All Comments on 'Condemned Ch. 07'

by SumOfAllThings

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I voted a 1. Maybe the story itself deserves better but my score reflects my unhappiness with how long it takes you to bring in new chapters. One a year is absurd.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

I couldn't even leave a vote. I was very happy to see a new chapter, but very sad that it was so short. So much was left out between the last chapter and this one. I didn't fully understand what was going on here. I'm very interested in what happens with these characters, but I'd rather you let the story go than update so sporadically, and in such an unfulfilling fashion. If you don't have the time to devote to it, you just don't have the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going!

Your stories are great but you take forever. I was really disappointed with the length of this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

I bloody love this series! Thank you for continuing it and I hope to read more chapters soon!

PywrenPywrenover 11 years ago
Just plain awesome!

I just came back from university and was tired to the bone, but as I saw, that you wrote a new chapter, I just stayed up and read the whole story and the new chap in one row. You are just stunningly awesome and instead about bragging how long it took, I just want to thank you for the joy that small chapter brought to me. I almost feared, that you had given up on writing Condemned.

But from the beginning. There are a couple of things, that make your story a true gem among glass jewles. First of all: when I began to read it took really some time for me to realise, that the "others" were actual Vampires, at first I thought Connor was thinking of some wild wolf pack etc. The fact, that you didn't name the "others" was breaking with a horrible stereotype, because you lead the mind of the reader to some typical things he expects, when reading a "Vampire Story" and to be honest,I would have probably never red "Condemned" if it had the tag "Vampire" on it.

The next thing I realliy enjoyed was, that you don't have those "Vampires" that are normally the reason I wouldn't have even looked at the story. Those fluffy, sweet romantic "Vegetarians" that would never eeeeeeeever hurt there sweet mortal loves of their lives...things like that make me puke. And Although Michael is somewhat soft around Connor, he is a predator nevertheless and the whole thing with the clan fights and the hierarchy add a way more serious, dangerous atmosphere to your writing.

I don't want to run my mouth after beeing glad and happy that you uploaded a new chapter after that long time, but I really would be happy, if you could manage to upload more often. I am dying to know what will happen to Connor and to Connor and Michael, if they ever will be together somehow and if Connors fear will find an end (I damn sure hope so). I stay put. Thank you again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Please Please

I love your work. Your story has kept me up at night. I have to know what happens next, please please please write more often!

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

Somehow I get pulled back to this story every few weeks. I read it, I savour evey moment, and then I get to the last chapter and feel the need to bite into my keyboard, because it's so great and I can't wait for the next part! I really do hope Michael and Conner get together at one point, because they make a gorgeous couple :) Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awsome

I hope Micheal is ok, even if he could not do anything, I like him. Look foward to the rest.

loooolooooalmost 11 years ago
pleaseeeeeeeeee

Please finish this story it is amazing and I seem to always find my way back to it

SuiteStikyThangSuiteStikyThangalmost 11 years ago
???

Do you ever finish a story?

SumOfAllThingsSumOfAllThingsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Why yes I do

I recently finished Defiance and am now working on Condemned :)

SuiteStikyThangSuiteStikyThangalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

I'm glad because if your stories sucked, I wouldn't care! But, your stories are excellent and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting

I've literally read this last year and have been checking this page out about once a month hoping for an update. Please please please! I am desperate for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More?

Honestly this story is amazing. I really hope you finish it

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Sad sad story. I can't believe that Michael's love for connor destroyed him. Connor shouldn't have reveled in the control he had over Michael. It was a sad depressing ending.

MzNurseMzNursealmost 9 years ago
Finish?

Surely you're not going to just leave everything hanging, right? You're going to finish this out?

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I re-read this too. I'd loved to have felt it was more finished. First, if Michael really died then I'd have liked to see that he could at least admit that Michael cared about him and did try to save him. I personally don't know if Michael indeed died. We saw him struggling to save himself as he blacked out and Louie didn't mention him in the list of terrible things done and the deaths caused. Do they escape? Does Michael come after them? does he maybe give Michael some credit or care about him on some level in return? More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No no no

That was a sloppy ending to a great story :(

i7ev7i7ev7over 7 years ago
Resolution

It's been four years so I imagine you're not coming back to this, but boy I hope you do. I'm not into vampire tales per se, but this had me riveted. I hope we get an ending, happy or otherwise some day.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 7 years ago
What!?

You left us hanging!! Come back!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous