All Comments on 'Dog Days'

by Saxon Stonedyke

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please Chapter Two!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Good last line

> "No! Let her in. She's, she's mine!"

I love it. :)

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Short

But really good. Keep up the wonderful writing. And thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A man?

Bio says you're a woman but the vibe seems otherwise. Come clean (so to speak)?

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 11 years agoAuthor
Butch...

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the many flavors of lesbian in the world but I am what is called a hard butch, or a masculine female.... I'm not sure if I should consider getting accused of being male a compliment or not. I think I'll take it that way and have a little extra swagger in my step for the rest of the day. :-)

PS: If you need proof go to the forum. Both my profile picture and my avatar are images of me. I've just uploaded a pic to my author profile but it says awaiting moderation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chap 2

Very good story...

How long will we have to wait for the next chapter?

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Fish pole?

Okay that got me tickled. Good story. Had to look up the song on U tube to remember it, slightly different tastes in music from then. I was listening to the hair metal bands in the eighties.

I'll give only one critique and it's not a bad one. More an observation. It's not so much about this story as your writing style. You write in the LL because it's too your tastes. Well your not a food critic, you don't have to just write about just what you enjoy eating. Grin.

This story with very little work could have been Erotic Encounter, Gay male (a little anatomy changes) a little tweaking of the ages and you would have had a very good mature story. And it's almost a romance.

Broaden your horizon's as a writer.Try other things for the challenge.

Advice from an Alabama Boy to a Tennessee Girl.

That's one of the final signs isn't it?

M.S.Tarot

NimeNimeover 11 years ago

Not my normal cup of tea but I loved it! I laughed my a$$ off. Thanks!

estragonestragonover 11 years ago

Just a note. As a former copy editor for Saxon, so far as I know she is what some people call a "bull dyke." That phrase may be derogatory, and if it is, I certainly do not mean to denigrate or demean a friend and a very good writer. I have heard other people, whose orientation is that, use the phrase (would you believe a priest in the Church of England?). As I understand (but of course Saxon can speak for herself), Saxon is a lady who prefers ladies, and takes a leading role.

I share office space with a firm of lesbian lawyers; I have rarely met people as considerate and caring, and as zealous and dedicated, as they are. And any hot sex stays home; in the office, everyone is thoroughly professional.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

And a special thank you to Estragon, no one knows a writer like her editor. I would not be half the writer I am without having had the benefit of his help and friendship.

You are quite welcome to call me a Bull Dyke my friend, it is after all what I am, and I consider it to be a descriptor, not derogatory in the least. My 70 year old father says it best. His comment when family or friends are shocked by my orientation is "You are what you are and you can never be anything else."

mattswifemattswifeover 11 years ago
5*

Cute and refreshing. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good...

...but WAY too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved it with all its twists and turns.

I am not one for (I Guess they call them Dykes Bull etc.) But I am all for sexy ladies who like to wear strap-ons and know how to use one.

(I once made my girlfriend wear a strap-on with a flexible dildo attached to it. I put a ankle high nylon over it so it would act as the soft skin of a real penis. A rubber or silicon dildo would just stick to the skin and rub the wrong way. I told her for today you get to feel what it is like to have a cock-with all its benifits and its problems. I made her wear my underwear also and jeans most of the day and at night I had her switch to a skirt. It was fun watching her try to walk nonchalantly. It did give her confidence and made her horny. I could see her look at girls different while wearing it. And you should of seen her face when I made her use the men's bathroom. She also looked pretty lude always adjusting herself without even thinking about it (especially at night when she wore the skirt). That night she admitted that she sees why we always adjust our selfs and she also admitted to having new confidence and while looking at some of the girls all she wanted to do is bend them over and rape all of the pretty young things. So she really got a dose of penis envy and penis problems.)

As a fisherman and a lover I would of loved more of the fly fishing in the story. Especially with her wading out into the cove wearing the neoprene shorts bulging and hanging out the bulge of her strap-on where no one can see or know but the Kitty on the beach. Plus her wet white t-shirt just clinging to her breasts- the form so female so curvy with just that litttle fake male surprise for her beach bound Kitty. Catching tonights diner.

I also liked the possesson she uses at the end. That "She's Mine"

I hope in continuing stories Jay (Jane) puts that collar on Kitty with cat bell and tag written with Kitty on one side and Jay's address on the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cool story

i loved the story, it was funny but way too short

MrsA26MrsA26over 8 years ago
that can't be it

Please say your adding more. You left us with excuse my language but a big ass cliff hanger. Why was kitty yelling why did secretary stop. More please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous