All Comments on 'Making the MILF List Ch. 05'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Annie sound like...

every stupid Chinese stereotype from the fifties.

Too bad--it distracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Started great...

Oh, the seduction scene with Mrs Rossini in her kitchen - quite lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes have to agree about the asian stereotype.

Can't stand her bossing everyone around.

Love everything else tho. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
decent

don't give the asian woman any power, this is the guys idea and they need to keep it as it to stop it from spiraling

killer12killer12over 11 years ago
Great story

Love the story so far. Only the Asian lady is to much. She pulled away from the story. If she stays I hope Sonny and friends put her down a few notches to where she serves the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you insist on leaving mrs. kingston in the tangled web it is only fair that her son adds her to the "list" and put her in her place.

if you insist on leaving Mrs. Kingston in the boys story, have her son add his mother the "list". she is an unnecessary distraction and should not have been put in a Dom position.

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 11 years ago
Excellence chapter

I love this series. I have to agree with some of the other comments, not too fond of Mrs. Kingston taking charge. But i figure you have a reason for introducing her into the story. Keep them cumming.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
get rid of Mrs. Kingston

Love the story so far but get rid of the Asian MILF. 5 moms is enough!

spgmarinespgmarineover 11 years ago
making the milf list

take Mrs. Kingston out of the story. Now you need to work it so the other's get to fuck each mother then have a gangbang with them all together. Need to make Sonny the leader now since he fucked all five first he has control over them all and they do what he wants. and work the sisters in from Sonny family and the other guys sisters.

After they have fucked all the mothers and sisters maybe have it were they make some money from friends from school or other men and wemen by having the mothers turn into total sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What do you mean finilshed

What do you mean finished inl 5 chapters when you put at the end of 5 "****NEXT: Sharing the MILF List" Are you ADD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To Anonymous

I'm actually wondering if you are teh one that's ADD, since you apparently didn't make it to the end of the comments on the authors biography page. He clearly stated that he intends to do 2 more installments (Sharing The MILF List and Expanding the MILF List). So his comment about Making the MILF List being completed in 5 chapters is understandable as that installment was completed after Chapter 5.

To the author, I hope you get the next installment posted soon. This is a great story and it'll be interesting to see how Sonny gets Mrs. Kingston under control and how the other sons/mothers react when they start hooking up.

Lokis_mindLokis_mindover 11 years ago
Lost Me

Lost me in this chapter sorry to say. Not being racist but the Asian mum ruined it for me and to be honest I would of preferred it to stay just Sonny and leave the other guys out of it. First four chapters brilliant!

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
NEVER

NEVER ENOUGH PUSSY. THE ASIAN GIRL WILL BE A GREAT ONE FOR ALL TH 5 BOYS TO GANG UP ON AND FUCK INTO SUBMISSION .HAVING HER SERVICE ALL THE WOMEN AND NOT GETTING ANY COCK TILL SHE SATISFIES ALL OF THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lost me on Mrs. Kingston

While the story had been absolutely top notch till now, the nosy neighbor ruined it for me. I wanted it to stay within the five friends and families. No one else. But a good story nonetheless. Looking forward to reading the continuing series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In the story's final episode have all six women you have fucked get pregnant with your child and then settle down to fucking only your mother and your three sisters.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Asian bitch

I agree with others, I'd have given you a 5 if that Asian bitch would have been put in her place. You established the main character exerting his will to get the MILF list assembled, and then for whatever reason you just let it all go. Perhaps though part of my disappointment is the idea of one person ordering everyone else around. I hope you develop some creative way to shut her pie hole and let this go back to five friends fucking their own, and their friends, mother(s).

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
Contrasting on the "Asian Bitch" comment

Hi and thanks for your comment. The comments on this section generally match yours. I am finally motivated to add my own comments. First, if you proceed on to the next story cycle, "Sharing the MILF List" I think you will find Annie put in her place. She is a bitch and being Asian has nothing to do with it, however. I lived in China and patterned her after a woman I knew there, so it was not quite a stereotype so much as a distinct character I encountered, that she was Chinese was only circumstantial. The way these stories divided turned out to be unfortunate because Annie becomes central in bridging the gap between the guys and each and all of their mothers. She was the device to allow them to do a single woman without conflating it with the mother/son theme. For her service, she gets to remain in the story. Since I knew her, it was fun to put her in the story, even though it put off some readers. I hope it makes her 'commuppance' more satisfying. Thanks for your comments and I hope you enjoy the remainder of the series.

-C

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 9 years ago
Great series!

Beautifully written; beautifully paced. In this last one I wasn't always sure who had what where and who was doing who but the blood rushing to my brain and elsewhere may have affected my critical reading skills.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing talents with us. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice but really didn't like Mrs. Kingston. Hope she doesn't try to take over

grouplover12grouplover12about 8 years ago
Mrs Kingston sucks. Took a lot out of it for me.

Mrs Kingston sucks. Took a lot out of it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mrs. Kingston

Mrs Kingston was an interesting addition. Even in fantasy it is just a reminder that you must expect the unexpected. It creates and interesting challenge in people management for the boys to be addressed in "Sharing the MILF List" It looks like Brent is the one with the problem!!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Gang Bang Mrs Kingston

Tie her up and use her as practice, just keep fucking her until she passes out. She is such a good slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Good Start…

Mrs. Kingston detracted from everything. I couldn't tell which hurt the story most, the hideously stereotyped speech pattern or her belief that she could order people around after it was provable she was just as complicit in adultery. Either way "her" traffic directions were crappy and annoying.

As happens so often on this site with writers, you made the hero of this story (Sonny, the narrator) sexually inferior to Brent. Why can't writers just make their heros the best or even? Brent was longer, had better stamina despite cumming fewer times and Sonny couldn't keep pace while Brent was banging his mom. I haven't started the Sharing series yet but I have a feeling all of the other boys have either a girth or length or stamina advantages over the "the fuck of the MILFs lives" as Sonny established himself to be in this series.

Solid series and the seductions are top notch in a consequence free environment you stated. Loved Mrs Rossini seduction and fuck the most but the rest were excellent. Other than the issues above this is a terrific series especially as an prequel series

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
One of the best series on Lit...

As for the Chinese character addition, I trust the author

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 5 years ago
Fantastic.

The author is really talented and must have vast experience. One of the best and horniest sex stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Chinese woman wit cunt hair she should of been do then got her knocked up with kid in her

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinover 2 years ago

Well done. This is one of the better “ Family Fun” stories I’ve read in weeks.

My only problem was the Annie woman. Her directing traffic in the last chapter and everyone just going along with bothers me. Sonny was in control and doing great up and until this random lady shows up and gives him orders in his house. Naw bro.

This was indeed a five star story. But Asian Annie rubbed me the wrong way and dropped it to 4 stars.

Studio8101Studio81015 months ago

Complex action, very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous