All Comments on 'My Summer Break'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rerun

I believe this was published on 8/24/1010

annanovaannanovaover 11 years ago
Awww!

I'm glad they found each other at the end.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good Romance

I am so used to the problems in loving wives that I was sure that she would turn out to have a fiance, then I was sure that Shauna would turn up pregnant, or that he would have picked up VD. I am not sure that he deserved to win that lovely lady so easily, but then a big cock is a big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE RACE WAS USELESS AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY

AND A DETRACTOR TO AN OTHERWISE GOOD STORY LOOSE THE OBOOBOO WANTABEE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
race

I like the story but hate the race ideal. If it was marked race I never have read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Good Read

Just that. Still enjoying your fertile mind and prolific writing.

Keep it up.

Jerry

M/60/Louisiana

WILLACWILLACover 11 years ago
I'm a fan but

you could have named the ship.... Battleship North Carolina across the Fear River from a revitalized downtown Wilmington...

Little River waterfront where the 2 gambling boats are berthed and host to the anual Blue Crab festival. 100 area golf courses and Monday after the Masters with Darius Rucker and celeb friends.. and more. MB is aka The Redneck Riveria.

Thanks DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different!!!

This was a rather strange story for us DG Hear fans. You had a good start, and then it just sort of fazed out, and ended abruptly. It was like you got bored or tired of your own story and just wanted it to be over with. What was the point of telling us that Jerry slept with Shauna without using a condom, if she did not either turn up pregnant, claiming that the child was his, or he didn't catch some disease from her? Then again maybe the entire reasoning behind it was to show that his stories aren't always predictable.

AylahAyresAylahAyresover 11 years ago
The point.

I think the scene (correct me if I'm wrong DG) is that when men are upset, even the best ones would rather get drunk, make a mistake and dwell in that mistake instead of dealing with their feelings. The story has a kindhearted man who has the best of intentions who made a very dumb drunken mistake. Having said that everyone makes idiotic decisions when they are upset. I think DG was trying to make the character more real by writing about human error as apposed to writing an ideal story of boy meets girl, boy get girl. In real life there is a whole lot of messiness in between.

I'm happy for you DG!

Ay :)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONE CAN ALWAYS FIND LOVE

in a cracker jack box or a spring breaker, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
crap

liked the story but just had to bring the bull that he had a huge cock that was the low score.fb23

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Yeah protect yourself from the devious ones in those crowd situations -

But be honest with others -

Of course you may have blown it already before you know your with one of the others - heh.

Nice story well organized and conceived - I liked it all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

Well did they get married?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but a very roundabout way Keep it up DG (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice plot. Once again, lies very often lead to impossible situations and they have a nasty way of killing trust which is so important in real love. The trust is always in the background when love is involved and it is almost impossible to reestablish it once it is lost. That is the main problem derived from cheating: the trust is gone and there is always a nasty question in the back of the mind even when menial things occur like being one hour late to get home from work due to car problems or an accident on the road during rush hour.

5*

BJ

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

Been there, Done that. Took about 2 months to track her down. She hadn't bother to mention that she was married to a Marine in Vietnam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5711 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories