All Comments on 'The Business Trip Ch. 01'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Looking forward to them all getting together.

adgeonadgeonover 11 years ago
Good fun read

I liked it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

An ok story, but nearly lost interest in the 3rd paragraph : "They were going to be out her one more night after this one, so Miri suggested to Mark that he off to fix dinner for Becky"

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Grammar - okay, that was a bad paragraph.

But the rest of the story was not only well edited, it was hot! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous, I guess that should have been ''offer''

Typos happen. Never to ME, mind you, but I've heard they happen to most other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of what wimp

More cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is "Willing Cuckolding" by a "Cuckqueen" or pair of Cuckqueens really "Swinging" by another name? Sounds like it to me.

Gary_AlexanderGary_Alexanderover 11 years ago
Doesn't "swinging" imply knowledge and consent by all parties?

Who knows? But whatever it's called, there's going to be more of it: and I suspect that eventually, the four of them WILL cum together.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FRIENDS IN BUSINESS

and now friends all over and under. TK U MLJ LV NV

Gary_AlexanderGary_Alexanderover 11 years ago
Oh, that's weird...

Somebody at Literotica added the "swapping," wife-swapping" and "swingers" tags to this story. I didn't realize they did that sort of thing. I hadn't used those tags because I don't think they really apply.

Well, if anybody came here for a "swapping," wife-swapping" or "swingers" story, don't blame me if you feel like a victim of bait-and switch.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Comment

I absolutely LOVED the throw-away line... "The panty's came off, and there was fucking!"

Hotter than some authors' two paragraphs on 'the act!'

locltazlocltazover 11 years ago
It happened to me

Crazy thing is that this same thing happened to my husband and me! I was scared to pen my story but I'm glad someone did it for me! Good stuff and I hope the next chapter turns out the same as what happened to us!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Really good

Love the parallel development, resistance vs surrender, looking forward to where this leads. And the tone of the narrative is perfect.

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 11 years ago
Loved chapter 1!

And I can't wait for chapter 2!!

ElisabethWElisabethWover 11 years ago
Good Story

I liked it a lot. Sexy. Naughty. Exciting. I could well imagine it happening. But then maybe that's just me! LOL

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
An excellent storyline

A bit of cheating and now some revenge sex in the near future for the other couple,or a least I hope they fuck...

Thanks for the read.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Tense.

Very open minded couples, having read ch2 already, this isn't over by any means. It would be nice not to wait till Aruba for more tension for this reader. This relationship of two couples seems very ok, not sure, well I'm very sure this wouldn't work for us. You have made this seem so casual and was bound to happen. Nicly written by the way.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good start

Need some more action.

Looking forward to the next set of chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dumb

Whole bunch of sick dumbasses pretending to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Novel plot, but fails to develop what was going between "Mark and Becky" for one month back at home.

Also, what happened after return from The Business Trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous