All Comments on 'The Not So Private, Private Cavern'

by demaizefield

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to unrealistic

if she was such a bitch no way he would fuck her and no way she would want him to keep it atleast some what believable please this isn't the fantasy area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
think about it

Her folks didn't want her to date. Her new aunt hated her mother. In short she felt she was an outsider so being bitchy would keep such folks away, even though she felt drawn to Tim. So being caught by him was, in a way, a relief and things just naturally followed from there. Seems clear at the end, a threesome was coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

WOW this was a good start here & like other reader said there is a 3 some coming but first think he should fuck the bitch she is a virgin i think & then a 3some maybe in chapter 2 where is it Mr.Demaizefield.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice, but...

She is on her knees felating him and his hand is playing with her cunt? I wonder how is that possible. Hm...

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
As the first person here prepared to reject anonymity...

A little too short, and it cries out for a follow-up, either set that same day or shortly afterwards.

demaizefielddemaizefieldover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for all of your comments on this post. I appreciate the feedback. Part two will be coming up shortly.

Also, for clarification, she was not on her knees. She was laying back and propped herself up on one arm. Thank you for the feedback though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Please write more on these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Oh my god I got so close to pop just from reading. Please make a part 2. You left it open for add on, I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous