All Comments on 'First Day of a New Job'

by vanessa65

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stick to posting photos

You can't write.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
Don't listen to the dicks who don't give their names V,

Bobbie and I love your nwork and love! I mean LOVE your photos!!! So lovely!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Wow fellow Aussies

Great body.

And the story is in keeping with the pics.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great pictures od a sexy women

Long time admirer of this super sexy model just improves with age/time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's GORGEOUS.

It'd be great to see more "explicit" pics of her in action, but what's here is great, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful as ever

What a beautiful surprise. Lets see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is old

Could be above 50

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great.

You have you most beautiful ass I have ever seen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great ass

I love your ass. Nice and tight. I could lick it right now and kiss those stockinged legs too.

derbymanderbymanover 11 years ago
yummy yummy

Vanessa

You look so delicious. Love the stockings and heels and gorgeous ass. Great rear views and scantily clad body leave so much to the imagination. Love it!

mondliecht57mondliecht57over 11 years ago
What a surprise!

You are getting more daring. Somebody said you can't write? There was writing? All kidding aside, an excellent illustration of a mature woman. I've been following your thread on the forum since day one and, in my opinion, you get lovelier each passing day. Richard, you excel with your photographic talent in bringing out the natural beauty of your mate. Thank you.

DavidondbeachDavidondbeachover 11 years ago
Pleasant Surprise!

I love your photo/video submissions on an adult voyeur site on the web, and now we get to glimpse what runs through that sexy mind of yours in detail? AWESOME! Glad to see you're here as well. Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot older woman!

Writing and story weren't great, but that's one of the hottest older women I've ever seen.

She has a body like a 25 year old. Even her snatch looks great!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful!! Hope to see more. You are a very sexy lady!!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
very enjoyable

nice story in pics- this is above the norm for this genre - very well done! TY!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Unusual--and welcome

This is the best illustrated story I have ever seen on Literotica.

The photos are excellent and the writing just what is needed to convey the sense of the action.. 5 stars and head and shoulders above the usual attempt at illustrated stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Spanked Bottom Please

You are sexy as hell. Do you love that I am stroking my boner looking at your pictures? I would love to have seen some pictures of your bottom after the spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You naughty little tart.

Lucky husband. Great fotos. Thanks...5*

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Nice job

No pun intended. The story is cute but, the pictures (and the body) are some of the best I've seen on Literotica. I especially like the fact that you were not stingy with quantity and my compliments to your husband's skills. I'm so glad you found, at 45, how much you like to post pictures of yourself nude. Hope you're just getting started!

elbruteelbruteover 11 years ago
Good Start!

Great first illustrated story.

Keep it up.

As for the 'She is Old' poster...

... and You are Young.

what are you... Twelve ???

Here's lookin at you V.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

Thank you for the comments and feedback everyone. I'm not a writer, I'm a photographer. A visitor to our thread in the AmPic section suggested writing a story around a few of our photos. Vanessa and I thought it would be fun to "write" something around a sequence of photos.

We submitted the 'story' and nothing happened. We thought it had been rejected. In the meantime we were approached by a popular author here and asked if we could supply a few photos for her to include in a story she wanted to write. This we did (some were the same as we have here) and she has written a story of her own which was due to be published about now as well.

Result: a bit of a mess I'm afraid.

I will contact Lit and sort it out. Will probably ask them to pull this contri and publish the other.

However, it was a lot of fun telling a bit of a story around our pics, so might try it again at some stage.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful!

Please leave this up - it's fantastic. Vanessa you are beautiful. What a dream...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
vanessa

wow, what a great story line.....i only wish it was longer and more drawn out so i could have masterbated longer to you. i remember you from voyeursweb......... you were and still are one of my favorites. you are an extrodinary woman! thank you.

nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Wow, love the pics, longer story tho, but very hot, can't wait for the other half to get home so I can fuck her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, that was a surprise!

I was expecting a story and got it in pictures! A pic can be worth a thousand words though. I love the photos. Is she really 45?? Amazing. I love the one where she is getting it from behind with her boobs squished against the desk. I was thinking the spanking one could have had her look backwards with a protesting look, or even across his lap.

ken113ken113over 11 years ago
Last photo

The expression on Vanessa's face in the last photo is mind blowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Hot Broad

Fabulous Photos-got to be one tight pussy!

vanessa65vanessa65over 11 years agoAuthor
more photos

If you would like to view more of my photos, I have a thread in the AmPic section under "Vanessa65".

Thank you again for all your wonderful comments here about the 'story'. Yes, there is not much in the way of "writing", there wasn't meant to be; it is supposed to be very much pictorial.

antz100antz100over 11 years ago
More Photos

Hi Love the pictures.

Can't find the others you mentioned you posted, have they been uploaded yet?

Regards

Saturn_RingsSaturn_Ringsover 11 years ago
One Fine Piece of Fiction

This story was cleverly arranged, written, and displayed. Very artsy. Everything was short, sweet, yet very robust. Nicely created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!

Wow! It's as simple as that. Fantastic woman and easy to read story. Don't have to go through pages to get to what's real. I also couldn't find you're other pictures. Looked for them but all I get is ads for picture pages. Email me at Teagleye@gmail.com with more please. Can't wait for you're next submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue!

Not much story? Not much problem. Keep posting! Oh, & clarify that ampic link - not there that I could find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
send more

i loved it, please send more, i'm beating, wishing i was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gorgeous

Vanessa, you are stunning.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Ach lassie.

You're gorgeous. But. You cannie write for toffee, as we say in Scotland. Stick to the photies, please.

vanessa65vanessa65over 11 years agoAuthor
LInk to my thread

Thanks for all the new comments. For those trying to find our photos without success perhaps this direct link to the last page of the thread might help:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=646863&page=1005

Vanessa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Link for thread

Sorry to bother you again Vanessa, but that link shows nothing on it. Not sure what is going on here in Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IanP

Vanessa, you are just beautiful. Please do more illustrated stories. Share yourself with us more often. Your breasts are just too lovely to be presented to us all squashed up.

seattlejackseattlejackover 11 years ago
Your Fan

Vanessa, you are without doubt one of the most beautiful women on the net. You just exude confidence and sexiness ! I certainly hope that you will grace us with more of your delightful photographs. I do have a file small file of you from VW that I treasure.

Your Fan

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantabulous

oh, you are the epitome of beauty and eroticism, please write more.

ndbf4everndbf4everover 11 years ago
10 stars!

Your talent at writing equals your sexual fire and beauty Nessa! Well done! Looking forward to what the boss has in store for you!

musketmanmusketmanover 11 years ago
Delicious as always...

...and now words and pics in a perfect combination :)

maxiva06maxiva06over 11 years ago
Continuation

.. his gaze and saw Richard, her husband, who first looks surprised and then says: <you're just a whore ....... but a lovely whore .... the slut of my dreams.>

maxiva06maxiva06over 11 years ago
Continuation

you're just a whore ....... but a lovely whore .... the slut of my dreams.

Ask him if he wants to come to dinner at our home

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More and more!

I enjoyed the story, will there be more? I find you beautiful and very erotic. Please add more pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Charzey is with you!

Now you have started, you must continue writing - and posting illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it

I absolutely love it. Do you need someone to be your male model?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Absolutely loved it. Story is absolute wank material. Pictures just make it 100% better. Thanks. Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to find Vanessa's Pics

To see much more of Vanessa. Go to the foot of this page. Click literotica forum. Click amateur pic feedback.Look down the list you will soon come to Vanessa65 and her wonderful photos

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very erotic

Vanessa, you're gorgeous; I've seen you on other sites and have always thought you have an incredibly spankable ass. I'm a fan and I hope you continue the spanking theme in your stories. I'd love to see your tush get redder and redder and read the story that goes with it. Thanks for all your posts, 1313

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FINALLY!!

VANESSA, I HAVEN'T "SEEN" YOU IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. NOT SINCE I NEEDED TO MOVE ON FROM THE FORUM. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I HIT THE STORY SIDE BUT EVEN THAT IS RARE. I KNOW I NEED TO KEEP CONTROL AND STILL LIMIT MY TIME HERE, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR WHEN I LOG ON. I HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR WORLD, ESPECIALLY YOUR HEALTH. I THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR KINDNESS FROM OUR EARLIER CONVERSATIONS. DAVID "WANNABENUDE" (MAYBE YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONE STORY I SUBMITTED AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

What a great set of pictures, keep up the good work Vanessa and Richard

ichews2ichews2over 11 years ago
A hard boss

The dark clothes are a great compliment to your mostt excellent ass and legs. It's a campy story and I lloved it. Lots of fun and R nailed his cameo perfectly. The most gorgeous girl at Literotica. Can't wait to see who is at the door.

boraddaboraddaabout 11 years ago
More, More, More.

Vanessa,

The story was O.K. , the photo s marvellous, together with your photo s in the "Stocking Tales" Office Submission. by silkstockinglover. You really are one piece of lovely lady.

The wife and me having read both your stories and admired your very sexy photo s gave us a real TURN ON .

Please let us more stories and even more sexy photo s

Looks as if all the other people who have made comments have a similar view for many more stories/photo s . So please, please do this for us all

Looking forward to having many more TURN ON s with my wife at your very generous expense.

Extra Photo s please

.

vanessa65vanessa65about 11 years agoAuthor
If you'd like to see more of our photos ...

Thank you for all the new comments. If you'd like to see more of our photos you can find us on the Literotica Amateur Pic forum. Here's a link to the most recent page of our thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=646863&page=1079

Vanessa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo guys

Excellent indeed guys, finally found you from Fotki, Rob

bryercliff2bryercliff2about 11 years ago
the old erotic monochrome stills

I remember the fantastic, sensual photos from your Fotki days. Hope that you are planning to have a folder of them here. Glad you are still posting.

BC

Andy515Andy515about 11 years ago
"Pizza!"

"Pizza delivery for Miss Vanessa!" - is that the next line of the story? Eh, is it??

I think you could run with a "what happens next?" theme... :-))

AonsevernAonsevernabout 11 years ago
Next submission please

Hi

Vanessa and Richard great submission can't wait for next submission to go with your great sets of pics ! Aon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Full mouth!

Hi Vanessa, I ever like you so much, also when you're compelled to have your full mouth during the first day of this new job...!!

BigBalls6969BigBalls6969over 10 years ago
KEEP GOING!!!

You are super sexy! I love your pics! I hope you don't stop.

AurigoIIAurigoIIover 10 years ago
I love it!

I am speechless! Rarely one sees an illustrated story as good as this one. You are just beautiful with an ass to die for. Congrats also to your husband. The fotographs are excellent. I can't wait to read your next story.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 10 years ago
Vanessa!!

This story along with "Stocking Tales": Office Submission by silkstockinglover are great MASTER/slave stories because Vanessa is involved, naked, except for her "thigh high" stockings! This woman's body and face are incredibly sexual! Both authors should do many more stories with Vanessa and her friends naked bodies in full view!! I would make an album just for these Literotica stories!! I can't remember when just reading made me soo HORNY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Used

I do love ladies that get off being used!

Nasty Karl

boraddaboraddaalmost 10 years ago
NEXT STORY/PART 2, PLEASE

Read this story, and viewed your brilliant story photos many times, Oh when

are we going to get more stories/ photos, All your supporters are anxiously

waiting on you, please Vanessa don t let us wait much longer.

Part 2, or similar stories really would please us all,( but don t forget

more magnificent photos ) ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An absolutely beautiful and sexy woman and your story

is great too! how about 5-6 more chapters with more pictures of her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hornyand abused

Wish I was an intervewer for that job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VANESSA, YOU ARE EXTREMELY SEXY

I am so glad a stumbled upon this illustrated story.

You are a pretty woman.

I believe women who are as attractive as you should be allowed by law to make more than one man happy, say 2 at a time.

Now i will check other photos and other submissions of yours.

Yours truly is your latest admirer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Vanessa, be my wife & keep the job

You work hard, you need a nice & gentle man at home. That will be me.

You are so sexy that i will settle for sloppy seconds just to have you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THE MODEL IS REALLY GORGEOUS & THEN SOME. THE PICTURES ARE TOTALLY EROTIC, YET NOT PORNOGRAPHIC (THEY ARE ARTISTIC!)

Some comments suggest there should have been more text. I beg to differ in that matter: whereas i wish the story had more pages and more pics, i argue that the balance between pics & text is perfect. We must not forget that "a picture is worth a thousand words".

I fancied women in their early to mid fourties since i remember.

Vanessa is perfect. A dream woman.

The story line was masterfully conceived!

6.0/5.0 STARS = 120/100 = A++ & on the Dean's list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THE MODEL IS MISS LITEROTICA

(*****)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding lady

Great legs...great everything!

Thanks for sharing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Leaves me wanting more

Please, need to know wtf was the wtf was for... My imagination is running wild....

The look in your eyes in that last photo make me think that my imagination is not too far out..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time to indulge that threesome fantasy you two.

Can't wait for the next chapters to see where you go with this, and the accompanying photos.

At 50, you still rock Vanessa, and in my humble opinion you are the hottest lady in soft porn.

indulge us please.

Seal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Only thing to add is more flesh and another chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE IT, 5*

:)

Pics are truly erotic. Vanessa is truly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

An MILF with beautiful legs - just great. Your 50+ year old legs made my 65 year old cock explode like a 20 year olds - best cum in decades! Thanks and hope you'll post another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

Wish it were me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS ILLUSTRATED STORY IS HALL OF FAME MATERIAL. RATING ☆☆☆☆☆++ (5++)

All my life i have been dreaming to meet a woman like you. You encapsulate all my dream women in one incarnation.

You are very, very pretty & sexy. There is nothing phony in your exquisite looks: you look totally natural & are irresistibly sexy.

arsekoarsekoover 7 years ago
Fantastic staff are so hot to fing

Great story.

Please just let that be chapter 1 or "the introduction".

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50about 7 years ago
great story

I think more talk with a submissive tone such as when she starts cumming so much He tells her she is a hot whore and she agrees, but he then tells her to say it.

But the story is most important and it is good the photos with it were great. Very professional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gr8

When are you going to finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmm ... love that look in your eyes

Fun. Hot. Your incredibly sexy pics really add to the fantasy. Part two might be harder to photograph, unless your hubby is comfortable with you having fun with another guy(s).

BigO66BigO66about 6 years ago
Employment Opportunities

Always glad to see the first day of at a new workplace go well....and well it does appear to have gone quite well ....know the boss must have been most pleased!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

nice use of recycled photo's. Not much of a story thouigh

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Good

story BUT great pics! You are 20 times hotter than these young silicon playboy models of today or those Penthouse sluts of the past,I definitely have myself a good workout to you,pumping away into erotic bliss wishing I was you're husband.....So thank you 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT! OUTSTANDING! I GAVE YOU AN A+

- Re the LAST PIC. My guess is her HUSBAND has just entered the office. So he now knows.

- A question for other users: Is VANESSA a KEEPER? If she were your wife, would you keep her or file for divorce? I WOULD STAY WITH HER because I think she is a keeper.

- this illustrated story has got 565,471 views & 117 favorites. Impressive!

Sexybeast8899Sexybeast8899about 5 years ago
Beautiful

Wow, loved this! So sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

Vanessa is a KEEPER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 10/17/18

That is exactly how I interpreted that last picture, as well. I would love to read scores of stories where either the husband walks in on me with his boss...or he is dragged into his boss's office, securely tied up and forced to watch. That is one of my greatest fantasies...having my husband forced to watch me being taken by his boss or a group of his coworkers. In the boss's office would be good. But in our bed would be best. Perhaps over an entire weekend.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 4 years ago
Yay!!

Great story and pics, V!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
anon 10/17/18 & 06/22/19

Re the last photo: I totally agree with above anons, namely that her HUSBAND had just entered the office.

Based on my own experience, I can tell you it is "the mother of all shocks" when a man sees his wife in flagrante delicto. His brain just can not process the fact his wife is willingly letting another man caress her body, rub her pussy, kiss her boobs... The mental whirlwind is still raging in your head. When I started to think to myself, the first thought that came to mind was "I must not be detected..." Go figure!

I went to our room (we were on vacation in Punta Cana). The guy she was making out with was her beach volleyball teammate.

I gave my wife a 2nd chance.

Needless to say that in my book Vanessa is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Have A List Of Possibilities

Yes, of course, her husband was my first thought. But then I let my imagination run...and I thought "What if...it was her husband's brother...or his boss...or their neighbor...or a GROUP of coworkers...or an EXTREMELY WELL-HUNG BLACK MAN...or the Mayor...or the Police Captain...or her best friend's husband.....or a group of clients?

But, know this, there are professional actresses who cannot achieve that facial expression, even if given a dozen opportunities.

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Story and Picture great

Have persuaded my wife to pose exactly like you, dressed and in sexy black lingerie, and naked, I now have two sets of pictures to masterbate over now, my thanks to two sexy ladies

Silverslacker70Silverslacker70over 3 years ago

You're a minx, Vanessa. Do hope you will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful.......

LEGS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story got a 5.0 (100%).

Pics got a 6 of 5 (120%).

Overall mark:

5.5 of 5 (110%, "above expectations")!

Hi Vanessa65, you are the best! Women like you make this world a happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★+ (5.5 = 110% 'above expectations.')

The model is a very very attractive woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and the pics.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanessa65@vanessa65
191 Followers
Hi, just here to share some pics. All the photographs on my thread are taken by my husband, Richard who is a keen amateur photographer...... I don't cam or chat, I just don't have the time, and I'm sorry but I don't send photos or vids out via email.