All Comments on 'The Great Outdoors'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChaffIIChaffIIover 11 years ago
A whole new meaning to "Bare boating"

Please take me on the next trip. Great story from launch to exit.

davefifedavefifeover 11 years ago
Awsome

One of the best stories I gave read on this site awsome and would live to go on next trip lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My kind of holiday in my dreams!

Great story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

A really good story that builds very nicely from the mildly voyeuristic to the inevitable orgy. Lots of nice details, especially the smart trick of matching up couples' initials so we can easily keep track. More distinct personalities beyond Jenna's would have been nice, but the main thing is that a lot of people will get off to this story! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sensational!

Nothing more to say, brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

But for one exception. The strength and flow of the river wasn't mentioned. I can imagine the river being 20-40 feet wide and flowing at about 3-5 mph. My exception has to do with all the alcohol apparently consumed during the day. A river is a powerful force and generally river rafting and alcohol shouldn't happen consecutively. There are hidden currents and eddies that can cause problems and aid in drowning. Also, generally life jackets are a good idea.

Ok, i'm off my high horse now and I really loved the story. Although the girls played together, apparently the guys didn't. Would have been hot of the guys sucked each other off too.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for having each couple's names begin with the same letter. I was able to enjoy the story without having to remember who belonged with whom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous