All Comments on 'Just This Once?'

by erotogal87

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* *

I've read table of contents that

where longer than this....

And who in the hell is this story about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any story that has 'You' as a character ...

... is an instant and total turn-off.

I KNOW that I was not a participant so therefore the story has no relevance or believability!!

No believability = total waste of time and effort - yours in writing it, mine if I were to bother to read it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Opinion

Dont worry about what others say. I liked it. But you do need to be more to the point on who it is about. I like your writing style and technique, would love to read more :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting prologue....

so when do you start on the story? Too short for any development or characterization. And it must be said that stories written in the second person very rarely work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where's the incest?

and moreover this way of telling a story with "you do" "I do" is unbearable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not incest

This is just an erotic coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WHERE IS THE INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One More Thing

The back and forth between past and present tense is also a bit of a bother. However, keeping all these comments in mind, do try again.

fleapitfleapitover 11 years ago
an apology

I gave this one point - two would have been better. No more than two because of all the grammatical errors and the improbabilities. I suggest you think hard and try to imagine the actions you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STOP WRITING NOW

Total CRAP. If this is the best you can offer then just give up right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you guys need to chill. it was a family camping trip. it was her brother or uncle or, use your imagination.. i liked it an the author said it was his first. cut some slack and be kind to others.

as above

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
such negative comments, the style was different but i kinda liked it. i hope you don't let the bad vibe crowd get you down. i give it 5 stars for it's originality and don't really understand the angry feeling in the comments.

good

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Interesting. Not a bad read at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no name

I liked it -- keep writing -- it was fresh -- it had Imagination -- good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get a job flipping burgers

An eight year old, third grader has better comand of the english language then you!

Get a job and quit tring to write, because your story did not even come close to writing.

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

with no hint of who or what connection they have it could have been a childhood b/f or bil possibly a guy from down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2nd person

Writing in the 2nd person usually does not work. The story becomes more about the reader than the characters. You might want to try writing your stories in the 1st person which draws the reader into your story better than 2nd person.

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
A good start

Like others, I had misgivings about the voice: the "you" in the story certainly isn't the reader; while we don't know which relative it was, I am inclined to believe it was a brother, uncle, brother-in-law, etc.

The way it ended makes it at least possible that your story will continue (e.g., who finds them asleep on the beach the next morning? and what follows from that).

Nice first effort. I hope you keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What are they to each other? Honestly don't understand why you entered it in the competition.

sinwizardsinwizardover 11 years ago
A Trifle Confusing

The story, as short as it was, had promise. Unfortunately the promise was quickly taken away as the command of how to tell a story in the second person faltered. As well, as was stated, who were they? What relationship did they have?

While the idea may have started as a good one there should have been some editing on the visualization between doggy and reverse cowgirl as well as some of the other sexual positions. It didn't work. Keep trying because there does appear to be raw promise there.

And for the moron who stated, "An eight year old, third grader has better comand of the english language then you!" - shut it. If you don't know the difference between "then" and "than," nor can you spell English or command properly nor do you know where to place a comma "then" you shouldn't be commenting on anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who was the relative?

Is this in the right category?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I took it to be that the woman was the mother to the man

It was a hot sex scene and I liked the way it was set up by them both sneaking off to fuck, but I had to draw my own conclusion that they were mother and son.

I had the thought in my mind after reading the story, that the woman went back to her spouse with her pussy full of some other man's cum and then slipped into bed beside her spouse and went to sleep.

I don't now how they could just have that hot of sex only once, they will need to have a repeat coupling.

max052max052over 11 years ago
great first effort

My only beef is the point of view. If I'm telling "you" what happened but "you" were there then that doesn't make sense. Why would I tell you something you already know. Other than that the action was fast and hot and I actually like the mystery factor, it allows the reader to draw ones own conclusion based on their own preferences. Example: describe a "beautiful, sexy woman" Does she have long blond hair or short, dark? Is she tall and slim or short and curvy? The reader gets to fill in the blanks without the author mandating the criteria. Flexibility is always a nice thing to have. Just my opinion on the subject. As I said, a great first effort and thanks for sharing.

max052

Texas_ThrobberTexas_Throbberover 11 years ago

Erotogal87, you did a great job introducing the sexual tension right away. It's not always necessary to spell out how the characters are related to each other. I like using my imagination to fill in some of the blanks. Hot story, and the taboo of incest made it even naughtier. Keep writing, keep writing!

DetectiveSpecialistDetectiveSpecialistover 11 years ago
Good story.

Nice idea. I got what you were trying to do, and I think you pulled it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

I hate stories written this way - so damn boring and hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEEDS MORE STORY!!!

I get that this is --For the most part-- a Sexy Poems and story site, but you need to add some story, and tell us how they hooked up and why. :) Better luck in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So let me get this straight...

He was laying down waiting, helped her down as well and pulled her close. So they're both laying, as logic would suggest, on their sides. He straddles her and she somehow removes his shorts without him getting off her, using a sharp object to separate the fabric from itself, or inflicting bodily injury. Then he rolls of her to lie beside himself. So now he Dr. Manhattan. Then while laying down, he removes her closes, again, with no assistance from her, sharp objects, or medical treatment. He goes down south for a seafood platter while she, still on her back, enjoys a southern bratwurst. Then all of a sudden she's on top and able to straddle his face. Finally, he gets access to the baby pillows and he "gently devours" them? You do know that devouring is not a gentle process, right? Then here's the fun part. He bodily launches her off of him, leaving behind her disembodied legs that somehow wrapped themselves around his neck. After he locates her landing area, he proceeds to climb upon the legs currently wrapped around his neck and enters her again. He then reattaches the legs so she can support herself for doggy style. After a bit more, they finally fall asleep, exhausted and waiting for the family to find them in the morning, assuming they weren't already awoken by the screaming and are in the shadows watching the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous