All Comments on 'The Bareback Club'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
now to swap all genetic information, and medical histories

then when the kids are older explain to them the risk they have and that should they need organ transplants and such who to call. One thing to get pregnant for fun, another to carry a bastard into life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

great story, sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Same old same old. Are these people going to tell their bastard kids who their parents are?

Frankly SpeakingFrankly Speakingover 11 years ago
It's a story

Give a rest, Trolls. It's a story. You could read the premise at the beginning. If you didn't like it, find another story!

Well written with an interesting premise.

FS

chris73170chris73170over 11 years ago
love it

i loved the store

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Well Written but.......

Pretty silly premise.. A little to unrealistic for my taste but well written non the less

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bastards all

The parents,the kids and the whole people supporting DenverYo-minus the Mormons tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh please

if you can't get up a plot wait until you have one. my cactus has the better IQ than these couples

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dumb

Just plain dumb. One star.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Hot as a fantasy

The whole idea of getting knocked up in this way is a hot fantasy that many subscribe to, but in reality, it's not so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
look at

sickos that favored this story shows how fucking sick they are, it made no sense at all but that wouldn't matter to that bunch of sick fucks and people wonder why there are so many anons on the site who would give that bunch info i shudder to think they exist.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Bizarre

Well written?

Spelling - OK ;

Grammar - OK ;

Compelling logic - GMAFB

Sweetie (hot babe) is convinced by the fact that the Vixen (really hot babe) tells her that the possibility of pregnancy by someone whose history is largely unknown to you is hot! Wow...now I know what I was missing in Debate Club (I was NOT a really hot babe!) Let's ignore millions of years of DNA history, dedicated to accurately reproducing itself. The Hubby's DNA swimmers are way out in left field in this weirdness. Even the women involved have a big stake in knowing that HER DNA (guaranteed to be carried forward!) would not be compromised by Tay-Sachs or sickle-cell or a host of other problems inherent in not knowing the genetic hand-grenade possible with this near-stranger! Like RISK? Try a roller-coaster! Or Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic!

2.55 rounds up to 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
babies

Any black couples in the group? That would turn me on even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
=====================

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent premise for a literotica theme

well done 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WACC story 1 star

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago
A mixed bag for me.

This one was a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I get hugely turned on by the thought of impregnating the woman I'm with, and the opportunity for unprotected sex with multiple fertile (or at least potentially fertile) women is huge fantasy for me. On the other hand, swinging? The prospect of someone other than me impregnating my wife? Me using a condom with my wife? Like hell I want anything to do with that! So for me this ends up being a story that takes a hot fantasy and freezes it to death.

Also, as long as I was reading this story anyway it would've been nice if Rob or Amy had described their night together to balance out the scene with Don & Sally together.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Before bastard producing not to be wrong thing to think.......

In the USA according to the Federal Family Law an exhusband does not have to pay any children support money to the exwife, if the not DNA test proof children are below 4 years old...................The exhusband can restart his life without children support for the bastards...............Unfortunately in Hungary this family law institute is not, I envy to USA..........

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Getting knocked up is only a part of the risk. STD is the biggie.

Frankly, taking the pill or using a diaphragm is the only sensible thing to do. Let the guy THINK you can get knocked up, but having a kid is serious business for a married couple.

Of course, they could be the type who would use abortion as birth control....you know, kill one baby after another just for grins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!

I loved this story! Would love to see another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic story

I loved it. Certainly it is kinky and not something most would do in reality, but this is all about fantasy. For some of us the idea of another man getting our wives pregnant is a turn on. The story was well written and appealed greatly to my perverted mind. I hope you do write a sequel. I am constantly amazed at the judgmental comments made by a few. If you're here expecting to read Bible scripture you are in the wrong place. I think the title pretty well gives you an idea of what the plot is about so why bother to read it and leave all the nasty comments? I guess those folks may have thought they were going to read a story about horseback riding??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story!

This is one of the best I've read. I'm ready for another chapter. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW,

One of the hottest storys that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Bareback Club Experience

There really are such groups, and joining can save a marriage. One of my wife's friends had a three night stand on a business trip with her first boyfriend from seventh and eighth grade, whom she hadn't seen in eighteen years! She wound up bringing home a surprise. She missed her period! She and her husband had fantasy pillow talked about swinging. She quickly convinced him to give it a try. He knows the redheaded girl born "early!!" isn't his but accepted the pregnancy and loves the girl. Their one and only bareback swing saved their marriage..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

I love this story and wish there was more like it. I've had the fantasy of another man getting my wife pregnant for many years.

LactationLoverLactationLoverover 10 years ago
Great start, rushed ending.

It started off great, but went into too little near the end, more of a summary than full descriptive of the events. Why not go into detail when the women get pregnant. Great setting, atmosphere, but seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We joined a similar club, all under 35, 10 couples. Apparently 3 couples had tried to get pregnant but had not managed, 2 of them ended up pregnant. All couples attended a local restaurant for dinner, dressed formally, all the women looked great. We were welcomed as it was our first time, my wife is tall, great figure, a little conservative but it was her friend Mandy who talked us into it. The way it worked, all the guys were handed a small card, we wrote our car registration on a piece of paper. They were put in the middle of the table and from right to left the girls took a card. I left with Angela, a slightly plump lady, I broke the ice in the car by just saying if I had a choice you were the one I wanted to fuck. When we got to my house, it felt a little strange taking a woman other than my wife to our bedroom. I hadn't fucked for a week, so I was semi hard when I held her and undid her dress, sucking her breasts my hand down to her panties, what panties, straight to her wet pussy. I told her that was naughty and undid my trousers, my cock erect and pushed her gently back onto the bed and eased into her. Well, she hadn't said much up until now but she got really noisy as I fucked her telling me to give her my baby making sperm, which I did ,locking her legs behind me. I kept fucking her,then rolled over,still hard pulling her on top of me as she bounced up and down on my cock, orgasming twice before I held her hips and fucked hard up into her again, my second cumm entering her. She rolled off,we were left spooning my cock still in her,i went to pull out but she said no leave your cock in me. We dozed, of course my cock slipped out, I woke up,she was still asleep, I rolled over my hands to her breasts, she said mmm and pushed back against me, I got semi hard and I held her still and pushed my cock back into her warm,wet pussy. I got hard and she rocked back and forward with my cock in her then held my cock pulling away and putting it against her arse, she pushed back but it wouldn't go in. My wife and I love anal sex, so I reached over to the drawer and got some lube, applied it to her hole and my cock repositioned it and as she pushed back, I entered her arse, so hot, tight, tighter than my wife and began to fuck her. She yelped,moaned and groaned, all the time pushing back onto me until I moved, stood up,she said no please put it back,on your knees,she quickly did so, holding her bottom apart as I pushed back in and had the best arse fuck I have ever had, she kept touching herself having small orgasms, clenching, milking me until I could take it no longer and pushing her down shot deep into her clutching arse. We all met back at a café for breakfast, where I picked up my wife. Out of the next 6 times, I got Angela once more, she told me she was pregnant, her husband and her had been trying for 8 years with no success.They left the club when she was 4 months, she sent me pictures of the baby and over the years as she was growing up, orange hair like mine.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I can only agree with LactationLover...

...well done, a good read, but I have the impression you rushed toward the end. Wouldn´t have minded another chapter. Nonetheless: Great job, 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story. Never would have thought of this idea. I did however, almost 30 years ago. Agree to let my wife, Karen, have unprotected sex with a guy we took as a lover. He was "our" lover! Abe had sex with both Karen and I, together and one-on-one. We fucked daily for over a year. Luckily Abe never got Karen knocked up! Would have been tough to explain since I had a vasectomy ten years prior! Have not done bareback since. Sure to miss those good ole days!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's not as fun as you think

My wife had unprotected sex with another on our 5th wedding anniversary (my gift to her) Her gift to me was our third daughter 9 months later. We were far from excited or happy and it caused all kinds of confusion and guilt, even to this day. On another occasion (about 5 years later) she became pregnant again (after I'd had a vasectomy). She had an abortion (more confusion and guilt). At the same time, she had her tubes tied. That's when the lifetstyle really became fun for us. No more unwanted surprises since we were both "safe".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: It's not as fun as you think

next time charge a gate fee, because your wife is a whore and your a freaking cuckold asshole. Fuckers like you should taken out back behind the shed and shot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

We were invited to a similar group, by a friend of my wifes, all over 40, we were mid 40s. We met all the couples, all but one were definitely older than us. All well dressed, the women especially. We were explained how it worked, 5 couples, 5 bedrooms. Each room was numbered, we could leave now but if we stayed all sex was bareback. 5 minutes, those who wanted to leave, please do so. I went with my wife, asked her, she grabbed my hand put it under her skirt against her pussy. She was really wet. No one left. The women went to a room. There were 5 playing cards, 1-5, the host explained we chose one, that was the room number, he would take the last one left.12.00 was the cut off time, 3 hours. We were all here for a great time, be considerate,i got to choose first as it was my first time. Number 2, I went knocked and opened the closed door. The lady was the oldest,( I found out later she was 68) I had met her and her husband, Christine, south american descent. She had quite a round figure from the waist down, her skirt tight around her bottom, not as big from the waist up. she smiled but seemed a bit shy, so I walked over to her and put my arms around her, then dropped my hand under her skirt, feeling her round, pantyhosed bottom. Her hand touched my cock through my trousers and I said to her I am so pleased I selected you. she started to undo my belt, my trousers fell to the floor, I slid my underwear down, my cock bounced out. She sat on the bed,i moved to her and she took my cock in her mouth, wow could she suck, I put my hand at the back of her head,i told her I was going to cum she pulled me forward and my cum shot into her mouth, she gagged a bit but swallowed it all. I moved away, she stood up, turned around and undid her skirt bending in front of me, just sheer pantyhose,no panties. I moved to her, undoing her bra,massaging her breasts, piching the hard nipples. She turned around, I grabbed a breast sucking, mouthing tonguing, her nipples were hard, she was pulling the hose down,i let go and eased her back onto the bed, shaved, I rubbed my fingers over her pussy, wet, warm, I opened her legs, she lay back and I tongued her slowly, lightly along her pussy and just brushing her clit, which jutted up. She put her hands on my head,moving her pussy against my mouth, then as I knelt between her legs, I heard her say yes, now, now and I gently tongued her clit, her legs closed around my head as her pussy was shoved into my face as she orgasmed. Her body collapsed, I climbed between her legs, my cock hard and pushed up into her pussy, she shivered as I drew right back and pushed hard forward, the slap of our thighs loud. I fucked her hard, I know she orgasmed twice more before I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and pounded her pussy fast until my cum again shot out, holding my cock deep in her as I did. She writhed around on it, pulling me to her until I lay down and rolled her on top of me. she bounced up and down saying something in Spanish. I was totally wet as she calmed down and lay on me. We talked, she told me her husband can only get hard once and didn't last long, sometimes he used his hand, I said you can take his hand, she replied yes, want to try, I said yes. She moved off, lay back, her legs spread, you will have to use some lube, I spread the offered lube on my hand and leaned forward, one, then 2, then 3 fingers, she was moaning, am I hurting you, no, keep going, then 4 fingers then slowly my thumb, I pushed and her pussy closed around my hand, so wet,i slowly closed it, creating a fist in her, she bucked, holding my hand in her, oh,oh, im cumming and her pussy pulsed around my hand. I waited then i moved my hand back and forward slowly at first then a little faster, she kept having orgasms. Bring your cock up here, so I kept my fist in her and moved my cock over her face, she took it, sucking me, fingering my arse. I sat up a bit, my cock out, lick my arse, she didn't hesitate, her tongue flicking around my anus, to say my cock reacted would be an understatement. As she licked me, she stroked my cock, oh let me fuck you. I moved, my fist coming out, her pussy totally open, I pushed in, felt not much, I pulled out, lifted her legs, I placed my cock at her wet anus, she said no, you are too big, I grabbed the lube, pulled back and put 2 blobs on the head of my cock while I was still hard and pushed against her anus,3 times and on the 4th I slid in,she groaned, I moved over her, telling her I was going to fill her arse and jammed my tongue into her mouth. I arse fucked her for a long time, she totally wet me, I am sure it was a mixture of cum and urine until I came, my cock pulsing but not much came out and I rolled off, I heard her squeal when I pulled out. Before the night was out, she sat on my face, demanding I lick her pussy and anus which I did as she kept orgasming. The next time it was held at her house, she told me she was ready for me, guiding my hand under her skirt, no panties, so wet, as my wife watched. Whispered in my ear take number 3. I did, she is a great fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can you say irresponsible idiots looking for an easy reason to divorce?

A seriously fucked up story line from every angle, a divorce lawyer's version of a Candyland game and nobody wins!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Dangerous Game!

A lot more to consider here than just having the baby. If the pregnant wife knows who the father is,will she move toward him emotionally,and away from her husband? Will the husband become jealous or vindictive towards his wife and/or the child? Will the child ever be told who his real father is,say on his/her 18th birthday?Lots of other questions of negative issues that could arise out of this. (It already seems as if Sally is falling for Don.If he impregnates her,will that push her to Don and ditch Rob?)

The sex is great in this story and the concept is exciting,in Fantasy-Land,NOT in reality!

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

Even though this is just fantasy, It got me excited. When I was married to my ex, she was a Hotwife. I tried to get her to date black men but she refused. My fantasy was seeing her get pregnant by a black guy. There would have not been any jealousy or vindictiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your story

that sounds like a great club to belong to, so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm amazed I never thought of this

It's a very hot concept. You could try to minimize risks by doing DNA testing beforehand, to look for inherited diseases/potential birth defects. We always pre-screened my wife's lovers like that, when they wanted to go bareback.

Let's face it, bareback is what it's all about, right? Because the biological purpose of sex is procreation, so to remove the risk of pregnancy also takes away the primal motivation for mating. And that is what you want to see: your wife getting a really hard fuck from a guy who just takes her like that is his purpose, to knock her up. I have never been more turned in in my life than I have been when I knew it was my wife's fertile period and she was bareback with a lover. That's how we got two of our children.

It doesn't work for everybody. You have to go into it accepting what could happen, or you shouldn't be doing it. For me, it got jump-started when I was in Iraq and told my wife she could play with her lover without me. When she asked me if she could go bareback, I had a hard time concentrating on the battlefield. In a way, it was like I was still here, the feelings were so intense. I came home to a ready-made family, and we have not looked back.

Btw, my wife and I are black, and she plays with white boys with bigger dicks than mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Variation on Theme

I like the idea. That is after all what fucking is all about, to breed the woman.

To add a little more kink the set up should be that two husbands fuck each wife during her fertile period to set up a sperm war in her womb. When she gets pregnant then a DNA test determines which guy is the winner. Maybe every couple puts some money in the pot at each session to build up a prize for the winner?

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Oowaar This Is So Naughty

Loaded cock and an unprotected Womb! I mean really Dumb Women? Averages state all the Women will get knocked up and at least one of the studs will have a 2 fer? So dumb Women really? But it is SO NAUGHTY BUT NICE!

Thanks for sharing this Naughty Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked the story

The fantasy is terrific - risking pregnancy. It was far out that all these guys don't mind raising some one else's kid -- lol. It would make more sense if the husbands also had unprotected sex with their wives,,,creating a race to see who gets her pregnant. But as I said, a fun fantasy story. We all know that eventually one of the couples would divorce and the man would refuse to pay child support for another's child - but hell, that would ruin the story.

deerhunter00deerhunter00about 5 years ago
One amazing pregnancy risk story

You should make more chapters out of this. Also have a black husband in the mix.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Even

Even with ridiculous fantasy crap like this, you find some anonymous clown who says he and his wife did this very thing. How.pathetic these people are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked this story

I enjoyed it a lot. I appreciated some of the subtleties and indirect references too, from ovulation timing to a fairly accurate estimate of how long it would take to cycle through all of the husbands (someone knows his combinatorics) to putting Sally's self-description in Don's mouth. I do agree with some of the other posters and urge you to take this very interesting premise and try rewriting your story.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 3 years ago
What a cool concept

Random fucking, any husband has a shot at knocking up any wife. I like it!! You need another chapter, though, to let Rob tell his side of the story, and what he did with Amy.

I have not read the other comments, but this being Loving Wives, there is undoubtedly a lot of righteous indignation from the morality brigade...who, if they're so moral, why are they reading stories on a porn site?? Ignore them. That bunch couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 bill sticking out of their pockets.

BTW, shaved pussy....oy, not another one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! The wives should be egging on their partners - "breed me, impregnate me, make my belly swell ..." I enjoyed the idea of not telling anyone they are pregnant; let them notice the baby bump. You could add another chapter where the husband takes his wife maternity shopping and fucks her swollen belly, as she talks dirty about "her" baby being in there; not "their" baby. The story line is so very hot and leads to many additional chapters! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

being a good catholic my wife always did it bareback no mater who's cock was in her. so I returned the favor to the other's wife.

NorajbNorajbover 1 year ago

What a load of rubbish, the whole group would e pregnant and divorced inside a year. 1* which is to many

NorajbNorajbover 1 year ago

Anon made me laugh being a good catholic we would use birth control, however we will still practice swinging, the pope will be ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Fun time bareback

Have the pregnant wifes in a gang bang ,the sight of a

pregnant wife being fucked,while carrying another mans

child.and including black& indian couples would be an extra

turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous