All Comments on 'Brian and Aunt Em Ch. 03'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm

Just a little confused, at the end of this one as Em's two other children are grown a boy and girl, but in first installment Tommy is nursing. Seems like maybe you are mixing your timelines. Just something you may want to be a little more careful with to keep your stories somewhat sensible. Otherwise I kind of like the stories, even if they are brief.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I was wanting him to have a threesome with Auntie Em and Ellen

Keeping both women well fucked would be a pleasure to all of them, especially if he could get both of them pregnant.

Keeping both women's bellies full of babies and there tits full of milk would be a wild fantasy.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is rubbish now.

This stuff was never great but it had a kind of charm and character that was not the same old stroke story we find here. This second new installment of Brian and Aunt Em after 4 years gives the further suspicion of being written by a new person. Even the small cultural markers in this newer narrative are absent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He told the oldest daughter he had experience with her mother. That would trigger her to become very angry and disgusted with him. Women do not care for hearing about other women and certainly not another female relative. We will see what the author does in later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous