All Comments on 'Mom's Second Chance'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and sweet

This turned me on so much, but it also had a sweet side. You can really tell they love each other and the sex is incredible. Who better to be his first? Great one!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very erotic

I would think Chance wouldn't get much internet playing done after he fucked his mom.

He should keep her well fucked and always keeping her pussy well licked. A little ass kissing would be in order just to prove to his mom that she is his goddess.

Thanks for the read

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars !

This is an extremely well crafted story, very well written with a believeable plot line - makes a change from the son with a 10" cock fucks his mom type of story that so often appears on here. More like this please!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

I hope they become a couple and she gets pregnant. Excellent thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

I liked the way you told the story--it was very exciting

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Awesome

Very lovely story.

I know it's finished, but it would have made a good short run series.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Well done. Very believable and very hot. Good luck on the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE MORE. THERE LIVES DID NOT STOP, PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER CHAPTER. YOU NOW HAVE A FAN FOREVER. MORE MORE MORE

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Quite nice

Some similarities to the Christmas story, but so what. Beautifully told with just the right amount of tension ... and the guy at the steakhouse was actually a nice touch, although a bit crude for the tone of the narrative. I loved it. Got involved and and got aroused. Good job.

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
hot

mmmmmmmmmmmm great story, keep it up, it sure had my dick hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good.

I've always been a fan of mother/son stories, but this one got me so wet i couldnt stop myself! Best story by far that I have found on here! I'm exhausted after reading it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
five stars

the most wet i have been in my entire life! i comed four times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She Is Only 36 or 37

Please do another chapter and take her off the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Mom

Good but too much background before getting to the real stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
****

Good but you tease your readers too much and that makes you come off as too manipulative. Of your readers, that is. Too much build-up and you don't avoid cliches like I wish you would. Why do guys always have to watch porn to jack off to and why do they always want to jerk in their mom's panties? Also, this guy might have been a little more aggressive. The mom was dropping hints that he would not act on until she took charge, pretty much. Two pages instead of three would have been better.

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Great!

I think this was a well written piece. It took me a second to realize that he was a virgin, but his passive behavior made sense after the realization. Unlike some others that comment, I remember being a virgin and interacting with others. They were a bit clueless and timid on pushing if it wasn't an absolutely sure thing. Lol... Stereotypes and clichés all have some element of truth, even if the degrees vary, which makes the reader capable of relating on some level. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed it very much.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
excellent

thanks for the awesome story.

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
Glad You Entered

the Summer Lovin'. Even though this isn't a favorite genre of mine, your story was well-written. But didn't you mean "amused", rather than "bemused"?

LesLumensLesLumensover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented. I'll get to the individual comments later, but this is the only way I can give a tip of the hat to the anonymous commentators.

Yes, the porn watching and such may be cliche', but the only way it feels plausible to me is if the son is more than a little inexperienced, or in a major sex rut, and those sort of things come naturally to a boy that age in those situations.

Noted and appreciated, though. Constructive criticism is never a bad thing.

It's always possible the story will continue, but only if I have a good conflict to throw at them to do so. Another chapter of just sex isn't enough to inspire me. Feel free to make suggestions. The comments might inspire me, and at the least, they provide advertising for the story, which brings more feedback, which is inspiring in and of itself.

Again, thanks to everyone who has and will comment. It's much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An ok read -

As stroke stories go, this is a pretty good read, BUT, it doesn't hold a candle to any of the, "of the Wood" series. I've read all of them at least twice. They are charming, they keep your audience in a state of charmed anticipation, and there should be another dozen of them for us to enjoy!

LesLumensLesLumensover 11 years agoAuthor
Not to worry

No need to worry. There are always new stories in the Magic of the Wood series dancing through my head. Xannera is still unattached, plus Dan and Brooke have three kids coming of age. Might even be one for Halloween or Christmas. All depends upon if the story comes together in my head in time.

Sometimes, I just have to let a naughty little idea like this escape into the world, though *laugh* After the response to the last story in this genre, I felt I owed it to those readers to give them another taste.

imharmless69imharmless69over 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Live the buildup and the natural way the relationship developed. Great job!

JohannaSophiaJohannaSophiaover 11 years ago
Tickled My Fancy

Well written and it did just that to my fancy and I will need to wash my Jeans tomorrow!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
More kudos to the pile

Some stories do well with a railroad to an inevitable conclusion. This is one of them. The buildup was believable and I liked the characters, so bravo, sir! Moar plz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tay haugh ti da...

tey hough ti da, ha mobbit!

OldPoet51OldPoet51over 11 years ago

excellent writing, good buildup, nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME

This is one of the best stories i've read on here! Great build up and lots of detail to keep me interested in what would happen next. Thanx for the story! Hope to see more stories from this author. P.S. More authors should be as detailed & offer this kind of build up

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mom's Second Chance

Nice touch, segway from the story title to the main character's (the Mother) son, "Chance"!!

This Mother has to be voted the most incestually honest mother in quite some time. She appears honorable, sincere, a perfectionist (which I am), a beauty, and astonishingly dedicated to her son and their relationship

The writer has performed a masterful rendition of a fabulous story, a monumental triumph of incestual glory. Mother's impregnating should have been a priority of the consummation.

The son is timid and introverted--a nerd. The sexual relationship with his mother seems to be bringing him out of the nether shell of shyness and timidity.

Great writing devoid of flaws and errors (not to mean the story is one hundred percent perfect--Ha). Give us more. Maybe even a sequel to this story would be fantastic. I love this mother

P.S. Writers/Authors: Please give the characters names; there are too many Anonymous' (Commenters, ring a bell?) on this Website.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 11 years ago
HOT!

Actually, WAY HOT! Five Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn! What a naive and stretched boy fantasizing ..

Have you just kids here will write? - Now there is no adult and EXPRIENCED writers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

Love the story! Not as good as mom's stocking stuffer, but it was hot. Ignore that douche who commented before me. Trying to read that made my head hurt. Learn to speak English before you criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good story and very believable, something too many stories I've read on here lack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very likable characters and a realistic storyline

being a virgin is similar to someone who married young, was in a monogamous relationship for 20 or so years and then for whatever reason is thrown back into the ever changing "dating scene". so here Mom & Son are on a fairly level playing field and both unsure of what to do, or how to accomplish it. They both care very much for the other and their relationship; but have just started realizing that they want it to go somewhere else. A very loving couple, thank you

Read this a few years ago & am very glad that I ran across it again.

DKP

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I liked it and I usually don't care for mother son incest. I like brother /sister incest the best/. Bit I did like this.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago
loved it

Loved the seduction of the virgin son by his MILF. Wished there was a followup chapter.

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
NICE!!!

Enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Satisfying his lovely mother

Wow, Often wished my mom and Aunt Jean were more clear about their interest when I was Chance's age.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I wish I had seen this sooner

in time to vote in the contest.

glad I found it now.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

The story was hot and the writing was done well. I love mon/son fuck stories like this!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Very nice

...and very sexy. I love son/mum stories and this one is one of the best. Thank you. Regards from South London

wisman55wisman55about 9 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyed the story! It was very well presented and just hot ... thanks for your work.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Very nice....again.

Second reading for me and its just as sexy as the first time. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother's Second Chance

Very nice story, told with a feeling of kindness for the mother and son enjoying a Second Chance, It would have been nice to see the next segment to the story, where mom used her natural wantonness to guide her son slowly and carefully (and in greater detail) through the many possibilities that a beautiful, horny mature lady could find in coupling with her cherished young son. More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving mother and son

Thank you for a great story. Nothing is hotter than a mother spreading her mature thighs for her horney young son. No need for a latex barrier as the son takes his rightful place in mommys womb. I love to read about natural unprotected sex between mothers and sons as they both surrender to their base lust and the young man works to relieve his hardon and answer natures raw desire to breed. For mommy as she gets older will feel the desire to be a sexual object and receive her son's load the ultimate tribute to her beauty.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I'D GIVE YOU 6 STARS IF I COULD

EXCEPTIONAL STORY! TO SOME IT TAKES NOTHING TO WRITE A STORY THIS WELL. SOME SEEM TO BE TEENS WITH A FLARE OF KINK BUT THIS MY FRIENDS WAS A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. GET RID OF THE ...'S, LOAD INTO A TEXT READER WITH JENNIFER'S VOICE AND IT'S HOTTER THAN FUCK! THANK YOU LES LUMENS FOR A FANTASTIC STORY AND FANTASY!

Fred78Fred78almost 6 years ago
Favorite story list

This goes straight to the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Making the best of it

This story is written well. It has a good flow to to it that kept me reading all the way through to the end. The way that you let it build from the first time that the son master bated. When he first sniffed the crotch of her moist panties. With him finding all the pictures and the tape she made of herself master bating. To the final ending of him actually being able to fucking his mother was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

This story was good,though a bit long. Next time you write a sex story ,make it hotter. Remember people read these stories for the sex,so don't go to far into the story before you get to the sex. I also have watched my mother masterbate,as well as get fucked. Very hot to see.

maxchry2020maxchry2020over 3 years ago
Great Cock Pleasing Story!!

Nothing more arousing than a great story about a cock hungry mom. Great story loved the teasing build up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally enjoyed this story ty.....

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Nize!

11/10!!!!!

SlickerzSlickerz11 months ago

She, she, she, her, her. That's what mostly I was reading. Was it supposed to be a mother-son incest erotica? Didn't feel like that as there was hardly much reference to incest and most of this pile of garbage was focused on describing the mechanic of sex between a man and a woman with hardly any effort to build some incest focused erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I've read your stories before and you never have disappointed. Good thing mom was so liberal. I loved the fact he was a virgin. I'm going to read more of your stories. You're one of my favorites. I hope you write more stories.

Rexat77Rexat7710 months ago

The human touch. It had a feel to the story. It made it personal. It made me feel that both of them really enjoyed each other and felt complete! It didn’t matter , how you described, your characters. Man, woman, husband- wife, brother - sister, etc, etc.

the feeling was expressed and conveyed enjoyment, love and self,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
I got bored

Sorry.

Oh, and hairy vaginas are a huge turn off. Why not, instead, don't you leave out that particular description, and leave it up to the reader to decide in their own fantasy if she is shaved bare, or a relative of bigfoot, or anything in between. That way you cater for everyone, and don't make some readers stop reading because they feel the urge to hurl. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Every mother should let son or sons fuck them cum inside them even take chance let them pregnte you mothers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous