All Comments on 'The Bassist with the Big Dick'

by Sugar-ray

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Brain dead writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Writer, I thought you had died? what a pity you are still alive and using up good Oxygen. There is still time to correct this problem, stop breathing it doesn't matter how. As for the story? couldn't care less you wrote it so automatic 1 star for this and your other stories with reading it. A cuckold since 2006, how sad for you.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CATCH IT IF YOU CAN

not catch the worlds fair in STDs to share, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CRUDE AND RUDE

Crude and rude,and impossable to belive.Worthless story.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Wow

The haters REALLY hate you! I thougt your story was exactly what you meant it to be, a nasty romp in debauchery. Well done.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
For more children whole family circumtansis

For my comment the readers must use brain. I think the willing cuckolds do useful activities for the all society, because they fish out the slut women from the all woman population as scavangers clean up the nature so the normal average male people can marry sluts with lower percentage lakelyhood and more children can grow up healthy whole family circumtansis. I think such dating website which make sluts and willing cuckold meet easilier for mariage to assist this scavanger funtion better and the majority of the average husband candidates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking stupid

Both the author and the story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sexual tension?

Not so's you'd know it!!! ALMOST a sure thing (if you're hung like a rhino!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish Johndoe (2nd comment) would fucking shut it.

Wishing an author dead for writing a fantasy is gonna bring you bad karma you jerk.

Story too much of a rehash, sugar-ray. you need to get original again. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If he was dead

we wouldn't have to read it.

Thumbs down - death it is.

Busa_boyBusa_boyover 11 years ago
More please!

I love all your stories about your slut wife!

hotwifehubhotwifehubover 11 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story! My first girlfriend was a bit of a groupie and she fucked guys from several bands while always telling me all the sexy details later. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great -another slut wife!

And a spineless husband. Getting sloppy seconds and playing Russian Roulette with his health. Sleeping with a Rock Star probably guarantees him and STD, herpes or worse. They are notorious sluts. You wife may have just killed you. Happy now dumbass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I too had a wife with a weakness for rock stars. It didn't help that I worked for a concert promoter. She had her pick almost every night. The best fuck she had was a certain bass player who played for a big international band. He was the first to take he

Slut wives are the best.

TheVeryIdeaTheVeryIdeaover 9 years ago
Well written

Well, I thought it was well written and it did the job for me, even if all aspects of it weren't to my exact taste. So, I hope you write another one.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Oh wow! That was so hot!! I've fantasized about certain musicians my wife really digs inviting her backstage as well. He gets her onto his tour bus and fucks her!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Mean inconsiderate

Waste of a wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love it! I love it! I love it!

The story is both EROTIC and TRUE TO LIFE!

• • •

My wife is very much into performing arts. The two of us met a theatre director at a huge swimming pool party. While I was with our KG son by the swimming pool, my wife and the director had always something to say to each other. They seemed to be in their own world. I could always see them and from time to time she would bring me a beer & something for our son. I was still able to see where she was.

Then all of a sudden she was nowhere to be seen. The two of them reappeared after say 45 minutes.

She gave mi an explanation that did not impress me much but I decided not to dig deeper.

Her fling with him did not last long. She admitted everything. Much to my surprize she was turning me on more and more. She was better and better in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Before we met she had been wildly promiscuous having slept with close to 200 guys. Often we would spend entire weekends in bed as April would reiterate tales from her shameless past. Her stories had me so aroused that even months before we were married I actually declared that she had my permission to fuck other guys, so long as she came home afterward and let me have their sloppy seconds.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot! Hot! Hot! Excellent, 4.75 = 95% (5*****!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THE BASSIST WITH THE BIG DICK is an excellent wife sex story.

Based on my own experience I strongly believe it was based on a number of real life stories.

My first wife started to chaet on me at a point in time. By that time i had already stopped loving her.

The critical moment was when she fell in love with another guy.

He lived in a studio. I was very intuitive and realized her getting ready was differdnt, it was the next level.

As I watched her I realized she was turning me on. There was no jealousy in how I felt; I desired to fuck her plain and simple.

She turned around and look at me with very friendly expression on her face, and with a friendly smile aked me, "What? Talk to me whatever you have to say."

She left me a month later. I was glad she was gone. She had the sexiest skin a woman can have. And i was missing caressing her thighs and her buns.

For several months my ex was the female protagonist in most of my jack off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THE BASSIST WITH THE BIG DICK is an excellent wife sex story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous