All Comments on 'Fighting for Broken Trust Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Good start

I can understand how someone could attempt to do this. I would not do this myself. To degrade myself by sinking to her level is not something I could do. Divorce and ruin the bitch yes but this no. I did like the interplay where he tells her not to fire her lover. Most people don't understand that cheating is not about the cheated but the cheater. I gave this ***** a good beginning even if I don't like the place it is going.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
A second part

seems to be on the way. With my first effort, I received an angry e-mail (anonymous - naturally!) telling me I was getting a single star for not putting 'Chapter 1' in the heading!

I wouldn't do that because the story is well written and somewhat different from the standard cheating/revenge stories.

I'm looking forward to see where the story goes and so I'll wait before actually 'marking' it.

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

Very interesting. This goes far beyond hotheaded revenge. It's cold and calculating, almost, but at the same time, he's playing it by ear.

Wondering how this will turn out. Right now it could go in any direction, even where Terrance does something really bad. There's a hint of that already in the last paragraph:

"From the moment he'd looked over Nadine appearing so peaceful and domestic he decided he had to have her too."

Those are not the thoughts of a good guy...Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This was an interesting effort.

The plot is a bit different and interesting. The flow is really hurt by repeated words, wrong words, and words gone missing. I'd say you have a real future in writing, but really need someone to proof your work. Your observations on the human condition were very good. I'll vote when the story is finished.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Interesting!!

Looking forward to the next chapter....thanks for sharing.

DrallDrallover 11 years ago
Very Interesting!

Story quite unique. Really looking forward to next chapter.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Could have been good

This one came off as kind of egotistical & pretentious. No sympathetic or intriguing characters anywhere to be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Decent writing.....

..but superb storytelling.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 11 years ago
Dirty, vicious, controlling, dominating..

revenge. And I love it! With all of the 'torch the bitch' stories out there, this is a kind of revenge that can really be savored! HAHA!

To be honest, if there is one thing where I have a problem with suspension of disbelief, it is that Terrence seems to be too bright and observent for his wife to have managed so many affairs without his getting wind of it long before this story begins. But that's just a quibble.

Looking forward to his enslavement of Helen, and his capture of Nadine.

green117green117over 11 years ago
Interesting start -

The hostility between the leads needs to be dealt with in the continuation - else you will drift into other kink types. I smell Mdom so far... if it drifts too much you may lose most of your audience.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Applouse

A good very good rather story after a long long time.

Appreciate it

Keep it up

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fine mis-en-cene

Terrance has taken off his business suit and shown that he has a bit of the devil in him. Personally I have a hard time liking him...

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago

Is it beliveable?...no not really. Is it a GREAT start to a story?...Hell YES!

Nice job, you have set a high bar. Loking forward to next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

A very prolific writer but your works have a lot of grammatical mistakes. One would think that the more you write the fewer the mistakes. However, I still enjoy your stories.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Yes, a few errors here and there, but I really enjoyed reading this story. A common enough theme, but well told and leaving the reader wanting more. Looking forward to the next chapter.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
fucking

fucking awsome - just great. good writing; character development, makes you want to read more, so more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD

START LETS SEE WHAT SHAKES OUT. MAIN CHARACTER COULD BE A LITTLE MORE MANLY.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
So far so good, but...

Gad I hope this doesn't wind up to be one of those threesomes where they all live happily ever after...please....noooooooooo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

First off, I'm going to say that copping out with the excuse that you don't know the law is just nonsense. There isn't a non-moronic loving wife story on Literotica that does NOT acknowledge the basic reality that people don't get EVERYTHING just for being cheated on in a divorce. It's shitty reality, but absolutely everyone knows it is reality.

Your story is better than that, despite the manufacture of a cheap and unnecessary excuse, and I'm scoring it higher because of that. However, since this is going to be a multi-part story, a question and some suggestions for correction.

Okay, what exactly is Terrance's malfunction? First he goes off and talks about stripping Helen naked and humiliating her in front of Nadia and her children, both of whom are old enough to understand the concept of "cheating". Then he all of the sudden jerks off onto the holier than thou road of how she talks in front of her children to her husband, who totally deserves her disrespect? What the hell?

Then he starts going on about how he has to have Nadine too, Nadine who doesn't need his protection. He clearly intends to use her as just another whore like his cheating wife. She doesn't deserve this abuse from him, and that's what it is, because he's abusing her trust in him by making her dependent on him just so he can have her.

Have Terrance grow his manhood back, ditch the cheating bitch and if he really wants a good and loving wife like Nadine, have him treat her with the respect SHE deserves, instead of using her the way he's using Helen. The story is called Fighting for Broken Trust. He can't pretend to be on the moral high road of trust when he's breaking Nadine's trust in him. Helen's partially right; she may deserve his abuse, but he's becoming a monster and taking it out on Nadine as well. She doesn't deserve the abusiveness of being forced to subject herself to a relationship with a man who is cheating on her with his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrance is the man of rightful revenge and fucking over the slut wife....

And if he gets to nail Nadine, all the more power to him. The slut wife deserves to be down-graded into the whore she really is. The husband is absolutely on the right track. Fuck the naysayers!

FinalStandFinalStandover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

First off: My editing sucks. I working on getting editing help here.

Second: Terrance isn't a good guy or a bad guy - he's a fucked up guy dealing with an emotionally convoluted situation. Nadine isn't only a tool in his eyes but a person, so he's torn about what to do with her. His relationship with Helen hopefully reflexes how much she betrayed him, how angry he is, and how hard it is for him to deal with that anger.

Third: The title has to do as much with Helen as Terrance. She's thrown away her marriage? Can she get it back?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
If Terrance can win Nadine's heart

He will not only have a younger woman but he will have two children to care for and love, and perhaps Nadine could have more children with him.

Terrance could keep Nadine pregnant for a long time having many more children with her.

It could be that since Helen is around Nadine's kids, she would want to have children of her own after she finds that she loves Nadine's kids and has to go out of her way to win their love to her.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
I just can't find any reason to care what happens to any of these people...

....and I hate stupidity. Stupidity is where you aver that the wife is the only one he has beef with. So some guy uses your new chainsaw whenever he wants without permission and this is gonna be worse than him using your wife? Because, I'm assuming a lot about the chainsaw maybe.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A GREAT USE OF ALL AVAILABLE ASSETS

and being able to have total control vertical and horizontal. TK U MLJ LV NV

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
so his revenge to to fuck his cheating whore wife?

I dont get it. Terrence seems to to think fucking his whore cheating wife is a demanding aggressive maner .,... which causes her to have big orgasms ... is some sort of punishment or revenge.

so?

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!!!!!!

Great pacing, interesting storyline, tension, drama, sexy writing too. Loved the dialogue (best I've read in a long time-each character's dialogue was consistent and distinguishable and real) and character development (done so well with an economy of words). 4 Lit pages just flew by for me. Totally fascinated with this story and looking forward to the next installment as I rarely have done before on this site.

Crazy thing is, there were several editing mistakes, and the legal premises were just so much stuff (you warned us!), but I didn't care in the least.

I just checked out your submission list. My God! Have you really written so much so quickly? Talk about prolific. And across so many genre's, too.

Thank you for bringing your talents to LW (my most frequent haunt on Lit). I am just amazed.

This is the easiest 5 stars I have awarded in a long time. I couldn't possibly discount the rating for little things like editing mistakes and totally unrealistic assumptions about legal processes.

This story is immediately one of my favorites, and I would be surprised if I don't ultimately move you to the top of my favorite authors list, too.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

1. I do not know what is it like the next chapter(s), but this is an excellent story start. I like the not common manage the revenge and I look forward the author will not spoil the story. I like when David wins on Goliat....................

2. The naysayers and the loverboys-cheating wives-willing cuckolds association tell to the revenge story Authors and the revenge story fans we are on sided only, we see the wife cheating the unforgivable and the husband cheating is opposite. This story shows is an excellent example this accusation is NOT TRUE.

3. I like the cheating wife change with SECOND CHANCE WOMAN, and this story line shows this direction and I like the Second Chance woman has children..............

4. I hope I am not wrong with the story direction and a good Modern Figaro-Romantic Revenge story mix will be in the next chapters.......................

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Interesting revenge on the cheating cunt. Take away all of her power and dignity and if she doesn't comply she loses everything. Tremendous start. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good first half page that turned into

the normal misogynistic drivel. 2*

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
This was an interesting read

While I agree with HIV that giving a wife thunderous orgasms isn't any kind of revenge I would consider, I like the little twist with the contract. My only caveat is that it should have been witnessed (but he does have those video cameras...) Essentially, there is a complicated legal problem for the wife to fix...and she hasn't any money to fix them with.

I am also amused that his wife is now looking at him with something like respect as he unveils this grand master plan, when in fact he's totally winging it. As a writer, I understand exactly how that works.

What I'm not understanding is how these investigators wrung all this information out of the people (sort of a black box in the writing. Investigators happen and POOF delicate, intimate and actionable information appears. Oh well, you don't need to hold my hand the entire walk through the story, I suppose).

I'm wondering what hold Terrence really has on her. Unless they are in one of seven states, she could get a judge to freeze ALL their assets and unlimber some for her.

But let's see how this plays out. Taking the wife of the cheating husband is a bit...tradtional I suppose. Hopefully this chapter isn't a fluke.

Helen needs to start to fucking suffer though

(And isn't it interesting that a husband can initiate a divorce with resepct and dignity to the cheated upon other spouse. Who'd have thunk it?)

piratejonpiratejonover 11 years ago
It's a good start

I like the notion of the husband regaining both his wife's respect and his self-respect. I hope that the story continues to evolve in that way instead of devolving into simple revenge or D/s. Your characters seem like real people and I don't really care if the legal situations are credible in the real world; they seem credible in this one.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
WOW What a pleasant surprise!

Boy this story really side swiped me in a very good way. Looking forward to the next installment!! Think I better visit your story library for other hidden gems

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You've set a high standard

with this first chapter. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
FD45 ...

I had many of the same thoughts you did ... but in regards to your comments about "giving her thunderous orgasms" and not being "revenge", I had this thought.

She is quite aware that Terrance is a provider. It wasn't clear but certainly indicated that it's other areas she found lacking and sought elsewhere. What better revenge could he have but to show her that he had those skills all along ... that she failed to cultivated them ... and just when she realizes she has the complete package ... she loses all of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumb as a box of rocks

(I do not claim to be a lawyer or even a decent student of the law.) Damn straight you're not!

The whole premises of your story is based on falsity. If you want your plot to mean anything, your story to be valid in the least, DO THE RESEARCH. Your concept of devoice law Property Settlement is not even close, not even in one of our 50 states.

"You sign over everything we share in common to me, surrendering all current and future rights," he stated

.

Even if your heroine were stupid enough to sign that agreement, she was forced to sign it under duress. Not a valid contract, nor would any self respecting honest attorney steal your money writing such crap.

I'd just love to be the imaginary attorney representing her in her imaginary devoice.

Ten, fifteen minutes of research on the internet would at least give you enough of an idea about devoice and property settlements. You then could have found some realistic way of keeping the wife, let say barefoot and pregnant.

Oh my god someone said the contract should be witnessed. And Here I though the author was the only on as dumb as a box of rocks.

This really is the twenty first century, we women are not that stupid!

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Sheesh!

Those folks that can't do without having an open book on law next to their computers will never enjoy these stories. Granted, the plausibility of a story should hinge on realistic premises, but then we'd have to do without the just-as-implausible stories about outrageous sluts who go to extraordinary lengths to betray and humiliate their husbands. I'd rather take these stories with a pinch of salt and judge them for what they are...

Minor discrepancies should be overlooked, because let's face it, most authors are amateur folks. I'd only lambast this story if it was utterly far-fetched or lacked good writing. Fortunately, it is a far better offering compared to the sea of tripe lining the gutters of Lit. Well done author!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

olivemarieolivemarieover 11 years ago
keep going

Thanks for sharing this story! Very interesting concept, looking to see how Terrance continues his stoic punishment, and how Nadine eventually gets her revenge on Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fine story

This is a fine story, great plot and well thought to this point, I think.

The dilemna in which each of the players finds themselves immersed, including the children, to me shows a well thought out story. I am anxious to read the next parts.

I withheld the 5th star on this, giving it 4**** because of the really poor job you did of proofreading and punctuation and spelling. It was distracting to the point of confusing the story line, to me.

So, for the rest of this story, if it continues in this intense and interesting vein will easily earn the 5th star from me, if you polish up the mentioned atrocities.

Best regards

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For anonymous of 8/31/12

Your thoughts on divorce law might be more compelling if you knew how to spell the word "divorce."

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
Well, I liked it.

Could be some bumps to resolve, about how guilty she is or isn't, but I'm looking forward to #02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And,

the rest of the story??......bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

how long before chapter 2 is completed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DON'T BOTHER

Terrance may be the wronged party here but his character isn't very attractive. The only reason he's helping Nadine and her daughter is out of revenge and now he's going to fuck her. You could at least have him doing it out of kindness and the fact that his wife is partially responsible for her situation. She's not really but you could at least have Terrance feel that way. He's as bad as Cochran. Gets her depended on him then takes advantage of her. Nadine is the only decent character in this story.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Argh. Yet another....

Of your stories I would like to see continued. Bet you didn't expect to be chained to a word processor for life when you started this.

I agree with some folks that Terrance is not behaving consistently in treating Nadine and her kids. I am chalking that up to his own turmoil. And I think it would settle things some if he owned up to his behavior. But it isn't that inconsistent.

In the scene in the kitchen where he blasts threatens to send his wife out naked, he is demeaning HIS wife not the children's mother. In the scene where he confronts the husband, he tries not to insult either of them in front of the kids. And in the scene where he says he wants Nadine, it is not really a stretch to see that what he wants is that domestic serenity she represents. It may end up that they get together. But I don't think he is evil in longing for more after what he was put though. Remember, the story said it was the wife who decided they would not have kids of their own, not that THEY decided.

Thanks again for the entertainment

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
High 5ers

For Terrence: He took his wife and her Lover and shoved their dis-respect beck into their Faces. and now both of them are dependent on him for their jobs and Emotional well being.. Maybe Helen could be a Nanny come House Keeper.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
over the top

you surely have a strange idea of revenge, and the husband seems like either a psycho or stupid. depending on what kind of a man you are, the first thing you feel after you find out that your wife cheated is either try to repair the marriage or get as far as you can, you dont punish her by sleeping with her day and night.

StardayStardayabout 11 years ago
Part two

Starting to get into the characters but I would like there to be more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More, please

I just read this story and would like you to continue it. It really is a new approach to how a husband deals with his wife's infidelity.

LNRAstroLNRAstroover 10 years ago
Great Start

I hope this storyline hasn't been permanently abandoned. I would really like to see how it finishes. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

is there a second part ?

Jack99Jack99about 10 years ago
great story!

Hope there will be a continuation!

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

The husband's actions feel like that of a robot. Even when you delve into his thoughts, there is very little of his feelings conveyed. Is that an intentional part of his character or did you leave that out involuntarily?

Anyway, I'd love to see this story continued.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Great Start

But it needs to be wrapped up with Nadine,Helen,Cochrane all getting theirs and Terrance getting even with the Whiner Cochrane . and maybe an Epilogue telling what happens to everyone and the Final Out Come.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
OMG... What a sleeper this is...

Do NOT take that as an insult. I in no way mean it's boring.

Rather I'm using the term the way they refer to movies that somehow end up under the radar but are exceptional.

This story started strong and finished strong and was well-written and at times intense. There's only one thing that could make this story better... Additional chapters.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
over two years and counting

I guess we can forget about seeing a conclusion.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two

Here I ran into a problem: What to do next? I'm posting where I started on Chapter Two. If anyone wants to "Kick me in the Inspirationals" give me a holler.

**

Fighting for a Broken Trust (2)

By FinalStand

(Love leads to marriage but companionship makes it last)

*Punishment without a goal is mindless cruelty*

(Loving Wives)

Helen looked down at the papers then over to Terrance.

“This is it? We are done?” she said in a hollow voice.

“You get your partnership and roughly thirty percent of our net worth. You don’t get any stock in my company but you are compensated for that,” Terrance explained.

“That’s not what I meant,” Helen replied angrily. “I thought we were getting somewhere.”

“We were, but I’m not going to keep you waiting around for me to figure out how much I hate you for what you did. It is like poison to me,” he answered.

“Well fuck you very much,” she shouted. She signed the papers, stood up and threw them in his face. “Here is your divorce.”

Across the hall in the kitchen Nadine didn’t know whether to feel happy or sad. She was happy that Helen was done for; having her in the house was corrosive. But she was also sad for the pain Terrance was going through. For over a month he’d struggled through his emotions – his hatred and anger for what Helen had done to him as well as the love he still harbored for her.

Some of that he had shared with Nadine in the few weeks they’d spent together. At first she had been opposed to his solution but over time the need to bury this part of their past had become obvious.**

These are two ideas I was working with for the next scenes:

(Nadine and Terrance on the sofa)

~ essentially Nadine and Terrance start working out there relationship and admit that they are growing closer, but don't want to move to the next step out of loss.

(Helen comes home drunk then Nadine sets her straight)

~Basically, Nadine 'grows a set' and realizes that she can let Helen sink herself and get a peripheral thrill over that ...

or will she think about Terrance's happiness first and decide that Terrance still loves his now ex-wife.

In a way, I believed that would make her appreciate Terrance more, not less.

It is clear to her that Helen has rediscovered her lost love for her husband.

All Nadine has to do is 'do nothing'. Without help, Terrance will never trust Helen enough to let her back into his life ... even though he still loves her. Betrayal destroys trust, not love because love is unconditional.

If Nadine elects to forgive Helen and exhibit trust toward her, she could believe that, as the other aggrieved party, Terrance can forgive her as well.

**

I wanted this story to be as much about Nadine as Terrance. They are both the victims here. Terrance wants to trust the woman he loves even though she ripped his heart out.

Nadine had her whole world destroyed by Helen and her husband. She has it even worse. She lost her home, her financial security and became a single, unemployed mother of two out of the blue - no warning.

At least Terrance had his financial means to fall back on, a job to go to and a house (it isn't really a home for him at the moment) to return to every night. He has no one to look after, which is both good and bad. Nadine has to try and keep it together for her children's sake.

**

Creating the framework is easy for me. Finding the fire to turn this skeleton into a literary body is the madness that escapes me. I wish it wasn't so.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Chapter 2 opinions and ideas

Okay, no way in hell should Helen get that kind of split. He should find out more info on how many and how badly she has betrayed him, while at the same time he keeps showing her what they could have had together, if even only what the sex could have been if she had bothered to care about him at all. I mean the way I ubderstood it is that for her this marriage was at least for her a way to climb the ladder and spend his money.

I think she should be demoted at work, but he lets her keep a job there so he doesn't have to worry about her financially. I also see Cochrane as a bit unstable Nd see him trying to hurt Terrance and ending up in prison or dead. Dead is good because he had a big life insurance policy. That way Nadine can support herself and not feel like Terrance is "keeping" her.

Now during all of this you could have Terrance seriously bond with the kids so that Nadine still has a significant tie to Terrance. Meanwhile use the interactions between the two women and the kids to show the character of each of them and Terrance will see who is capable of love and who is not.

Also remember that they bought the house with all those bedrooms for when Helen and Terrance had kids and then unilaterally Helen decided they wouldn't be having kids. She not only robbed him of her love and caring, she also stole the decision about having kids from him while she was busy screwing anything that moves and called that "passion." That is another thing she needs to come to an understanding that what she had was cheap and not worth much and all the while she could have known real passion if she had just spent the time working on it with her husband.

She needs to see she threw away her life in trade for illicit sex with people that just come and go and stop in for the sex when convenient.

Well those are my thoughts. Hope to see a chapter 2 someday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not bad

well, this was something different. hope you find the right ideas for ch2. also it needs a bit of editing. 4/5

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHY FIGHT FOR SOMETHING THAT IS BROKEN

either wait till its repaired or buy a new one, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
love unconditional ??

If you want unconditional love buy or adopt a dog.

Human love usually has conditions/strings attached.

Betrayal turns it into hate if the betrayed has a spine.

Hate can last or become indifference which is the true opposite of love.

It is harder to turn hate into love than for love to die.

You can fall out of love too, not only fall in love.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
once broken

Once trust is broken it is near impossible to rebuild.

Why bother?

There are for all practical purposes 7 billion people on this planet, roughly half are each sex.

Do you really believe that out of that many people there is only one that you can love?

And more to the point, that there is no one that you could trust with your love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why can't WHite Men understand one simple thing???

If your Wife cheats on you or falls in love with another guy, leave and move on! Why always this desire for revenge, vengeance??? No wonder White Men kill so many women. 3 Women are murdered every day in the US, mainly by White Men who cant let go and want revenge. Funny enough, when White Men fall in love with another woman, they want to kill the old so they can keep all their shit and enjoy it with the new. White Men are a bunch of sick, disgusting, loathesome imbeciles for sure! So, this guy in this story, he's got Nadine, why doesnt he just let Helen go, give her what she deserves by law, and let her be? Oh, I was betrayed, oh my feelings are hurt...

Grow up, fucking asshole author! Learn to let go and move on! Oh, but your main character is a deranged psychopath incapable of passion so any woman he gets with will probably cheat on him! Ha ha ha ha! Poor excuse for a human being, stupid White Man! The scourge of the planet! Deranged and fucked up by nature. Damn, why do these stupid White Women keep birthing and raising you when you're their worst enemy? Hell, White Bitches are even affirmative action coz the White Man fucks them over just like everyone else. Ha ha ha!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
@ Anon "Why can't WHite Men understand one simple thing???"

You are kidding right? Google "love triangle murder", you will find plenty of people of "color" killing their women, the other man, and the rest of her family! Racism only betrays your ignorance and lack of intelligence, especially when you are factually wrong. Cheaters come in all colors and so do racists.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws nailed it

Revenge is a waste of time, so is "forgiving" and reconciling with a cheating piece of crap. BTW, the fact that she didn't want kids was very telling. She always was a selfish, unloving shit.

Here's the plan:

1. Salvage as much as you can from the sinking wreck of your marriage. Do not worry about her, take everything you can.

2. Do a good public relations job on spinning the news of your divorce to best suit you.

3. Take some time to look at your life and try to figure out how you picked such a loser, and how you didn't see what was happening until it was too late. No, the victim is not on trial, but he has to learn from his mistakes and not place himself in the same position again.

4. Try to determine what you want out of life. If it includes another marriage, develop a profile of the woman that would fit your life goals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Dem dumb ass craka bitches must be wantin some foo to stick around and help em raise da kids. Do dat daddy bowlshit. I no we won't. Nomsayin? Only expunashun fo dat shit. Dumb bitches dont no dat ever white man be killin bitches 24 7.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 9 years agoAuthor
This is a LOVE story, not a tale of revenge

*Love isn’t lost. It is right where we abandoned it*

I don't see race as an issue where the heart is concerned. Terrance hasn't 'fallen out of love' with Helen which is why he is tortured by what happened. He is transformed by the revelation that he was cheated on, but that doesn't mean he is emotionally crippled by the events. He works against the desire to act out and be childish. Instead he explores if he can still love and stand being in love with Helen. If you are with a woman and cheats and you don't ask yourself why it happened, you ARE BEING CHILDISH. Children toss broken things away. Adults try to fix them first. Adults weigh cost and reward. Adults act more than they react because adults have the ability to exert more control over their lives than children. Adults build and rebuild. Terrance isn't sitting on the sofa, divorced and wondering if he will be alone the rest of his life. He isn't a one-night stand kind of man and never has been. Why should he change? Seriously, why should he give up on himself? Terrance is being proactive and taking charge. That isn't a Black, Brown, or White thing. It is a Man-thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No stars for unfinished drivel

You don't finish a story, you get no stars. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To Anon 4/17/15 - "Why can't WHite Men understand one simple thing???" .... TWO WORDS .....

"NIGGER PLEASE!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish

Are you going to finish it?

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
When...

Are you going to finish this? Its a promising start that could go either way and I'd love to see the conclusion

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Please finish this, or at least give us another chaper

Very interesting story. Is there a reason you haven't finished it since you've continued writing other fine stories?. It had a very promising start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another unfinished story

I don't get it, why write unfinished stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck and whore. absurd. unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuck!

submitted in 2012 and no ch2? should have looked at the date before reading.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Hey...

Are we gonna get a chapter 2?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Finish this!

This is really good so far. I would have scored it higher if it was complete. I see you are still writing. I will not read any of your other work until I see chapter 2 of this intriguing story.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 FOR A MAN TO BECOME A BULLY AND A DOM

doesn't bode well for psyche, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is there any chance that you are getting another chapter out on this series?

happyjack921happyjack921about 7 years ago
Please finish

This story needs closure. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish

Excellent story got the makings of being a good loving wives story

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

i think we need another writer that tends to finish the dam story when they are left unfinished.

this is a good start though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow no ending

Why did you abandon. This story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start...where's the rest?

Enjoyed this story. Unusual situation...I'm interested in how you'll resolve it. Please finish this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You wanker

Five years and you couldn't write another chapter. While chapter 1 was not great, it is quite rude to your readers to leave them hanging. 2 stars

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... yeah ~ I hear ya. I keep coming back to this one ... and nothing clicks. As bad as Chapter One may be, tossing out a piece of shit sequel would only make things worse - in my opinion - not better.

Thanks for giving the tale a chance anyway. Take care,

James aka FinalStand

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 6 years ago
You need to finish.

FinalStand, you have the opportunity to take your story in the direction it seems to be heading. Your wife Helen is starting to desire the abuse her little three year fling created. Cochrane has started down the road of self implosion first by striking Terrance, then when he whined to Helen about Terrance stealing Nadine. You have a story but you need to finish it. Tying all of the different plot twists together. But that's just my opinion. Jetcrash747

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Personally...

If it had been my wife I'd make her watch as I hunted down and broke every person she had an affair with.he clearly has the money resources and influence to do it and if he was as in love with her as the first chapter seems to say then it's not beyond reason.especially given how he's already set things up.just my 2 cents.

-steve

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 6 years ago
The subtitle for this story says

"Not all stories end with the cheating." This one doesn't end at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Waiting for your chapter 2!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
WOW!

Full marks and well earned!

This is an enticing and edgy story!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Started good, coulda been a really good story. Problem is, there is no ending, and by definition a story must have an ending. So, close, but no cigar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a great part one

terrance is the new alpha in our society.

a woman is a slow and dumb creature. her entitlements and obvious privilege have further slowed down her otherwise remarkable homosapien intelligence. she does not have to go to war, and has voting rights. she will never have to want for food if she marries and isn't a complete sociopath. society still worships women because they motivate lazy men to actually build societies. her life ensures the next generation. her life is intrinsically valued. a man is meat fodder until he can prove otherwise. i say these things as truths, not incitements.

men and women still believe the alpha male is the biggest dude waving a club. while not completely false, the modern world is changing that. status is defined now by money and earning potential. kindness is another value metropolitan societies need. he doesn't need to be a kind man, only appear it. terrance is these things. and while i completely sympathize with a woman wanting superior genes. (big dick/chiseled abs/ tall/good teeth/ect), she can no longer monkey branch to the next big thing. society tells her she can fuck whomever, whenever, and men should pray for the opportunity. this was a bluff, and men are starting to call women on it. pick wisely women. men have a much easier time both historically and in modern society to do said monkey branching. the only thing keeing them loyal is some silly notion of romance and the promise of fidelity and his own children. it's not much, but terrance's wife failed on all three counts. and look where she is. completely at his mercy.

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
So sorry

I see that you have significant health issues. I wish you well and, if you can't continue, please authorise someone like FTDS to do so. Good luck.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this. Hopefully, someday you will be well enough to finish it. Great work.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Blood test?

Never happened

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
@FinalStand

Start the next part after some weeks have passed. It may be easier to do a couple of flashbacks instead of having to write everything real time, often minute by minute. I suspect after you start one, you'll shift back toward the ongoing incident style that seems natural to you.

----

Cochrane will self destruct, driving his kids away with mercurial behavior. He will verbally bash the 3 adults residing together, in front of his kids, while trying to get the kids on his side to get Nadine to move back.

Never accepting responsibility, he does a couple of months jail time. Nadine decides she can get by without him, and while the kids missed him, they are gun-shy.

While Nadine is going to school, she significantly contributes to the Davies household, maybe a pseudo PA/manager for Terrence and Helen. It's not menial, and she has plenty of study time. Terrence incorporates Nadine & kids into his life as secondary family. To the casual observer, Helen and Terrence are moving back towards each other.

Cochrane gets out, finds another job since he couldn't keep working for Helen while in jail, and starts working on a big revenge plot assaulting Terrence and Helen then carrying off Nadine to resuming their marriage as if nothing ever happened. It's far too sophisticated, unreal, and falls flat with him getting another year and a day in jail.

Nadine expedites divorce proceedings. (Cochrane may also fail to get parole by threatened Nadine and he can't convince the board he won't re-offend, so the kids grow apart from him.)

Terrence is forcing Helen into a pattern where she could decide to become a supportive partner eventually rebuilding their trust. At first she sees her reformation as a possibility, but eventually realizes how much she no longer controls her life -- his way or the highway. She can't submit, and plots rebellion to take her business and leave. (Her customers have to come with her to her newly established firm, or to the one that hires her in order to gain them.) She finally can't bear Terrence's domination, irked on by how Terrence becoming closer to Nadine and kids. Knock down dragout & pull trigger on new business, praying Terrence will not totally destroy her in retribution.

Terrence and Nadine become closer, she moderates his wrath toward Helen so Helen ends up basically starting over, junior level carrier, no flash or luxury in her personal life, will have to climb back to the top again. Miracle of Miracles, she learns (counseling?) that personal and business life work much better when she's not acting self-entitled.

Nadine and Terrence romance, but they are starting from a position of no trust, no distrust either. Can he trust Nadine as Nadine a helpmate, or is Nadine just someone who owes him big time and still is accepting his support. Can she trust Terrence as a life partner, or is he just a ruthless businessman scaring Nadine by his treatment of Helen. It seemed like Terrence and Helen were heading back together, but then they broke up hard and Terrence was ready to severely punish. Can she trust her and kid's future with such a man? Is his behavior callus, or is it just floundering reaction to successive hard blows.

---

Maybe pick up as the dust settles from Cochrane's first battery conviction, the household now running smooth with Nadine & kids installed for a moderate term, and Helen apparently headed toward wifehood.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
ReadyOne ...

THANK YOU!!! This really works for me. I cut and pasted your idea to the top of Chapter Two and will get on it in the morning (I've woken up at 1:30 am EST because my sleep schedule is a mess). This could really work. I could pick up in real time with graduation ceremony having Nadine getting her Associates degree and moving forward - and backward - from there. It would be something a bit different for me, but I think I could manage it.

I really appreciate this. Take care now,

James aka FinalStand

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
not bad at all

hey burns them without paying out a penny AND is a decent guy getting the wife out of that crap situation. The guy is a tool who acts like he's twelve. Yeah this doesnt happen near enough in reality but you did a good job, The cheated on hubby is not saint,he;s gonna screw another woman besides his wife, but he isnt saying hes a saint. Flawed and not evil .. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When do we get

Chapter 2?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5302 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...