All Comments on 'Hubby Learns a Lesson Ch. 01'

by Badboy_71

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Typical of this site anymore. Cum eating cuckold husbands. Does this reall excite the average person? Or just the fringe loving sickos? Sorry but it really does not do anything for me and there seems to be an abundance of these stories here. Fetish maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Note to Webmasters: Change this site to Cuckyerotica.com

Why is it all these Cuckolds and the stories they write all have drop dead gorgeous innocent happily married women for wives but they never EVER satisfy them and they always want to watch another man do their job for them? how sad can it be that someone who calls them self a "man" would let someone else do the job they are supposed to do? that's what mates are for isn't? you fuck your mate and fight off any other male that comes close to your mate or maybe these cuckolds are a new type of creature that women have somehow invented? Maybe the women have created a new strand of male evolution that creature is the "Cuckold". These women must know how to castrate and humiliate certain types of men and know that these castrated and pathetic men will let them do anything they want. most of these creatures are on this site so the site should change it's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay, but . . . .

A good story. Well told. I think that many of us men want to have our wives get fucked by another man and some of us even want to watch. HOWEVER, what is it about so many stories written to include the husband eating the other guy's load out of his wife's cunt? Man, that is weird!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was hot just what I've been wanting my wife to do,including the creampie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your story sets up the situation of what the husband wanted to happen with his wife. The unexpected turn at the end, where Franks cleans his wife after; is setting the stage for what happens next. Many husband want this kind of fantasy to become real. Wives, then make their husbands submit if they must go outside their marriage for sex. Good story and please write another chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well......

He got his wish and......More!!!

She went from perfectly happy to liking a strange cock and a good fuck. Hubby thought it would be casual and not threatening but wifey is no dummy, hot and as long as dummy wanted it - hell life just got interesting and, oh yes - hubby will clean her up after each guy has her and that is a thrill.

Mr. Confidant hubby just became the support cuck for a beautiful and sexy woman.

What's the ol' sayin.............................?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

frank has this misguided notion and she's damaged goods. BUt he created the monster

wolfgarwolfgarover 11 years ago
Where have all the none cuck writers gone?

Are you serious?R u friends with Indiansub male?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Rolls-Royce

If you want your wife to be content with her KIA, don't bring a Rolls or a Ferarri home for her to test-drive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most folks real fantasy

I am filled with lust, envy and great respect for a woman who goes for what she REALLY always wanted but never knew until she felt the lust

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Other than

making her husband lick her afterwards - that was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy husband?

I'm thinking he didn't want to have anything to do with your cheating slut pussy when you got home. I mean eeeewwwwwww.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This story was rushed with little detail, but.....

I still like it. So was cuckold hard? She should have told him that now that she has had a real man cock and fuck, he was not getting anymore. Glad she made him eat all that hot thick sperm and forced him to swallow. He is a cuckold now and will have many other humiliating chores. She needs to put his little wee wee in chastity. Milk him dry once a month than back in chastity. And make him wear panties.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicouplealmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

Masturbated to it this morning. Loved everything about the story.

Thank you.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
FETISH FETISH FETISH Move along folks nothing to read here.

So far out of mainstream life that you need a telescope to see the teensy tiny segment of society that practices and enjoys this stuff. (Did I mention how infinitesimal this demographic is?)

The "author" is either trolling in the original internet sense of the word or gets off on the negative feedback. Or he's just prancing and flouncing about chanting "Look at me, look at me!"

I didn't read it. Read the comments so there's not reason to read it. I will vote 1* because of the deception of putting it in Loving Wives.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
wow

excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Test ...

... well, you stupid gutter gash, you failed the test. He was just testing you; whether he could trust you or whether you were just another puta - another trailer trash, sewer slut whore - not worthy of being a wife. And you showed him alright! You showed him what a lying, deceitful, cheating, whoring tramp you really are! Just like that - in two minutes you were spreading your whore legs for the first strange cock that came within 10 feet of you.

He's so happy now that he can divorce such a piece of shit whore like you and find a real woman to marry, have his children, be his trusted companion and loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

I wonder how many diseases she has already? And how many she just passed on to her husband? Epically stupid idea.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not that everyday, but-

This happens every night of the world and may explain where some of the people currently in politics came from. Yeah, some disease transmissions and some kids greet the participants, but as long as the participants made their decisions while sober, ce'st la vie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

For a short one

betamale08betamale08over 3 years ago

I like that it's told from the woman's point of view and that it's quick, to the point an sexy as hell!!

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

Too quick. I think the anticipation is what makes it sexy. I also think that the eventual surrender of both couples - her to the slut within and him to his inner voyeur is what makes it sexy. This one has all the elements. It just needs to slow down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hubby files for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your fuck was kind of glorious

My wife and I had dirty talks every time we had sex ,but since was a believer we never taught about. Bringing that to our selfie is real

On a trip to Middle East we rented a little cottage which was attached to the land lords

The man lived there by him self preparing food and supply for his tenants ,He was a muscular person his skin burned of sun good looking and very soft temper one

Used to go to nearby town for supplies riding his tricycle

My wife needed some ladies stuff she asked him if she accompany. Him

She placed herself in the corner of his tricycle basket and they disappeared on the bend the road ,I grabbed my fishing rod and head to the creek

I did not have any eye catching success backed to the cottage to my surprise she had not back yet I took a shower and lied back on the bed ,by the clip of the door I woke up that was her at the step of the door said hi and went directly to the kitchen and in couple of minute the squeaky door of bath room

Couple minutes passed but her shower time was un expectedly long ,I got up and approached the shower water was running on her naked back and she was motion less standing ,when heated me she turned to me and for a second tried to cover herself but gave it up rapidly

I was sure that some thing had been going on ,we had the supper with minimum talk and she got busy with the book that she was reading until the bed time she went to bed when I was in the bathroom and when I joined her she was backing to me I hugged her no time lost she started kissing me when I kissed her back she suddenly burst in cry ,after repeating myself several time what was wrong ,while she shivering replied forgive me Marvin

Marvin forgive me. Ok dear what is wrong ,she started confession I cheated on you

THIS STORY WILL BE CONTINUED SOME TIME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous