All Comments on 'Healing'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Connerover 11 years ago
Good Tale!

Great Story! Nice to have a Happy Ending now and then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really enjoyed your story: 5*****

Thank you. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

As a Viet Nam veteran, this story touched me much more than others. My wife and I got married after my 2nd tour (1973) and next year will celebrate our 40th!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*~Beautiful~*

How lovely...thank you xo!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
A tender love story

There are so many things I could say about your story, but I'll just sum them up as, 'Great Job.'

Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
Wonderfully moving

Wow! I read what you wrote about having a vivid imagination, but I never expected this sort of a story. It is positively magnificent! Wonderful job.

One thing that intrigued me is that Joey, the wounded veteran, is not the character that will live forever in the memory of anybody who reads it; the dominant character who demonstrates strength all through it is Sue.

Every veteran deserves the thanks and respect of our entire nation. But not every veteran is a hero. Some of the most remarkable heroes are the wives and sweethearts who sit at home, their lives completely on hold, and bear the burden not matter how heavy it may be, in the hope that their lovers will survive and come home healthy, or at least repairable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Warm, sweet, tender, satisfying. Thank you so much.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Troll alert.

My "friend" who commented here, and on a bunch of my other stuff, on October 15, 2012, is apparently not a fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if I knew who he was -- another writer who is nice enough to me when we're both logged-in on the other website where we submit stories, but who stabs his fellow writers in the back when he can. He's one of those guys who takes himself WAY too seriously.

Buddy -- we're writing porn and submitting it without payment to an internet site, using FAKE names. This is a hobby, a way to have fun, to express ourselves, and to entertain, isn't it?

Thanks for the "1" rating. I wish you had actually read the damn thing.

phd70phd70over 11 years ago
Great Storytelling! You are gifted, imaginative, and warmhearted.

Sorry about the troll who rated your stories so poorly. Perhaps my '5' will make up for a little of that. I do love uplifting stories that celebrate emotional connections and giving. Thank you very much. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I would pay money for your stories they are that good thank you for a truely beautiful touching love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Beautiful story. I'd give big money to have had a life even half this great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

fantastic story

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Now THIS is a real Loving Wives Story

Nice to read about a woman who never wavered and was there for her man. Poingant story. Five stars for sure!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good Job!

Wow, the girl actually waited for her boyfriend while he was fighting a war. How original. Seriously, I enjoy a good romantic story about True Love, not the 'I love only you' after a cheater has been caught cheating. This was a refreshing story. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop while I was reading it and was I glad when it never did. Thank you for a romantic love story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
thanks for the lovely story

It is nice to read about people who are true to themselves and each other, because it is the right thing to do.

Those were long, lonely years, and she waited.

beautiful.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

This such a sweet sweet story! So well written. Thank you!

Rickman48Rickman48almost 7 years ago
Love covers

Love covers a multitude of sins. In this case the sins of a savage war.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW !!!

A wonderful, inspiring story on many levels. First, waiting and risking raising a child as a single parent. Second, Sue's ability to see past the injuries and scars. Also this story doesn't have the typo errors, use of wrong words, and change of names for one or more characters. This story deserves more than five stars.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 5 years ago
That's the way it oughta be

I've loved your story, For the Love of Holly, but for some reason never got into this one until tonight. Joey would be about ten years older than I, and I remember that time well. Things were so much different than my grandkids face nowdays. I'm not saying they were all better, though in many ways, they were. Vietnam tore this country apart at the seams in so many ways. (Not being political here) We will never go back to what it was before. Some may think that a good thing. Me, not so much. As a nation, we lost our innocence.

Strangely, for a porn site, I like the morality you put into your characters. Their love was the real thing, and the activities were the result, not the other way around. Well done.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
I really love your romances.

You have a real gift for it. Thanks.

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
the 60's

found this to be a good story of way back when. along with others you have written great stories all. having grown up in that time frame & all the pot heads protesting the ones who did serve not because they wanted to but because they were called.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Loved it. How many couples can boast of a love like that?

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A lot in a few pages, well written and enjoyable.

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

W O W !

The realities of life.

Again, A GREAT READ !

Thank You !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous