That is truly a testament to your work.

saidinbalefiresaidinbalefireover 11 years ago

Keep up the great work. Cant wait for the next chapter!

uisceuisceover 11 years ago

Progenitor on The Wine Dark Sea

morrigurenmorrigurenover 11 years ago
Awesome

I waited such a long time for this. Keep these stories coming. They are wonderful pieces.

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
Another Classic

Yet another fantastic chapter in this wonderful series. Love Love Love this story hope you keep it coming

cdog21cdog21over 11 years ago
Worth the wait!

I don't know why, but when this first looked like a complete reset of the previous timeline, I was actually kind of hoping that Hera wouldn't be a bitch this time around. That somehow she'd gotten changed by the time reset.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter and see where you do with this cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
would be one hell of a movie!

I have read this thru in one sitting and was pulled into the story in a amazing way! If you ask, I believe you have a wonderful screen play in the making and await the next chapter in the saga...

supersaiyanjinsupersaiyanjinover 11 years ago
Worth it !!!!

At first glance I wondered how i would be able to read 10 pages. But once i began , time just flew by.....

truly superb and this chapter had excellent display of emotions..!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

You have the works to put this into a full scale novel. Best story on this site

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
awsome

not what i expected from reading the first chapters. but i am inthrolled with the story and can't wait for the next part

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
Great but

Get an editor or learn how to type...and spell. Great story, great sex, wonderful potential , can't wait to read the next chapter...yad yada yada, now get an editor

gemman1gemman1about 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the series, well thought out and well written, I do agree with getting an editor if only for the polish... You have a great talent. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved the story till now. Is there going to be a next chapter?

shanebrumdershanebrumderabout 11 years ago
PLEASE!

I read your story, all parts. It took me hours to do. I kept going, thinking that this was the final chapter, that everything was resolved, that an end was in sight. It is the most wonderful story I've read on literotica, and I honestly would buy a book of these combined stories, if one were to be published. However, it's been close to 8 months since this chapter came out, and I'm afraid that you've lost the desire to finish up this story. I implore you to dig deep and give those that love this story some closure to the life/lives of John and Tara. It's a beautifully written story, and the Greek mythology is a plus, for sure. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue. Keep up the great work.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Ya Know

Way back when Tara told him she had to talk to him and he wouldn't believe her, I wondered if she had been sent back in time also

And I have to add my voiice to several others:

PLEASE get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the hater

As confusing as it for at some point in this story I absolutely love it and cannot wait to finish this series. To show forth my ardour I need to wake up in 3 hours yet I'm hooked reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

months and months to finish this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Am I the only one?

That thought this story got worse as it went on? It started off amazing. Then after ch4 it started getting bad, but I already invested 4 chapters so I pushed on. Now I'm just skimming it to find what happens. I thought this Greek gods stuff made the story so boring and then to bring him back to the start... ruined a good story.

tpoore081tpoore081over 6 years ago
More please!!

I'm hooked. That bitch Hera needs a whopping. The typos were/are quite annoying, some of them are obvious, others mess with the story line too much and make it tricky to understand. Please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
finally figured it out

i've been wondering why this story seems so bad to me, and yet i know that it really is a good story at the same time. it's the title, which flows into the premise and first few chapters, which isn't even remotely anything to do with the story whatsoever. you even promised at one point to get back to the high school (in vegas, before you fucked everything sideways with the rape). even at that point, just before it felt like you randomly dumped this story into the garbage, it was still potentially a tale in the 'do-over' genre. then out of the blue you hatefully rape the characters you spent so much time building our connection to and the story appeared to be flung into a seemingly random and completely unrelated to do-over genre greek gods raping both mc's and that felt like you lost your mind, not just dumping it in the trash, but lighting it on fire

or did you? i think the issue is the title and how that connects to the initial setup.

the title and premise and first few chapters aren't at all connected (on the surface) with what the last four have been about and obviously with tyche involved from the beginning you must have had SOME IDEA of where you were going. but you fucked yourself by not building a story in the Fantasy genre, with a Fantasy title, because the 'oh no, not h.s. again' theme has zero to do with your story. the worst thing is that your first few chapters were so amazingly perfect for the do-over genre that when you shifted the story so drastically i think that is what i was protesting, not that the gods were involved, but that you seemingly destroyed your own story by trashing what you had built so well to start with. and I do mean randomly, it went from romantic do-over to rape and greek gods and hate-filled chaos. it felt like a completely unrelated story.

but the story isn't the problem. it doesn't have to be re-written to make sense, rename it, give the title some connection with the greek gods, maybe 'why was i sent back to high school by the gods?', and suddenly the whole story will flow much more logically for the reader. it will continue to be a mish mash of two seemingly separate stories in my mind until then, and continue to get 1 star for the failure to communicate clearly and 5 stars for the entertainment... earning a 3 star rating for the unfortunate and unnecessary collision.

addi01edaddi01edover 3 years ago
Good, not great

Ok, first of, great idea. Feels like it should have been two separate stories but ok. You obviously have talent.

Now, ffs get an editor! Every second or third sentence at least has a jarring, and quite frankly annoying, easy to fix mistake in it. Like trying to go for a drive on a road filled with speed bumps.

Good luck and please keep writing

(Get an editor, you Need it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I came for the erotic story. I stayed up all night reading the superb MA rated fantasy tale you wove. People complaining you ditched the original premise missed out on what the story became... not what we came here for but an original piece of fantasy fiction worthy of print publishing. Bravo, sir!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

What an utter mess of convoluted chaos. Should have realized about chapter 3 that your story train had pulled a toodles and jumped the track and wander aimlessly over the sunny fields of smelling all the pretty flowers. Oh the pretty flowers. The reds, pinks, lavenders, yellows,…. See… I can wander about aimlessly in prose spewing nonsense too.

The first two chapters were good. The rest was a descent into formless chaos. I personally have decided to cease reading this drivel You really have some great writing basics. Unfortunately KISS is not one of them. Anyone who has sufficiently realized masochism to read further has my sincere condolences.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I was trying to think what's the worst part about this story and considering that's a really long list I decided that ultimately it's the male protagonist.

Your lead character is simply a total and complete dickhead I mean seriously he's an Asshole. In the end who the fuck cares what shitty things happen to him because no one really gives a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I never give bad feedback to anyone because I don't want to discourage any author regardless of talent. However you lost me halfway through the Vegas chapter where you gave up on high school Do-over and became some sort of fantasious soap opera. The sex quality suffered greatly. My biggest peeve is that this is the third go around of the timeline (not the second as Gaia claims, although that's also very confusing) and in all 3 parallel universes nobody cares to save fucking Rodger!!!

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

From Chaos came forth Gaia... Now, your rambling story is become Chaos... Here's hoping that you find a singular storyline and move forward. A accumulative 3 stars so far.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

This will take a second reading to fully understand...

inka2222inka222210 months ago

LOL to counterbalance the other comments, this chapter made the story far clearer, more well structured, and interesting. 5 stars.

LacastrianLacastrian5 months ago

This story died in chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story cant wait to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous