All Comments on 'He Never Saw It Coming'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
He deserved it.

The blackmailer deserved what he got. Was entertaining.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I don't usually like Revenge stories

But this one was very neat and the physical violence was minimal.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Nice

It was good revenge financially but the asshole got any with no physical impairments. I guess I can't be the pacifist like the last commenter. He at least deserved a good beating to say the least. I'll stop before I make myself seem too violent.

HA Ha ha

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
How?

How did the wife come to being blackmailed? Was she drugged or did she fuck Joel willingly? If she fucked him willingly, she is not was keeping and should be trashed right along with Joel. I didn't like this story. There's too many unanswered questions. 1 star

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN SOMEONE FUCKS WITH THE BULL

make sure the horns dont get you first, TK U MLJ LV NV

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Seemed more of an overly-convenient outline than story

A creative revenge concept and satisfying in that way. Didn't feel like I really got to know the characters though. Why did the wife confess when she did, hubby's easy acceptance seems to lack credibility? Why the fuck scene? Confused and distracted and all too brief. A flash-story can be good, when it is focussed and real. This didn't qualify for me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Too long to be a flash story , yet too concise & terse to be a bona fide short story !

First it must be conceded that this was a first class creative payback. The characters however had zero nuance or shading. I wish JPB had been given this plot line if he was in a BTB disposition. The author did mix in some humor and it'd apparent he accomplished exactly what he wanted .

Final Stand has no apparant lillusions about outdoing Tolstoy or O. Henry. I vote four stars & hope the author analyzes & compares his work to HDK , not to slavishly copy him but how a first class farce is presented. Fine read on the balance. Good Story overall - TY 2 F.S.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

An interesting, modernized take on revenge and something that does not leave the victims exposed to the police. Of course the drug would have to leave no traces and not be followed back to the wronged husband?

I liked the story, but thought the intro was just a little too fast paced. The story needed more detail and emotion before starting the payback plan. I guess it fits as a flash story, perhaps a bit longer than some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very good story

By far the strongest aspect of the story was the revenge which also dominated the written lines as well. I agee with another comment that said the character development was very weak. This could have been expanded the reader is left with little explanation of the wife's insecurity in her marriage before the incident and why did she accept a man's aid to walk a couple of blocks after the party. Also we are told that the husband knew before the incident that the next door neighbor was a sexual predator but somehow magically the wife did not. Also why was it so extremely easy to blackmail a wife into sex when she though her marriage was dying anyway, where is the motivation to submit to blackmail. The last thing that seems an easy plot line in many of therse loving wive's stories is the husband travels to much even though the marriage depends on the income to survive the wife is left alone and gets creative with oter men. I really doubt this happens as often as it appears in these stories.

Most real marriages fail when the spouses are physically together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
written like a teenager

pimples, acne and immature fantasies. that's what this is. what are you, about 14?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why wouldn't Joel go to the police?

The drugs would still be in his system so a test would prove that he'd been drugged and would have a case for getting his money back and sending the "loving couple to prison". There is no proof that he blackmailed her so there is no reason for Joel not to do this.

Also what's to stop him from getting revenge latter on, in six months to a years time he could quite easierly come back to the old neighbourhood and take a claw hammer to the wife or husband.

Last thing what was the sex scene all about it just seemed strange to say the least and a little bit impossible.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good advice

Several very apt comments. I would only add that if the Predator is essentially left with NOTHING (except debt!), he will have almost NO choice except to go to police! His story might appear to be implausible to them, but his recent financial history will make it much more believable. No one will have seen him going on a bender at local bars, for example, and a blood test will find metabolites of the fictitious drug used against him! Everything done to him is well outside his normal financial history!

This is a situation where LESS revenge is probably more. I think donating $20K worth of chickens or goats to African farmers (delivered BEFORE Pred is told!) AND told he has to move out immediately plus leave the state within a month, might keep him from trying to involve law enforcement. Include the threat of serious penile shrinkage, and the fact that the couple (and others not revealed to him) will be monitoring him closely, to thwart much likelihood of him trying to attempt recrimination.

Not a bad little story, but taking a little longer in its execution could have upped the ante!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lacking

i liked the story but the revenge was a little lacking. the blackmailer gets to see the woman having sex? that is supposed to just upset him? he does have a lot of money spent but he will just declare Bk and it goes away. maybe castration would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no hero here

wife - dumb and a cheater

neighbor - dumb and a blackmailer

husband - a not so dumb thief, kidnapper/force-able restraint.(drugs can be a force of bandage)

i did not like it, so i gave it a 1.

pakmul48pakmul48over 11 years ago
Terrible

Is there lower than a 1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
His wages

Joel receuved the correct payment for his labors.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Wild Fantasy

Meant to be entertaining for the LW readers and it was. Analysis, of course, of such an extreme group of reactions will show that it was sort of implausible, but who wants to do that?

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Really can't believe the IDIOTS .

Loved your story. Good ol American no how. A stick of some thing should have been stuck up his ass. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good revenge story

A well done storyline and a well written story.

Thanks for the read.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Good

But too short so 4****.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Great story sweet revenge

Sweet Revenge. Why don't women confide in their spouses. Although, there are serious plausibility issues the story was great. Plausibility becomes less of an issue when the story proceeds down fantasy lane. It was concise and very good.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Ahh Yes what should

happen anytime a Significant Other is blackmailed, and if they really love each other, if not they are better off as the blackmail holds no sway if they are tossed out.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
This one works.

I actually liked it. Wifey was drugged and blackmailed. However, she confessed to Hubby and they got some great retribution on Asshole. It could have been a LOT more violent, and I would have taken some of Asshole's vital parts. But that's just me. Great job all around!

5 Big Stars!

sviveritosviveritoover 9 years ago
short but sweet

Great revenge tale....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story

This was one stupid dumb ass story. Fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unreal in many ways

You don't administer revenge to someone like Joel and walk away expecting him to accept it and change his ways. He would murder them before leaving town.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
What was missing from the end

Thomas and Darla showing Joel the suicide note he had written while under the influence of the suggestibility drug and then walking away as the strychnine they'd had him swallow starts to take effect.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
bad ending

They never knew the best advice for anything like that: "Never do your enemy a minor injury."

Since they don't destroy him, then he will destroy them.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Too Tame

Thomas was a bit to ready to forgive his wife to be believable. The revenge against Joel wasn't nearly enough to even balance what he'd done to them.

And Tw0Cr0ws makes an excellent point. How could they know Joel wouldn't lose it and do something foolish in an attempt to get revenge himself? It wasn't like Joel would blame himself for his circumstances. Almost anyone who do something that vile believes they're justified in doing it so they'd never see the revenge as just.

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Well...I disagree

(Sarcasm) I have certainly come back and killed everyone who has kicked my ass IRL. Of course, when someone destroys your life anger always overcomes fear (or not - consult your Darwinism).

If you are a jackass and you break into a man's home one night and his beating leaves you in traction, you are going to spend months recovering and come back after him with a gun...while you are out on bail...for breaking into his house. You are not afraid of Lethal Injection, or Life Without the Possibility of Parole, are you?. Are you convinced that despite him already outsmarting your ass once means you will automatically get revenge?

Or, maybe you're in the hospital's physical therapy room and thanking God it was the ambulance that came for you, and not the coroner. Maybe you wise up, take your lumps for being a douche bag. You choose to not risk your life at his hands, or with the justice system, so you move to another state.

If you look at it, the villain's actions were cowardly and if he had any virtues, he hid them well. I am really not certain where readers find this guy suddenly growing a set and coming back for round two. It wasn't like he confronted the husband with the affair, making it a machismo challenge. He was perfectly happy abusing a woman and using her love for her husband and the fear of losing him to cause her suffering. Some people are low-down, cowardly pieces of shit and that's all they ever will be.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @GoesGrunt...

A too tame revenge...What he did, deserved a revenge with blackmailing also...He was drugged, they could have him be a bitch to a lot of men in his home, taking pictures, making movies...Then, yes, they could bankrupt him and making he go away or the movies and pictures would have gone to the NET.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I like a good revenge story,

to me that makes a really happy ending. That said, I was a little disappointed that the wife didn't get a talking to at least. She was blackmailed, yeah. But she put herself into the position to be blackmailed, then she didn't expose him to her husband and continued fucking the guy, adding more and more evidence to the stuff Joel already had. I get it that she was on overload, at least at first. Like I said, a little disappointed in the wife, but I can certainly see it happening something like that. If someone would have tried to run that on my wife, he might have gotten her when she was drugged or drunk but she would have killed his ass as soon as she came back to herself. And if she didn't, when she told me he would have taken a long walk into the desert.

Great writing, as always. Imaginative revenge, well thought out and well executed. I am surprised that his asshole wasn't sore from the wife working it over with whatever her imagination could come up with, but your story, your revenge. Keep 'em coming, please.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Letting him in bed with you is revenge?

I don't think so. Too many sickos get off on that sort of shit. Can't see the wife, having been violated by him, allowing him to see her again. All in all, you come off like a sicko yourself.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I'd have added one bit to it...

Geld him.

Granted, anything they did do is effectively untraceable and assault by gelding might be a little harder to pretend he did all on his own...

But it sure would be something to have considered... and I'd be hard pressed not to HAVE done it.

Of course, if the "evidence" indicated blackmail and not consensual, sending him to prison might not have been such a bad thing...

Or better yet... did I mention geld him...?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HAVING SEX IS COSTLY

keeping love is even more dearly. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Except you didn't end this

Joel went back to his house. Got his gun. Killed Thomas, raped Darla again and then killed her. He had nothing to loose at that point so he put an end to it. HIS end. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey Anon

They sold his gun, dummy! And he doesn't have the balls to buy a new one and kill the husband!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
Revenge !!!

A dish best served cold !!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Why is he going to be sore?

Her body had been damaged, bitten, bruised, and abused. Did they let the guy with the banjo play with him for a few days?

Hoping

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not bad, I liked it.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
DetroitRockCity and rightbank

Thank you.

Rightbank ~ nope. The only sores were from days of inactivity not abuse at the hands of someone who might better appreciate Joel's charms. They wanted ZERO physical evidence they had done anything to him so nothing a hospital could record as abuse and no 4th party Joel might be able to seek help from later.

They both wanted to physically hurt him - yes, indeed. The long term revenge of destroying his comfortable lifestyle and leaving him with a mountain of debt ... was its own, chillingly cerebral reward.

And if Joel ever shows back up in Darla's life ... next time she'll only have to worry about explaining to the police how she shot a home invader eleven times with a revolver without it looking too suspicious that she took vindictive glee crippling and castrating Joel before she executed him.

Thomas, World Greatest Husband that he is, will probably forgiver her for that too.

Thomas: "Honey ... eleven bullets?"

Darla: "Please don't be too angry with me. We did use your plan last time and it clearly was too complicated for Joel to understand. My way and we'll never have to worry about having to come up with a Plan #3."

Thomas: "That's the damn truth."

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

Tommy boy is a WIMP. Joel will just declare bankruptcy and go after little tommy some night, there will be no evidence...

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... sadly for us all these are my characters and not yours. Joel doesn't have the stones to come after Tom & Darla after what has happened to him. He is not as psychotic, or homicidal maniac, so he's not going to pull of the perfect murder, or a murder of any kind. If, for a second, Tom thought he was that kind of prick, Joel would be the one discovered fifty years from now in an unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere with no explanation how he died.

Now, if you want to write a story where those seeking revenge pick on the wrong asshole, be my guest. No one is stopping you and I might even read it. In general it is much harder to murder someone instead of merely destroying their credit rating. The penalties are much worse and prisons are full of inexperienced folks who thought they had pulled off the perfect murder ... but didn't.

Now would Joel rather live through 7 years of bankruptcy, or a lifetime behind bars? Joel takes his humiliations like the whipped dog he is and leaves town

See, in my story, Joel is pretty shattered by the events and moves far, far away and prays he never sees, or hears from Tom and Darla ever again. He is AFRAID of them, much more than he is angry with them. They tricked him once and they might even do worst stuff to him if he even thinks about crossing them again. After all, Joel is a blackmailing coward who forces women to do degrading things, not some Alpha male who sensually convinces wives to cheat on their loyal spouses. He showed himself to be a coward, and will continue to be a coward.

Tom, on the other hand, is the type of man who would kill to defend his family. He certainly proves he is willing to hurt another to protect his wife. He certainly is willing to hurt Joel and Joel knows it. Darla is definitely ready, willing and able to hurt Joel. Joel is barely smart enough to know this too.

I hope that clarifies things a bit. If not, feel free to contact me via e-mail using Literotica's service. I do my best to respond whenever I can.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 5 years ago
lol, very creative

@FinalStand, I do always enjoy your work. The detail you put into things is remarkable. I wish you had made this one longer but maybe in the future another LW tale with more of your traditional long, creative and highly detailed writing style?

@Anon, bankruptcy isn't a slam dunk the way it was years ago. That debt accrued the way it was, is going to be difficult to explain to the bankruptcy court judge. No, I think our antagonists life is going to be complicated for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Since you're answering questions FinalStand

Why keeper her? All she had to do was to tell the truth after the first time. She didn't and who knows how long it would've been if she didn't get caught. And as far as I can see, what I don't get it is, she told him now. Why couldnt she tell him when it happened, instead of fucking him for who knows how long. So now you want to tell the truth after the damage is done, which makes no sense. The damage is done who cares if he finds out the truth because apparently you don't care enough in the beginning to tell .

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

"Since you're answering questions FinalStand,"

I'm doing my best. I hope its enough.

"Why keeper her?"

Thomas loves her. In the end he would rather accept her making some irrational decisions than lose her and all they have together. It is not the rational thing to do, but passion is the rejection of reason.

"All she had to do was to tell the truth after the first time."

Ain't hindsight and rational thinking grand? Remember, Thomas has been traveling a lot so Darla has been feeling a bit neglected. She has mistaken that for him falling out of love with her.

"She didn't and who knows how long it would've been if she didn't get caught. And as far as I can see, what I don't get it is, she told him now. Why couldn't she tell him when it happened, instead of fucking him for who knows how long."

It was a case of escalating sexual blackmail. It didn't start out with sex, but she should have realized that was where it would end up. She make two serious mistakes - thinking she could somehow extricate herself from this mess and not putting more faith in her husband's love.

"So now you want to tell the truth after the damage is done, which makes no sense."

In this story, people are thinking irrationally. After all, what Thomas and Darla did to Joel was kidnapping which could land them decades behind bars. The 'smart' move would have been to simply chastise Joel then let the matter drop. That doesn't make for the best tale though.

"The damage is done who cares if he finds out the truth because apparently you don't care enough in the beginning to tell ."

I apologize that the plot doesn't work for you. This was one of my earlier efforts and I like to think I've grown as an author in the past seven years. Strangely enough, I have another LW tale about ready to publish which, I hope, will be more internally consistent. If you want to pre-screen it let me know and I'll send you a copy so you can give me your feedback. It would be appreciated.

I hope this helps and take care,

James aka FinalStand

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

Good payback for rape and blackmail. Thomas should have added a little bit of those chemical castration drugs to Joel's coctail. That would really take the edge off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

sluts who vollenteer to be "raped" repeatedly in order to hide the fact they are being "raped" arent actually being raped

She knew she was caught so turned on the crocodile tears

Rape victims doent eagerly have sex atop their rapists and grind their cunts into their faces

FinalStandFinalStandover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ... and 26thNC ...

Anonymous

I'm sorry you see it that way. What I was trying to project was a person who made a poor decision then made other poor decisions based on that first poor decisions and end up being trapped by that cycle. In my mind, coerced sex via blackmail is still rape. Those weren't 'crocodile tears'. She was trapped in a way of thinking and was rescued by her husband who had more faith in her and love for her than she imagined, or hoped for. It happens.

Thank you for your feedback though. It helps.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

26thNC

A belated 'Thank you' for your feedback as well. I hadn't thought of chemical castration, but it would have fit well with this tale ... though it would have left a trail back to the husband so ... I'll have to put this idea into my future 'bag of tricks'.

Thank you and take care,

James aka FinalStand

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
A decent story but......

It could have been a great story with a little more added to it. As it sits, it is hard to "like" any of the characters or even commiserate with the supposed victim. While there is very little backstory or history to work with, whether drugged or just overly drunk, Darla put herself in a situation she should have never been in.

Yes, I understand Darla was probably "lonely" because her husband was traveling so much for work but she needed to understand he was probably more lonely having to do it. At least she was able to be around friends and the comfortable surroundings of her home while he was stuck with literal strangers and a hotel room.

So how does Darla respond to this "loneliness"??? She goes to a party and drinks too much. She put herself into that situation that led to her getting drugged or overly drunk and taken advantage of so she could be blackmailed. It also appears this blackmail went on for quite a while without her telling her husband, any friends, or the police. It almost appears she "condoned" the blackmail and the way Joel treated her and then afterward, ended up with "buyers remorse".

When I am out at a bar with my buddy's and I am getting constantly hit on or asked to dance by attractive ladies, even some as young as their early 20's, my friends ask me how I have been able to remain faithful to my wife for the last 25 years with so much "Fine Pussy" (their words, not mine), willing to take me home or to a car in the parking lot.

My answer is always the same, "It's EASY, I simply do not put myself into ANY situations that would or will allow myself to fail my vows or let others perceive that I have or might."

I don't drink excessively which would lower my inhibitions. I don't allow myself to be "alone" with women that might want to take advantage of the situation. I don't excessively flirt or lead women, whether strangers or friends, on. Essentially, I don't do the main thing that allows spouses the opportunity to cheat, which is "putting themselves into a situation that will allow for cheating to occur".

I learned this from my early days as a married man and from my days as a Private Investigator who specialized in cheating spouses, mainly cheating wives. The main fault of those cheating spouses was when they, either of their own actions or the actions of others, allowed themselves to be put into situations that were conducive to cheating.

The thing is, if you allow yourself to be put into a situation that is conducive to cheating, even people you "trust" may try to take advantage of both you and the situation. I have had all types of people, mostly women but even a few men, single and married, try to separate my body from my boxer briefs. This included strangers, friends of my parents, co-workers of both mine and my wife's, friends of ours, friends of my wife, even family members of my wife (2 of her sisters and 2 of her brother's wives). Needless to say, our contact with these people has become non-existent or very little and only when required.

My wife, in her day, was quite a "trophy" as well and had the same type of issues I did with those, mostly of the opposite sex, wanting to get "into her panties" as well. Because of our strong beliefs in our vows, trust, love for each other and communication, she took the same approach I did and didn't allow herself to be put into a situation that was conducive to cheating. She rarely went out to any sort of "Girls Nights Out" that involved bars and if she did, it was for maybe an hour or so. We didn't go to "Parties" that had the opposite sex without each other, this includes Pool Parties and BBQs. She doesn't dance or flirt with other men, either when alone with the girls or with me and for the same reason I don't, we love one another and it sends the wrong "signals" to others.

My wife's shut-downs and rants of guys that can't seem to take "NO" for an answer, especially those that are married, are epic and have become legendary among our friends, family, co-workers, and those we know. With cellphones and social media these days, I am able to see some of her "handy work" firsthand to guys who thought they had a shot at getting in her panties. She always starts off cordial with letting them down, but the few who can't take that "NO" as an answer, she goes from "Zero to Bitch" in 2 seconds LOL.

She starts by showing them her ring, then if they have a ring, she points that out.

Then she tells them about her husband (me) by describing my physical attributes being 6'7" and 265 lbs of mostly chiseled muscle and the fact we work out with each other, including weight lifting, cardio, Martial Arts, and MMA style training 6 days a week.

She has even been known to pull out her phone and show them some of the hundreds of photos she has of me on it.

If needed, she will even describe my cock to them being 10 1/2" long and just over 5" of girth.

She also tells them of the 2 businesses we own and that I run and from them, the large home we own here on the Lake, our home on the island of St. Thomas, the Ford Expedition I buy her to drive in the winter or the Corvette she drives in the summer, new, every other year.

The fact her ring is 3 carats surrounded by several other smaller diamonds.

Then as the cherry on the top, if they haven't slinked away back into the hole they crawled out of, she will ask them, "with all of what I described and showed you I have with my husband at home, why would I ever even consider giving a Douche Canoe like you, the time of day?"

At this point, the laughing by her and her friends will usually make even the drunkest dumbass turn and walk away with his tail between his legs LOL. In the very rare event some guy takes exception to being told "NO" and ridiculed for it, she has the option of using her Martial Arts/MMA training, a small keyring taser, or her 9mm handgun.

However, because my wife and I are "Best Friends", we do go out with one another 99% of the time. My size alone usually shuts down most would-be paramours, either sober or drunk.

Granted, in my line of work, I am out more without my wife for business-related reasons, (she has her own career as a Registered Nurse at our local Hospital), but at that point, my time and efforts are put solely into those I am with. I will not be alone with a woman outside of work, even if it is business-related and we do not meet or have lunch or drinks at Restaurants/Bars that are attached to Hotels. I usually will bring one of my other employees, usually management, with me. This is more for "Perception" of others, than anything else. People like to have vivid imaginations and they will allow their mouths to run with whatever they THINK they are perceiving rather than actual facts.

I lost count years ago how many times someone has come up to my wife, texted or called her to let her know they saw me here or there with some people or alone. Because of our exceptional communication, my wife always knows when I am out, where, and who I am with as I do with her on the rare occasions she is out without me. We learned early in our marriage this was necessary because of the vivid imaginations of others as well as some supposed "Friends" who for different reasons, tried to cause issues and/or difficulties in our marriage.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Good enough for the creep.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I would have helped her get the pics back

but divorce would still happen, it may have been a bad decision but she should have told her husband after it happened. The bad decision was the getting drunk while you husband was around. I've seen it all too often. I watch a guy get drunk and kissed a girl and his wife went ballistic. This was just a kiss, about a year later. She went out with the girls. Didn't come home to the next evening. Three months later, she's pregnant. The husband felt something was off. Nine months later the baby is born, half Latino. She tried to explain but he didn't want to hear it. They've been divorced about 3 years now and she blames him for not being there to protect her. All I can say is WOW. There was no mistake in the story, she chose not to tell her husband and she chose even though it was under pressure, she still chose to fuck him to continue to cover the original decision.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

"Sorry, you are a very willing panty clad cuck"

Actually cuckholdery is not one of my fetishes ... nor is crossdressing.

I do apologize for writing a tale you didn't find enjoyable. I do endeavor to create stories people enjoy. I hope to have better luck next time. Thanks for the feedback, as bruising as it may be.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't ask your wife if she cheated...

... Ask her how much money she got. If it's nothing, divorce her. If she pulls out a fat wad of cash and jewelry, she's a keeper!

FinalStandFinalStandabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

Ha! That's a good one.

"What did this cost you, Honey?"

"Nothing, Dear. In fact, we now own his house and all the furniture in it."

"BABE! You're a keeper!"

Thanks,

James aka FinalStand

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
FinalStand

Don't ever say or think this: "I do apologize for writing a tale you didn't find enjoyable." You write for your own satisfaction and to meet the challenges you put before you.

And don't put up with comments that confuse you with your story. Writing is an intellectual exercise, not a confessional. You are free to write stories that you disagree with on a fundamental level and only a fool will confuse you with what you write.

Now, for the record, I think the wife was an idiot and handled the problem horribly, but that's just me. Keep writing.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

People ask for originality, and see the thanks you get?

Go figure...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like 2 seconds after finding out your wife fucked another man, you completely and unilaterally beliefe her excuse and forgive her?

1 star.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

These BTBAAC Cabal and ANONs would stone the Virgin Mary over her 'unusual pregnancy'. Hell, all they had to do was READ and COMPREHEND a very clear, well-written story and they would see how she was blackmailed. But no... they still down-rate and complain. Insanity... no, I mean it literally; just read their comments.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Ha! I like it. Chemical castration of Joel wouldn't be out of order, either. Thomas probably has something for that, too.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Hey now, y'all are way too darn good at getting even, remind me not to fuck around in y'alls back yard!

Love the story by the way, a sure 5 .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s not that U want to punish her as she was obviously coerced. The problem is she didn’t trust her husband to believe that it was rape the first time. She kept going back to Joel. How many times? Did she cum from him? Does she have a disease? He forgave her immediately. How does he get past the fact that it happened?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, great story and I still think Joel got off too easy. He’s still breathing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"He kept blackmailing you with the material? - He kept blackmailing her with the material he said he would destroy? That's why you don't give in to blackmailers, why would you trust them. Why would she have sex to cover up naked pictures?

\

"I'm sure the hours and hours of footage I've compiled" - Again, you give into blackmail for something relatively minor, get into trouble for something worse.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
LETS ASK JOEL IS HIS FORCED MAGNAMITY WORTH THE PLEASURABLE FEELINGS

especially since the bill is due for payment in full and he still has those memories. TK U MLJ LV NV

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Would have divorced the wife first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couple of kicks in the balls, maybe? You know, just as cherries on top 🍒

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.12.22]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! loved it!!

ReadyOneReadyOne12 months ago

Very good short story!

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Femdom agitprop, for sure, but the interesting part is her blackmailed sex, not her revenge,

Freddog6601Freddog660111 months ago

Nice flash story.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

I think Highbrow only knows 2 words, Femdom agitprop. After that, their vocabulary is severely limited.

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

Not the hottest story but it was fun. It was a nice relief from the stories where the women are forced to have sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5278 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...