All Comments on 'Daddy, It Doesn't Fit!'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!!

Great story, awesome writing!!

blackfenblackfenover 11 years ago
very good

For a first effort this was extremely good, well done you

AnonymessAnonymessover 11 years ago
Can't you add a rape warning FFS

This is a rape story. Disgusting. Put a damn warning in the description.

zetagirlzetagirlover 11 years ago
Good Story

A different and enjoyable twist on an old theme. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great debut story

well written story, it has potential of a great incest series. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rape ruin

The rape ruined an otherwise good story.

FinnateFinnateover 11 years ago
Loved it.

It's well written. Definitely not rape. I'd probably run if I get to see such a huge cock so I don't blame him. A lil reluctance added the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hot up until the nonconsensual bit, then stomach-turning. (And yes, that is rape. She withdrew consent, he continued despite her continued protests. Whether she forgave him later or not, that's real, honest-to-goodness, even-Republicans-would-agree rape-rape.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rape is a turn-off

I enjoyed your story right up until the rape and then I stopped reading. Great potential ruined with an unnecessary evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Writing!

You definitely have loads of talent! Whatever the controversy your writing shows great style. You have a unique voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well that's gonna hurt like hell

PallMall09PallMall09over 11 years ago
Very good story but took a wrong turn

It's like this story was written and the put aside for months and months and finally finished. You changed style. The father went from reluctant and caring to sociopathic indifference. He even blamed her for him raping her. The father in the beginning woudl not have blamed her if he lost control, he would have taken blame himself. He also would have stopped the moment he had time to think and he had plenty of moments that came about. Excellent writing, but it felt like 2 different stories melded together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story the force the loving caring and just giving end awesome hoping for the part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait for the anal story....Mmm Mmmmm Mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

Keep up the good work! That's one hell of a story. My ASS is on the edge for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot, hot story

This is really hot. More chapters, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredibly hot story

Don't listen to the detractors, keep it up. This story was so fucking hot, I had to read it in parts because I couldn't get through it without cumming.

One constructive critique: I would have preferred a 9 inch cock. At least that is possible. Once you hit double digits it just starts sounding ridiculous.

Please continue writing, you have a gift, and I expect you will only get better!

jmmpet17jmmpet17over 11 years ago
=)

i thought the part of him doing it even after she said stop made it more real, the poor guy hadnt had sex in yrs just bc he didnt want her seeing other women in the house i think he deserved it spec. after doing the vids for her, would love to read how the hell he fits it in her ass :)

_Eli_Eliover 11 years ago
Hot!!!

I loved it, though I should feel guilty for enjoying such a strong rape story. I feel bad for the poor thing, but I don't understand still how she couldn't end up enjoying it. I don't enjoy rape stories, but this one was really well written, and can't really blame the father, though when a woman says no to sex, the man should stop in my own opinion. Fortunately for me I'm not a man to know.

Keep up the good work. Daughter seemed to enjoy it after all if she wants anal.

jeparker7359jeparker7359over 11 years ago
WOW

now you need her girlfriends to join in with her and her dad the next time out you know that dad has been thinking of her girlfriends now maybe she can get them to jon in with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I give this story two very well deserved orgasms ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Check the map

Your story became an instant joke when it became clear to me that you, like far too many, don't have a clue where the hymen is located. It's not a secret--it has been in the same place all along... look it up and see just how wrong you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'll sleep good tonight!

Excellent story! I LOVE Daddy force stories and the fact that he had a huge cock made it al the more better. Keep writing! Xoxo, Courtney

w3tt_kitt3nw3tt_kitt3nover 11 years ago
Yeah:)

Well lets just say I want expecting this for a first story... But wholy fuck! This was hot! I loved it all but my favorite was the ending "I`ll get the lube" loved it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

Thanks so much. I'm not sure how many times I've gotten off to this last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh yeah!!

really hot.. keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rare commentator.

This was absolute genius. Erotic and very well written. Ignore the negativity. In fact, I thought page 2 was going to get ugly, but it was kind of funny. I rarely comment on stories because I so often see negative comments from readers that forget this is fiction and the element of surprise is ruined if you outline everything that is going to be in it before it is read. The daughter asked for it, kept coming back for more despite her father's warnings, yet some still do not get it. Well done. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was awesome, the best daddy/daughter story I have read on here xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMIFUCKINGOSH

That was the sexiest, funniest, story ever! I never read stories that are mire than two pages but that was some good shit! I am so wet right now and I'm going to go jump my dad's bones as soon as my mom and brother leaves. Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

great story i guess her friends are his next dare

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job

Engaging, well written, fantastic. Deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm exhausted!

This has become my go-to story when I want to get off - which has been a dozen times already this week! So fucking hot! I wish I had a Daddy of my very own. :( Xoxo, Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And again!

Jesus Christ! I wanna fuck you just for writing this! Thanks again! Xoxo, Courtney

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
If You Mess With The Daddy ...

you get exquisitely horned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*lol*

Thank you! :)

What do I need to do to get you to write another one?

Xoxo, Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i don't even bother...

...to read anything else on here anymore. You're the best! Xoxo, Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG!! Just what I've been looking for

VanillaExtract, Finally, a story from a man's perspective. You are brilliant and I can't say that enough. I loved that you lost control and forced youself down her throat and later into that tight pussy. I fantasize about scenarios like that all the time, they are my favorite. Daddy/daughter role playing gets me wetter faster than anything. Thanks for writing your story. PLEASE WRITE MORE. I will be reading when you do.

Ten stars if it were possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing, a blend of hot and humorous, something that i find lacking because of all the stories now with sad or strange and confusing endings lately, this one left me laughing at the end... not crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*exhale*

Love it, love it, a million times, I love it! I think this is the perfect story. Xoxo, Courtney

freakersball1988freakersball1988almost 11 years ago
Great story!

Fabulous story as usual, VanillaExtract. This story is so fucking hot I can't believe it was your first attempt. Keep up the good work!

RadovainRadovainalmost 11 years ago

Fantastic story! Pls keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing but an incest rape story

Thanks, you fucking ruined it with the rape; I thought he loved his daughter, it didn't stopping him raping her did it? Take it away, no stars...

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 11 years ago
To Anonymous

Up until the last bit of dialogue, I kind of agreed with you... But the last bit of talking just really says what kind of person his daughter is.

Great story. The forcing in the middle was intense and traumatic, and well written. And the last dare tells the reader that while he most certainly is a bad man, she's a bad girl too.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
follow up

You should do a follow up chapter were they do get pregnant. And I want to see how the anal went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simply glorious.

Well-written, a very dirty premise, and hot sex, all with a humorous background and a surprisingly light-hearted mood. What more could you want?

A+++, would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your stories make me...

Scream out in orgasmic bliss as I cum so hard my ears ring... So fucking hot! :-) literally going to fuck myself into oblivian!

Your #1 Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I just LOVE all your stories, they make me cum so hard. I think the force/nonconsent parts are particularly hot!! Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

honestly, its whenever the male lead disregards all sign of respect for the girl and just haves her that turns me on. ive read all of your stories already, some even more than twice. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How to cum

If u are really asking that question you're too young to be on this site or for any of us to answer kid. But I dare you to ask your parents that question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCK ME!

Fuck me, indeed! You know I love it! Xoxo, Court

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

I liked it up until the rape... Rape is vile..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your first, my favorite

Well written, good character development, not over the top descriptives, sensual interaction, some glorious non-con, it's why I'm here. Fuck. My second read. Thank you.sly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rearrange this famous phrase or saying

Crap a load of what

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking loved it

Make more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ho, ho, ho!

The story that keeps on giving, so I can keep on cumming! Merry Christmas, Vanilla! :) xoxo, Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for more,

Okay we've been patient enough, time for daughter shares daddy with girlfriends!

his2pethis2petabout 10 years ago
Anal

Would love for you to include anal in your stories and not just the allusion to it.

mila_22mila_22about 10 years ago
This story....

Lol, now THIS story, is my favorite! I love it. I thought some parts of it were funny. The daughter-- she was totally asking for it. She could have whined all she wanted before her dad started doing anything, but the fact that she went back to him just proved she was into it. This is probably the story that I go back to reread the most.

Sometimes I get annoyed with the half-assed stories some people post. Some of them are just meant to set you off quickly, and they have no build. I feel like this one can do that, but you have more of it. I still wish it was longer, like some of the other stories you have.... but four pages is good enough. If you ever plan to add a second part to any of the single stories you have in your page, I really want it to be this one. I love love love this one. It's hot, it's funny (not sure if I'm just psychotic or if some parts really are humorous-- could be both), your pacing is good, great grammar, and it's written by you-- so I always know it will be good.

I'm going to apologize again for my fellow readers who either don't know how to read tags or have to much time in their day, they felt the URGE to leave stupid, useless comments. The were probably too busy rubbing one off to your story, they came really hard, and felt ashamed for having naughty fantasies.

I'm sorry for all the hard time any of these knuckleheads give you. I love yours stories, and from some of the nicer comments, I can see I'm not the only one. Some of the people who like it also don't take the time to comment (like I used to do) or were too embarrassed because they fear their sexuality. (Come on guys, FANTASIES ARE NORMAL. We all have them.) Keep writing, and don't go soft on us (no pun intended) to please anyone. I'm really happy with all the stories you've written thus far, and I am desperately waiting for the next one. Adieu!

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Three *

More eleven inch cock b.s. That was good for a lost star, Then came the rape. Should have killed it entirely, but the writing was basically very good. It also was a very true depiction of how hard it is for a guy to stop once he starts, and his partner wants him to quit. If he really loves her, though, he will honor her wishes. This guy didn't really love his daughter very much. - and now I guess he'll tear up her asshole, but I won't read it. Two stars for the good depiction and one for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is DEFINITELY rape. It's really horrifying that so many people don't actually know what rape is. It's also horrifying that people that write sex stories don't know anything about female anatomy. The hymen isn't a wall across the entire inside of the vagina and its definitely not 3 inches inside the vaginal canal. If it was than women wouldn't be able to menstruate until their hymen was broken. Have some common sense. Also an 11 inch cock? That's so unrealistic and so big it would be bordering on comical considering the average penis is 6 inches and a vagina is usually around 5 inches deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice!

I quite enjoyed reading this story. Dad had every right to keep going, until he came. That was the least the daughter could so for him, because she did start it after all. She should have let him finished based on that fact that he was her dad alone. I am one of those that feel like dad should be the one to pop the cherry and teach her all about sex. Nobody loves her more than daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That was a bit of a satisfying read.

Liking the realism between the characters and how your descriptive detailing goes beyond their emotions and details, you gave them personallity and characteristics. That was a 4 stars for sure but the fact you gave it life is why i will rate it 5.

MolliAnnMolliAnnabout 10 years ago
Ryan Reynolds

The dad has gotta be Ryan Reynolds. ... Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The first story was clever; this was just rape

Yeah, it's just a story, but still. Next story should be he goes to sleep and she puts a bullet in his head. Or he goes to sleep and she cuts eight inches off in the morning before shooting him. Or maybe she wakes him up and shoots herself in his bedroom.

But from the looks of it, a lot of people really got off on this. Might be time for some of them to reflect on what that means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
meanie!

I liked the beginning. But the dad was just being mean! She was a virgin and she cried. But he treated her like a sex toy! His own daughter! Itd be funny if she snipped the 11inches off in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well then.........

Yeah, he lost control. i can honestly say, i'd be on his side. (i am ready for your rage) Ladies, do not tempt the male sex drive. it is a violently explosive thing.

the story itself however was great in my opinion. couple of darker points but it ended with a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol hell yeA

I liked it lol it was different

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

i would love to read what happens next between heather and her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

You wrote..."the cameraman's blue jeans, unzipping them, pulling out a young, rock-hard cock. It was nothing impressive, five and a half inches"

What man talks like this about another man much less quoting his size like he measured it with a ruler? You should have just left it with "he was an average sized guy" or some shit like that.

Rose95Rose95almost 10 years ago

He has an 11 inch cock? What is he? A horse?

But I have to admit, it did mae me wet. Didn't like the past where it turned into rape though.

zme1004zme1004almost 10 years ago
truth or fiction?

He has an 11 inch cock? What is he? A horse?

But I have to admit, it did make me wet. Didn't like the past where it turned into rape though.

was this a real story or all made up? if all made up I loved it, but if it was not made up then I didn't like the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

I like that Daddy took what he wanted! Yummy!

mysteryvixentwo@hushmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
New idea! Original

Very fuckable story! The rape added to the illusion. I mean this wouldn't happen in real life! It was rape though! I liked the story! Thank you for sharing it! ;)

wrc264wrc264almost 10 years ago
why stop

Why did you stop and not do the anal part? Too bad, it would have been exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh daddy!!

So glad he fucked her. She needed to be filled with daddy's cock. My pussy is soaked and ever so empty at the moment. I miss my daddy's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

I love daddy-daughter stories I get so wet just reading about having daddy's cock slowly enter his daughter and having her moan with desire. Ten having daddy getting ready to shoot his cum into his daughter's pussy that was waiting for his hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Sooooooo sexy I love how huge they made his dick and how he ACCIDENTLY popped her cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

Wow, very sexy story and I hope you follow up with the anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nobody gets it

All of these "rape" comments surprise me. I think it's pretty obvious that Heather is playing games with her father, in a couple of ways: saying "don't do X" as a way to telegraph "do X", and "losing her virginity" to her father - didn't she lose it in part 1?

Great story, though!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
loved this made me so wet

I wish I had a cock like that to fuck my tight puss. I loved the story but I think she made her bed and she had to lie in it. To much no daddy. but good story will continue ready your works thank for cumming..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape is not sexy

Pretty obvious you sick fucks will say anything to make an excuse to cover what you know is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so what?

It doesn't matter, they were both as wrong headed as they could possibly be. She had no business even doing the dare. She had no business showing the videos to anyone much less her father. She had no business asking him the first dare. He is an idiot and has no business trying to be the father of a teenage girl. Should have sent her to boarding school if he knew he was a weakling. He was so wrong to give in the first time and she should have learned he had no self control once started. She had to know what the result would be with the second dare and he should know it will never stop. Neither of them feeling totally at peace with what they've done. But so easily avoided, all that is needed is one of them to say, 'I'm not doing this'. Everybody is wrong here, and neither is doing anything right. Both rape, and mind games are going on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Hot to Handle

I loved this ... surprised when he started being more dominate instead of just letting the girl get what she wants. Not so surprised the second time it took a turn. But i must say i enjoyed it all !

More Dominate daddy please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Its pretty blatantly clear that she wanted everything she got by the way she acted and the way she talked with him while it was happening, she just maintained the tease and the plausable denyability, 'I want him to do it but I want to be able to say I didn't want to do it.' How do you do that? Daddy put your big ole hard cock that hadnt touched a pussy in years up inside my tight lil' ole wet, shaved tiny beaver, just don't DO anything after its in there. Not that she had ANY doubts after he fucked her throat.

The point is, the author WROTE this FICTION that way.

Hope the author writes some more good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rape isn't cool

even in fiction. He really is a sick fuck, and whether his daughter was conditioned by him or somehow got it from her slut mother, she's sick too. Consensual incest, or incest driven by the girl is one thing, this is something else. And the comment from 10/14 is the kind of thing I would expect from a rapist justifying himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Both are to blame

The father DID rape her she told him before the fact not to go all the way but it's her fault to for not learning from prior experience with the 1st video and what the hell made her think any man in his right mind would not try to fuck her after allowing him to stick it in? I am a woman and I can't help but sympathize, rape is horrible but despite multiple warnings she asked for it. Does anyone else think she comes off as a bit of an airhead?

-ICan'tEven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IT WAS HOT !!!

CHAPTER 4 WAS HOT TO THE 99 !!! I can't wait for chapter 5. I jerked off 3 times. I still want to but can't right now. lol Definitely tomorrow. lol Thanks for sharing this great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i cummed

u slaying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Take ME!

I have never been so fucking turned on by a story in my life. I don't care if you (author) are male/female/whatever I just want you inside me NOW. Holy fuck I need you now. You may be sick but #damn

valeto9valeto9about 9 years ago
OMG

this is the hottest story I have ever read in my entire life. Thank you for writting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ugh, anatomy lesson needed!

The hymen is NOT inside the vagina. The hymen is over the opening of the vagina.

The hymen is NOT a seal, the hymen is residual skin from the opening being formed via skin "melting away" in the foetus.

The hymen (skin) may be thick, or paper thin. The more fragile the easier to rip by just normal movements such as exercise. Compare to the webbing between fingers: those with thin extra skin can rip it easily.

The hymen (skin) may cover most of the opening, or be almost non-existent thanks to foetal development. The skin may have one hole or many, the edge may be naturally jagged without any rips or tears. As the period blood has to come out, the few babies or young girls whose hymen has not formed holes will get their hymen (their skin covering the vagina) cut into by a doctor so their bodies can drain normally, and not have their unnaturally closed off vaginas become an increasingly filled container of dead blood that can't escape their bodies.

Hymen is not magic or some freshness seal. It's just skin. After ripping (which does not always happen during first vaginal intercourse as skin can stretch, which you can see on any obese person's limbs/torso or any pregnant lady's belly) it does not disappear. It's just not gonna be suspended over the hole the same way as before, since you ripped into it. The skin will still remain around the opening, just bunched up.

The hymen is NOT some sort of seal inside the vagina before the cervix. The cervix normally has, and needs, for a clear path to outside the body, so that the uterus can dump its monthly shedding internal lining to the outside. There are rare abnormalities such as dual uteruses/vaginas that will result in there being two vaginal canals inside, the wall between them being comparable to the wall between a normal vagina and colon, that can get ripped during not careful penetration. But that is a vertical wall, not a horizontal wall/seal.

Seriously, what the fuck? This fic was hilarious and sexy, and then bam, major sex anatomy fail. Might as well have mentioned cumming so much into her vagina that she threw the overflow up (the vagina and the food reproduction system are not connected, nor could you put a hose of infinite semen up her ass slowly filling her up inside and expect the overflow to come out her mouth, her intestines would pop like overfilled water balloons long before that). Still rating it 5/5, but FFS don't do this sort of thing again. Unless you explicitly set up a fantasy world where hymens are some magical barriers inside, this stuff is just painfully ignorant of basic human form, on the same level as claiming humans have bones inside their penises, or (like that weird song) that gorillas have huge dicks (gorillas have tiiny dicks, humans have the biggest dicks out of all the apes).

The story setting is indeed quite unrealistic and better for it, but there is an important difference between lack of realism in behavior, and suddenly out of the blue mentioning something that's the equivalent of "and then they pressed their cloacas together".

WeAreElevenWeAreElevenabout 9 years ago
Best EVER

Of the thousands of stories I've read on this site, I can honestly say THIS is the best one. I was laughing out loud at the daughter begging for her "favors" and was cheering the dad on as he took her virginity. When he kept sticking her I was out loud cheering him "Stick her again Daddy!" OMG I have to read it again. Good Job!

DesuShimadaDesuShimadaabout 9 years ago
this was a treat.

I was laughing the whole time. This story is a dark comedy that I could see in my minds eye. You painted your story out so well. I loved it so very much. As far a I am concearned you brought together the movies Clueless with Alicia Silverstone as Pixie..

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
gave it 5 stars

Usually when a story has a character with an 11 inch cock I stop reading, but in this case it was an integral part of the story line.

I loved the dialogue and build up that lead dad to letting her suck his cock. The desire and conflict was palatable.

I didn't care for the "rapiness" of the second act, but she did ask for it, and I can't imagine how great that tight virgin pussy felt, so who could blame him!

Where were these girls when I was in high school??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wishful Thinking

Please, pretty please let someone with an 11 inch cock fuck me. I have not had sex with a partner since 1989. I am really horny. Fuck me fuck me in whichever hole you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
daddy

I want that fucking ass hole in prison PERIOD. I cannot do daddy daughter shit. and any whore mom who promotes it. she needs to be in prison too and does happen! You gotta be really mentally ill to like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs more chapters

Needs more chapters I wanna see what happens when they do anal sex and if I were heather I wouldn't be want to be with her friends because if there daring each other to do this that means there sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish

That a big fat 11 inch cock will fuck me senseless one day!! If anyone wants to fuck a bitch from Africa my legs are open lol i get wet just thinking about a big man with a big cock <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get real.

Come on, what is she mentally impaired? She doesn't know what incest is? And she is a senior in high school and doesn't know what a blow job entails? Bullshit. She didn't think it would bother her dad? Bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5221 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...