All Comments on 'The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 07'

by TConcord18

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Great work again. I know it took you a while to write, but great work again. It was well worth the wait. I don't usually like stories where men take it up the ass from women but well done anyway. This is probably my favorite one out of the series. Can't wait for the battle royal. I know you were nervous because this story was a little different, but I think you have to change it up a little or else it gets stale.

You left so many great cliff hangers to come and each story you unfold mysteries, but create new ones. I think this one was so well written that you are going to have more people asking every couple weeks about the status of Chapter 8.

I found myself cheering for Rob and wanting him to win, but he was due for a loss.

RpierzRpierzover 11 years ago
Like where series is going

While the Battle Royal idea is interesting (finally seeing what some of the other guys are like in comarison to Rob). I like that Rob is HUMAN, he's not winning every match, but he's also not the other extreme where he's the guy who loses each match he's in. I still await his rematch with Vixen, & now the two he just wrestled.

Some "food for thought" ideas. Have you considered a Lumberjack style match? Or to take a page from occasional UFC matches, how about a timed match, where the one with the most "hits" at the end of the time is the winner?

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years ago

Very workmanlike, proceeds at a steady pace, gets the job done

kinda like Mitt Romney's RNC speech ;)

Looking forward to the next match

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Pls more. I like to see Rob losing that way ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ms. Wallace

I a,m looking forward to read the next episod.

A battle Royal, that could be interesting.

By the way whats about am match between Rob and Ms. Wallace

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the competition!

I love the competition and I love the battle between the men and women in this league in detail as you describe it. Your descriptions of forced orgasms are just breathtaking to me. The physiology of the male and female sexual response is arousing to say the least. I really did want Rob to win this match even though it was overwhelmingly stacked against him but I can see where you're going and it's just making the plot deeper and more interesting and fascinating for future episodes. But you got to give our guy Rob more skills both physically and most especially sexually to overcome his female opponents. 

I must say that when Kat had her victory and Rob was getting fucked in the ass in the center of the mat in front of a live audience your descriptions of her forcing him to cum and squirt all over himself.... That's where I lost it if u know what I mean

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone

Thank you all for the feedback and comments. I really enjoy reading them. Please keep them coming! As for the next chapter I am right now deciding on whether it will be everyone starts in the ring or people come out after a certain amount of time. I am still brainstorming chapter 8. I think you will see some of the former girls as well as a few new ones. Thanks for the votes!

Tconcord

ghostinthecornerghostinthecornerover 11 years ago

Another great installment. Can't say I enjoyed the wait, but keep doing your thing man. It works! I'm sure the battle royal will be epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GIRL POWER!

Hahahaaaa awww poor old Rob...lost the match and took a giant strapon in his ass! TEEHEEE girls rule!

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
A few details

Hey everyone,

I am still working out some final details for ch. 8 but I figured I'd let you in on some of the rules: There will be 20 wrestlers in the battle royal, 10 men and 10 woman. They will each draw an order that they come out to but it has to go every other. The vixen will be making her return to the ring. Along with some other former girls as well as a few new ones. To be eliminated it must be by pin, submission, or force orgasm. If you want to suggest a female entrant into the battle royal please send it in feedback. Hope to get writing soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would like to see Lindsay battling Rob ... and win ;-)

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
Update

Finally started on chapter 8. I hope to have it finished asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Any Sign of chapter 8?

TConcord18TConcord18over 11 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey everyone,

I've gotten a lot of feedback asking if I've given up on the series and I wanted to let you all know that I haven't. Ch 8 has been a struggle due to the complexity of the battle royal and my standard of what makes a good story. I plan to keep with the story and put it out there. Sorry about the delay but I want to make sure it's really good for all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keen for a battle royal!

^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really looking forward to chapter 8

Keep up the good work man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please don't let this fantastic series die! Even a draft of chapter 8 would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ch.08

I just want to say,i have really enjoyed your stories and can't wait for the next ch and keep up the good work .

ShadowHawk70ShadowHawk70about 11 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great series! I can't wait to read more. Don't let it die out - find time, make time, or invent time! lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 8!

Should we give up hope for the battle royale?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ch. 08

OMG it's like I'm watching an actual show of this!! MORE GIVE ME MORE!!!

RpierzRpierzover 10 years ago
Have you abandoned this series?

See title

Rkay421Rkay421over 10 years ago
Just found

I just found you story and got hooked and couldn't stop reading can wait for next chapter

TConcord18TConcord18about 10 years agoAuthor
Gone, but not forever

Hey all,

Well i've been out of it for well over a year and a half. I didn't forget about the series and always promised myself I would come back some day and finish it. I really appreciate all the readers and the votes and comments. I still plan to finish this series some day and hopefully its looking like that would be sooner rather than later. I don't want to promise anything, but i'd bet you will see Rob enter the ring at least one more time.

TConcord

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love the series!

Ever since I found erotic stories I have been hooked, and this is one of my favorite! Keep up the great work! (P.S. "only forced orgasms"? Can't wait for the big "battle royal" aka giant orgy ;) lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
still waiting for the next chapter

this series is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@TConcord18 - You have to finish this series!

Absolutely loved this series. You should actually consider writing a novel or similar about this world! I'd read it!

You have to finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
battle royal

well, that will be different enough to be a fresh perspective. you are very talented in your writing skill, very interesting. please bring this next story on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

I do hope there are more chapters of this series to come

lovethesexlovethesexabout 9 years ago
cheated

feel cheated .there is not a finnish ? bout here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ch.8 the wait continues?

Please, update needed, just to even know how far, or how any of the loyal readers can help you? Loved these stories better then the WWE wrestling Gang Bang versions, but sure yours will be 100% better.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
A shame this has finished

Once I've read the complete story, I have to say it is a goog one but not much hot. Still, I'd like that Battle Royal. It seems intreresting

TConcord18TConcord18almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thoughts?

Hey,

First off, sorry I have been gone for so long. Life comes at you sometimes and certain things have to take a backseat. I've always told myself I would come back and finish this series, but I just wonder if I've been gone for too long and people have lost interest. Please send feedback and let me know if you really want to see this series continue. I still know where I'm going with the overall arch but writing can be hard. I appreciate everyone who has left a comment and enjoyed my material. I think that very soon I can write ch. 8.

Tconcord18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes...

still very much interested. Nice to hear from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Finish this. The Battle Royale should be interesting and I would like to see a Finale championship match again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit

This is the biggest crock of tripe I have ever read. The women are beating the shit out of men the men are not knocking the women out with their superior strength. The wring is either a woman or should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

I love this story! I think I'd be a shame just to stop here, the battle royal sounds super exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep going

I love the stories I can read these all day! You should make a match about rob and Lindsey again and also a match between rob and ashley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hungry for more

Great story, looking forward to Rob re-challenging tiffany!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to see Tiffany and Rob get together still. IT'D BE SO SEXY!

Let's have Tiffany and Rob get together, have her come to his house, and he ends up getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
did you even write the first 7 chapters???

I find it very hard to believe that you wrote 7 chapters in under 9 months.. the first 3 in the first month.... and then haven't been able to write one chapter in the last ... 5 years.... yet you leave a post every 1.5 years or so.. saying you're very close to finishing chapter 8.... oh.. and also- this series is the ONLY story you have ever written... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is very fishy here.. did you even write these stories in the first place?? my guess is no...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tiffany and Rob team

Do you like the idea Tiffany and Rob wrestling a team of girls ?

forsy for win need cum to the rival (after can cum more times) but after need KO

to the rival for win.

TConcord18TConcord18almost 5 years agoAuthor
I’m still here

To all the people who are fans of this series:

1. I’m still alive and well. I had to stop writing due to my life changing drastically. I’ve always told myself that some day I will come back and finish what I started.

2. All of these stories are my own. I’ve talked to a few fans and tell them that they are based off of some real life matches that I’ve had. I am the original creator.

3. Thank you all for your support. Still to this day I meet people who have read my stories. Thank you all for even taking the time to read them. I appreciate all of you, regardless if you like the stories or not.

Someday I’ll return. I know it sounds strange but I try to write a story that is compelling and characters you want to know more about. I won’t ever just put out a chapter just to do it. Thank you all again!

Doc333Doc333almost 4 years ago
sweet

this has been a great story please continue

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

Hey man, I’m really enjoying this series. Good characters, good story line, sex sex sex. But please get an editor or a pal to proofread. Your style is cool. It’s just there are so many word blips. Looking forward to what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very close 2nd for me in this 8 chapter series. The double teaming along with the pegging is just so lovely. The sense of sheer dominance is palpable.

I love the small touch of "All that practice with Lindsey wasn't enough. Kelly had turned me into a fountain." After Kelly made him cum, really adds to the sense of helplessness and overpowerment the girls had over him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous