All Comments on 'Nothing Left To Lose'

by griart

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
anon606anon606over 11 years ago
Loss of power by pre-ignition

Move the sentence "At this very moment, I planned to be worse than him." to be the next to last. Do the clean-up to make it flow.

Pressure builds through the full stroke, then 'BANG' at top dead center. Rod breaks and the story is over. Forgive me that bit of metaphor, please.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EVEN WITH NOTHING

the dangerous mind develops skills, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sadistically justified

Terence is a real loser, but the way you wrote about him made me root for him to get his revenge. I read the original stories you based this on, and you captured his loser image perfectly!

I can't wait to read on what's gonna happen to all the other bitches that ruined his life. Don't stop here!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Someone did a follow up on the original three part-story and killed a lot of his foes. But you did a better job to me I hope this is only the start. . Did Literotica remove those stories??? Thanks for sharing.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 11 years ago
Dexter

I see a serial killer in the making

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cypress Hill

"here is something you can't understand, how i could just kill a man"

I don't know whether terence will end up a serial killer or not, but he's gonna have fun going thru his list hahaha

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
OH YEAH

Score one for the meek and timid, the cuckold wimp. the unfortunate. Let his revenge be slow and glorious.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
The weak side wins one.

I hope he diligently goes through his list and tortures and kills them all, they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anyone who thinks that this addendum was too sick and twisted or OTT...

didn't spend anytime with the original series this was based on, or any of the other stories pitched from the original author. NTRmaster HAS to be the most truly EVIL mind, pound for pound, ever to post "fiction" on this site. If there was an ABSENCE of revenge, death, or castration, then this story just wouldn't have been an obvious continuation. I agree with another comment, that the meek, loser, and mentally unstable personality that TODD himself forged in the narrator, was adeptly handled in this treatment. I don't think even FTDS could have taken this story in a better direction. Powerful, if still left a little incomplete in its scope or vision. Good work for a first effort just the same! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
maybe I'm sick, but

I like this shit....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmm

vicious

unmerciful

remorseless

unforgiving

vindictive

sadistic

I like this guy

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

a good start where is the rest of the story?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
Great start

Please write the next chapters.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Finally

I hated what the original author kept doing to Terrence. Todd deserves this and so much more. I like that Terrence is taking his time, I hope Todd can hold on for weeks before giving up the ghost. The rest of his friends and whores all deserve similar punishment. Please be creative. One of the most over due revenges, thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Just Looked at the Original Stories

Please make this a series and get even on them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Six Years Ago

Six years and no follow up, and FTDS has stopped writing. Someone else could certainly have a clear shot.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
make more

Stories like this one for each one and then rebuild the business. Fuck them all.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Liked it

Too bad that you didn't keep it going. Enjoyed this one.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Well done. Interesting story. A loser decides to become someone. Fortunately it was primo asshole town jock who took the brunt of his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Needs a follow upGEH0h3

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

And where is the end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous