All Comments on 'Tonight She Was Going to Be 'The Man''

by misspeachyd

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
surferjakesurferjakeover 11 years ago
Excellent

Realistic, great descriptions and setting. Great job developing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Appropriate Punishment

Action-packed and well-written tale of annoyed wife taking her husband's tail.

Wonderful initial effort on Lit.

jusdafaxjusdafaxover 11 years ago
Just plain crap

No build, very little lift, nothing erotic about this mindless drivel. Do not waste your time reading this wimp propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story

Oh, there was so much to do here, and all of it was left in that little box in the dresser... What a shame

amar7112002amar7112002over 11 years ago
Loved it

Fun realistic story. I could definatley see a married couple doing this for the first time. I'm looking forward to a sequel.

escriterraescriterraabout 11 years ago
An erotic role reversal that needed a firm initial engagement

What a nicely told tale from the female perspective of how arousing it is to take charge, to be the penetrator, to revel in the knowledge that he is surrendering to you! All are powerfully erotic sensations that women deserve to enjoy from time to time. In this story, perhaps the recalcitrant husband's slothful ways and repeated shortcomings triggered a deeply buried need, a naughty but oh, so sexy desire for the newly liberated wife to ride on the other side of intercourse, the side which has him opening up to her, taking each lovely inch of her strapon deep inside his private opening.

Perhaps their future encounters will repeat the role play, each excited about what will happen, each happy to fulfill the other's occasional need to switch places and to enjoy the pleasures to be found in being the one who penetrates and the one who opens . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't for the life of me understand

why he would let her. It's just too implausible. All he would have had to be was either say "no" or simply turn around and walk back downstairs when her saw her. What's she going to do? Overpower him? Just too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

Mistress and I love to do role-reversal play, and she is normally very firm in her position as well. This is a prime example of why, yes the man was terribly embarrassed, and yes he blushed like a grade-school kid...yet you could clearly tell he enjoyed every minute of it. And for a woman to come into power like that, -chuckles- well it just goes to show that the old saying is right. Behind every powerful man, is an even more powerful woman. It's simply delicious and I will most definitely be having my Mistress read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And she did - get hers that is.

Of course "hers" was a divorce. Because when you commit assault and battery on your spouse you get what you deserve. Jail time and a divorce. The hospital was glad to treat his bruises and document them. The Police were happy to arrest her on the charges of spousal abuse he filed with them. The Judge was happy to give him 90% of the marital assets in the divorce because she had been convicted of a crime. The moral of this crappy story? Know the law and don't beat up your spouse. It just pisses them off. PS - there was no "next time" for her to get pissed at. She was history. Terrible story.

ChrissieBoyChrissieBoyabout 8 years ago
Quick and Dirty

Very nice. Well written and well paced. Very sexy when a woman turns aggressive like that!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

I love it when a woman takes the strong side and is aggressive in bed.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish that my wife would do this

My wife can "be the man" anytime she wants to!

Extremely HOT and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would love to be her fuck toy.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 3 years ago

Well, that was borderline rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

was like the first time my wife fucked me only i agreed to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then he filed for divorce, along with abuse. SURPRISE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what was her excuse when the police showed up? Did she lie to the ambulance drivers that took him to the hospital for emergency surgery on his torn sphincter muscle? Even an amatuer knows you can't shove something that large into an unprepared anus without doing some serious damage. Hope she enjoys her prison time and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder how she felt when he served her with the divorce papers after he had her arrested for rape and sexual assault?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Definitely excessive. He may be an asshole but that was rape, abuse, and assault.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It’s not rape , it’s not abuse . It’s a story written by a man . Can’t you tell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous