All Comments on 'Coincidentally By Design Ch. 02'

by PayDay

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how dumb

i got as far as the opening where you said if you don't like it don't read it how dumb can a person be. I didn't read it you wizard and i know if i did i would be as dumb as you.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Well, I guess you pulled Steven down far enough that it was going to make it easy for Albert and Beulah to get together. Still, the story lacked a conclusion, even though it was outlined by what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who would steal your cuck story

Another Cuck

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Poor Steven.

Pitiful, crude, neglectful, realist, miserable, cuckold, incarcerated, humiliated, raped, abandoned. Soon to be divorced, unemployed, and quite possibly HIV positive. But also...heroic? Caring (at least at one time)? Innocent? In this edition, Steven reminded me a bit of Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin: oftentimes self-centered, insensitive and stupid; capable of hurting those close to him, but ultimately his failures and faults are (almost) forgivable, because he can be a good person, even heroic, and it's hard to blame a guy as unthinking as he is (plus, he's chubby). I'm glad you rounded his character out somewhat, made me feel bad for his plight.

An effective set of vingettes. I think it explored the issues raised in the original. Didn't advance the essential story, but did explain the characters better.

I'll look forward to more of your stories.

p.s.-thankyoufornomoreofthis

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Does she have mental problems?

Why is she talking like that? Anyway not good infact worse than part one which is actually quite impressive.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Jaws 3; Rocky 7 etc.

Sometimes, sequels which were NOT part of the original plan (like the New Testament) should just NOT be written (at the very least, not posted!) What have we learned? Tape 3 quarters under your nuts (if you're female, forget this advice ... quarters are EASY for you to get!) in case your wallet is stolen along with your cell phone before you're arrested! Got it?

2.3 = 2*

PayDayPayDayover 11 years agoAuthor
Nice Feedback.

Good times.

"p.s.-thankyoufornomoreofthis"

-You're welcome. I did always like an open ending, and the troll feedback from the original begged for it.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing .

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Enjoyable but open ended

Well written unfinished but the thoughts moved forward smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievably bad.

perhaps the writer smoked too much of the pot...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Prob'm

Boy,ah thanks you has a real prob'm writ'n dat South'rn dilec. You'uns ain't ansr'n, you done gone to Mah-rs? Even Jocelynita couldn't read this, even if she wasn't illit'rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ouch like the first part. This just tanked. Also unfinished. Gah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous