All Comments on 'My Neighbor Megan'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Nice

Nice story. But I really don't get all the concern about the neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really like this one...and though I can understand not wanting the neighbors to gossip their worry over being seen is a bit over the top. But the story is hot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit on the fetish of not wanting anyone seeing them together

Perhaps it was because the difference of ages that was causing them to be careful of not being seen together in their neighborhood, but I thought it was over the top on that.

I would have like to read about them when she went to his house though.

Suite21menSuite21menover 11 years ago
Neighbor Hood Fetish???

I feel compelled to defend Mr. Moss. In this Lit world, we see multiple stories of horny people avoiding wives, husbands, coworkers, public, etc. This is the first story in my recollection that horny people want to be discreet around the folks that live next to them.

Living in a 'hood for 12 years and being friendly with those living around me, even having neighbor picnics with them, I can fully understand the secrecy this couple desires. If this was me, I wouldn't want my next door neighbor, whom I tolerate at best, ribbing me about whether Megan's pussy was juicy. I am sure Megan wouldn't care for all the inuendos of dating, slut?, marriage, children and all the other stuff women endure around their close neighbors.

All in all, a great story Irish Moss.

Englewood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Surprised by your preface

I thought this cute piece was fun, believable and compelling in a warm, personal kind of way. I cannot imagine how anyone could be offended by it or critical of it. Let's have more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story

Well described scenes of seduction and fucking.

The bit about the neighbors was a distraction, though, adding nothing, but I still give it a full five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
2418 Followers
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...