All Comments on 'All My Fault'

by Vulcez

Sort by:
  • 412 Comments
hikewithapackhikewithapackover 11 years ago
It would be hard not to be really angry with this wife.

It was nice that everything ended up well in the end, but I could not help to think that if my wife of roughly five years were to spring this on me, I would be very hurt. I would think that I did not really understand this woman at all - never mind that she changed her mind. She was planning to screw me over. She had changed her mind. Would she change it again?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
I thought it was a well written and touching story.

Your daughter would have been proud of its dedication. My condolences to you and your family.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
My deepest heartfelt sympathy at the loss of your loving daughter

I would like to think they are Up there smiling down on us lost fools just waiting to be together again

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok ok

just came across this one - what a wonderful loving story. really great. sorry for your loss, could feel your love for her in this story. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
heart rendering loss of a child

Sorry about your loss. may the lord give you peace. My wife's mom lost and infant son many decades ago. until the day she died she could still feel the loss. our kids love for her helped her to lessen the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story,

Made the wife cry.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
So, the guy finds out that for four and a half years (or so) his wife was planning to divorce him.

Then take him for all she could and then do it all over again to some other poor sap.

Well, some folks might take um-bridge to that. For example, ME. I would smile thank her so kindly that she deigned to decide to stay with me and then I'd begin to plan my exit.

How can he live with the knowledge that the NEXT time he pisses her off she may decide to execute her plan.

It might take a few months (years), but I'd have a nest egg and a firm plan on how to destroy the scheming bitch.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
My thoughts go out to you and your loss

This was a refreshing story which was short and sweet! Most definitely worthy of 5*****!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Easy 5

Sweet, creative, well-written, beautiful story. Circular and to the point. Loved the twisted LW element-a premise that could easily have been in a SS06 or JPB story, but handled with brevity and grace by this author. This reader is sorry for your Ioss, and thankful for the wonderful story it inspired. A touching tribute; I'm sure your daughter is smiling down from heaven as she reads this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Story

I'm sorry for your loss. There is nothing in the world worse than losing a child. I feel your emotion in the story, which was a great love story, in spite of the wife's terrible mother. God Bless.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
STOPPING THE B.S., TURMOIL AND TRAUMA

before it begins the slippery slope, TK U MLJ LV NV

cullodencullodenover 11 years ago
Sweet

That was unexpected, and welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Awesome

I loved it. A real loving wife story. Keep writing and keep posting. Im so tired of the married gay husband crap.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid ( this isn't one of them ) !

Thoughtful quick, but not slick, hitter on marriage as a disposable entity. Clear eyed and coldblooded women using matrimony as vehicle to cruise around inane enjoy for a period of time until it's time to trade up & out.

This author is not prolific , but his prior stories seem to resonate long after being read. This one seems to be no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Great read, very well done. Touching.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
So many broken people

Thank God one of them was able to fix herself.

And as for the dedication? A wonderful tribute.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Good Read...

Interesting plot, where she had to go against what she thought was "normal". Thank You.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

It was all his fault...., that it was so beautiful, because I am afraid that I would never have forgiven a wife who confessed that she married me with plans to divorce me five years later. Which do you prefer a loving spouse or lots of money?

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
The best story I've read in this section.

Beautifully written, paced to perfection and a tribute to the love that lasts a lifetime.

My sincere condolences for your loss. As others have said, I'm sure your daughter would be proud to have a story dedicated to her that is so filled with love.

Thank you for sharing this with us and I only wish it was possible to award it more than 5* because it's in a different class to anything else on here.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

Touching, very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aww....

so sweet. Thank you for this story.

DrallDrallover 11 years ago
Lovely!

Very beautiful! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

very insightful and touching. thank you.

Myhands316Myhands316over 11 years ago
About damn time!

It's about damn time someoene wrote about a real honest LOVING WIFE! I've almost stopped even looking in this section anymore. Hell, I almost stopped coming to LIt for entertainment because of the shoddy work posted recently. The is the absolute best flash story I've ever read. Keep up the superior work!

Myhands316.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!****

Your stories are so refreshing. Do you think we could work out a deal of you submitting stories more often. LOL Thanks for sharing this great read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Just a wonderful story of how love and life should be

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm Sorry For Your Loss

but if there is only one small pebble of truth in the story that actually reflects the love between Tracy's parents, then nothing could honor her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! Very good short story.

Loved it, short, sweet and to the point. Great job and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

A great lot and a great story. One of the best I've read on this site. Sounds quite realistic. Keep up the good work.

katranmankatranmanover 11 years ago
Excellent

Very well done, one of the best stories in the Loving Wives section for months. Sorry for your loss, parents should never have to deal with their own child's death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boy, did I have a different reaction

I don't buy his "All the doubts and anger vanished in the second she took to utter those words." The problem is this was written in the 1st person. We all of his thoughts and feelings. You built up nothing but him dumping her, and you negated it, as you said, in a second. No. That's poor plotting and sloppy writing. Maybe if you had written it from her POV or in 3rd person I could have accepted it, but not as written.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Good ending

Very sweet and touching.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Lovely

Swee, surprising and very well-written.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
OMG, I can't believe he stayed with

his, faithful, loving, flawed wife who in the end didn't listen to her mother and had a great life. Damn you Vulcez, Damn youuuuuuuu

5+******************************************************

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story.... Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My condoleances, Vulcez.

As for the story itself. Call me cynical, but if I were married to such a person, one who confesses to marrying me solely to take me to the cleaners in a preplanned divorce, I would not trust her so easily again. Because the entire past relationship changes in light of this new info. Ever heard of marrying under false pretenses?

The biggest of MANY questions would be: "Did you ever love me for the past 4-5 years?"

Or was that faked? How would you know? Would she tell the truth? How DID she see you for your entire relationship (not just during the marriage)? Mr. Mealticket?

Having planned this for nearly 5 years, and willing to execute this plan after all this time, only to stop it when someone ELSE points out the bad sides to it, that's EXTREMELY worrying. If she had NOT taken that trip to her sister, would she have just have done it without even to stop and think? Yes.

How much love did she have for him if she never even considered how much pain it would cause him?

I'm not dissing how it went in this story, but if it were even slightly more realistic, hubby would have had major trouble believing and trusting his wife again, no matter how much she says she now loves him. After all, he believed her before, while SHE was still thinking how to best bleed him dry...

On the other hand, the romantic side of me is yelling "Eat your black heart out, mercenary bitch mom, and die a lonely death!".

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I also gave you 5*, but with reservations...

I'm just a sap for a happy ending, but I think I would have had a little more problem with her confession than he did.

She married him with her own agenda in mind...for 5 years their entire marriage was a lie...and even up to her visit she was still ready to carry out, "the plan."

Oh yeah, I would have had a much bigger problem.

I still liked the story in spite...

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
R.I.P. Tracy

2nd that Huedogg . 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Eye-opener

The message of this story for me is that people may be reading the same book, or enjoying the same meal, and gleaning a different message or loving a different aspect within the dish! Obviously couples are not on exactly on the same page because Sweetie likes a guy and Hubby likes a gal, BUT Sweetie may appreciate something different about Hubby than he might think is his 'best side.' And vice-versa. This tale starts out with one side of that phenomenon at the extreme (Sweetie married him thinking of him as her 'starter husband'). The middle of the story has Hubby reformatting his opinion to 'Who is this woman who was prepared to recycle me because of a plan?' His new view of Sweetie can never be erased, it will be lurking in every decision he makes for the rest of their married life (unless he is TOTALLY brain dead!)

The epilogue shows things worked out fine...that Sweetie really did get her head out of her butt just in time. I think the story would have been better without the epilogue, but then the dedication would not tie in. Condolence for your loss!

ex J203x1-1 TUSLOG3-2

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Absolutely marvelous...

...one of the best stories that I've read in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this may be the worst story I have ever read

the wife commits a scxual assault on her husband to get him to listen to her?

xtremeddxtremeddover 11 years ago
x

Vulcez,

Rest in Love Tracy.

Thanks for sharing on Lit, Vulcez.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing. Touching. Wonderful.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This story brought tears to my eyes and knowing that you dedicated it to your daughter? Whoa. I'm a wreck and it's all your fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tears!

Me Too!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a good loving story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what an ending !!! Superb.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Original

Very nice--5 stars.

SegnitySegnityover 11 years ago

Immensely poignant story that went beyond my expectations of sensuality. I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter, & commend you for the magnificent narrative.

Dr_KnowDr_Knowover 11 years ago
Very well done.

Lovely story. good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

A bunch of BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

truly, a very nice story even if this is a tragedy to you. Thank you for sharing.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
When I left my original comment...

I had not seen the last line you wrote. I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing on this earth is worse. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. May Tracy rest in peace.

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
wonderful story

I liked it. It was well written and thought out. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you have more stories like this in you.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago

Wonderful story. I always enjoy your writings. Please keep it up. Very sorry about your loss; this story seems to be a very adequate monument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

I gave it a five -- rare for me. I am a sucker for happy endings too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You dedicated a porn story to your daughter's memory? Creepy, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Butthead,

this is not a porn story.Pornography is defined as "writings, pictures, films, etc, designed to stimulate sexual excitement." This story was clearly not designed to make the reader horny. It is a story about love set in the real world where married people do (gasp) have sex.

northlandernorthlanderover 11 years ago
Super Story

Being a sucker for a happy ending I loved it. Also you defined a loving wife, that actually was loving, even if she did blame him, let's face it us hubbies are always to blame. Could it happen in real life, absolutely. well worth a 5

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Excellent story

I am sorry for your loss. You did her a great justice in writing this story of a loving wife. I have to say that I'm not sure I wouldn't have slept with one eye open for a while after that revelation though. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I guess I'm not the market for this story

It was unreal and easily predicted, such awful in laws! Devil's spawn. And his wife never discussed her family with him? He never wondered and asked her why he wasn't invited to their homes? It was all too artificial, the emotions came across as contrived.

But the score is OK, so my taste is.. different

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Garbage

Eyeball, another piece of garbage "story". Where do these people dream this chit up??????(laffin). No wonder our society has so many phucked up people! Get out of the sewer, get a life and do something productive

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
First...

First, I am so sorry for your loss. You and yours are in my prayers.

I liked this story, but wished his reaction would have been stronger. She lied to marry him, and only at the last moment did she essentially wake up. I don't have an issue with them remaining together, but I would have enjoyed it much more with more emotion on his part. Yes he was upset, but seemed almost nonchalant.

Regardless, great refreshing plot.

Thank you,

M1

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Sorry about your loss I've shared it twice but this was absolutely ludicrous from inception....

....what fucking loser is going to let her continue to hold their prick as that tale unwinds, what children under 6 would even comprehend the shit mom was spewing and betray their "love" for their dad to say nothing about thinking that shit was normal until they were "older"-did the author mean age 7, when they would by law be forced to interact with normals? What loving daughter would give a shit about "alienating mom" after what she did to dad. Dumb.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Taj Mahal

@ Anon A Taj Mahal for the husband from the wife, not a huge architecture monument, but it is same value............Against the golddigger family tradition she was assisted getting some experience from her sisters with their earlier husbands.

BTW The first state in the USA, Pennsylvania Family Law ereased the wife/husband alimoney................ (I think a short time 1-2 years would be good only for a divorced houswife to find job).

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I hope I do not injure your feelings

I am sorry for your lost and I do not say more the lost beloved next to kin will live until

somebody remembers her with fondness. If Stacy from "How Are You?" was written after Tracy, I am the next human who remembers her a little until I live..........

AverageBearAverageBearover 11 years ago
Both are endearingly naive...

... and in the end, that naivete served them well. She grew up with a misplaced view of "normal" compared to most of the rest of us. He didn't have a clue about "The Plan" even after 5 years of marriage. But both are naive in matters of the heart as well, in the sense that they didn't let their own stupidity rob them of a good thing. She realized the error of her wayward mother's ways and (somewhat naively) chose to tell him the effect he'd had on her. He believed in the genuineness of her change of heart. A cynical husband would have rejected the sincerity of her confession; a naively trusting husband accepted it at face value and gave her the opportunity to justify that trust in the long run. Both were better for it. I'm guessing that Tracy received that kind of unconditional acceptance from her dad during her too few days on this earth. Thanks, Vulce, for once again speaking straight to the heart. Best regards, Average Bear

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

That was good, thank you for this story, I can imagine my wife and I at the end of this story, we have only been together for 22 years happy years of marriage so quite a few years to go to reach 62 years of marriage. Thanks again. 5 stars all the way.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Lovely story line. It took me from shoot the bitch, to hold her forever. All in all a great read.

gcg41gcg41over 11 years ago
Very Good

Sorry for your lose.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Acall to action and thought...

for all husbands and wives. "The Plan" has already been used by too many crazy people.

I enjoyed the read and the wisdom

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the read. Top marks. And I am realy sorry about your sweet Tracy. A big hug from me, Sorry to be an anon but cant get in. Jiminab

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexiest story ever!!!

put it in non-erotic next time please

kluafkluafover 11 years ago
love it

Loved your story!!!! Sorry for all you lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW-how about that?

This story made me cry. I can picture my wife and I at the end-both of us with eyes twinkling-saying I love you. Such a shame what you lost though. Sorry for your loss.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Well done - as usual!

When ever I read your stories I am surprised that you never fail to keep up your high performance! DonĀ“t you dare stop writing someday! Let us have more. 5 Stars, of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deep Love

I was really touched by this story as in a few words you built the characters with depth. I also am sorry for your loss of your precious child Tracy. May you all find a way to find at least some peace and perhaps she really is in a better place. You see; I've died twice and have recall of when I was officially dead. There is more. You cannot destroy energy; but transmute it's form. We are after all essentially energy riding in meat bags. Check out Kirillian photography.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years ago
Jealous

I'm jealous you can create such a powerful, heart-rending story in so few words. Very well done. Thank you for this one.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Still one of the best..

stories on this site.

pumpop201pumpop201over 11 years ago
Heartwarming

Thank you for this heartwarming story. I am jealous of your writing talent.

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
loved it!

It made me sad and happy. I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Nothing could be worse. thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this

Thank you for sharing this story.

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 11 years ago
Thanx for the fun

I laughed and I cried. I've read a few of your stories now and your different takes on relationships is refreshing. I hope you keep writing for I truly look for your name at the end of the titles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Overcoming what she grew up with --

We all pick up things, beliefs and ideas from our parents and family, that are not very

healthy. Though few of those beliefs are as toxic as what Katey was subjected to.

If we're lucky we figure things out before they do too much damage.

Very sweet, and excellent, story.

I'm sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is so sad but

it is life Been there and DOING it I see her in my mind i feel her in my body I know she is in my heart I will love her forever and ever and ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

sorry to read about your daughter

energystarenergystarabout 11 years ago
Really Really a wonderfule story

Thank you for that and I am so sorry about your loss.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

Sorry about your loss.. I have loss alot of Family and Friends to Cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Sorry for your loss. I know exactly how it feels. Lost my daughter 3 years ago. Damn it...crying all over again.

lvtooeatlvtooeatabout 11 years ago
Wonderful.

Lost my own daughter 3 years ago to a blood clot. My heartfelt condolences to you and yours. Damn it man...you made me cry all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I know

lost mother brothers, wife and

both of my children

68 year old orphan

sometimes life sucks

i will share my tears with and

for your loss

tonydaretonydareabout 11 years ago
Sorry

I am sorry for your loss i lost my brother in 2002 and my sister in 2010 to cancer it's sutch a horrible way to die god bless your daughter she is at peace now,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice story

Sorry for your loss, I know how much it still hurts. As for the story? I liked the happy ending, but I wonder, if after listening to his wife's story, that he might have had second thoughts about sticking around? After all, she had years of indoctrination by her mother and sister and he just had to wonder if she might succumb at some point. At the very least, he might have started to secretly hide assets and prepare in other ways. And after awhile, that might eat away at him until he did, indeed, strike first and file for divorce. I like your ending better than mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful way to combine several real situations...

This was one of the first stories I ever read on Literotica.com and, I have to say, it was amazing how you took an erotic story and made it so gentle! Thanks for the uplifting thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Death is but the next great adventure. Dont mourn the death of your loved ones, celebrate their lives.

davidotero1961davidotero1961almost 11 years ago
Tnankyou

I am not a writer by no means, but I do read alot. And this story by far griped all my attention. From the start I new this was one of only a few stories that are well written. My hats off to you and with all due respect to you for your loss of such a close family member. I must agree with anonymous dont grieve the dead, be happy the are no longer suffering or living in this world full of chaos, anger and hate, she is at peace. And again thankyou and keep writing.

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
What's the point?

The story made no sense. Sorry, I just didn't care for it.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ BDEarth

What's not to understand. Wife's mother got butthurt, raised daughters to marry and divorce men for money, wife was not a cunt like the rest of her family so abandoned her mother's plan and stayed with the man she loved.

And lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great story.

a former lighting fast chicken .....

dickvalkyriedickvalkyrieover 10 years ago
god rest her soul........

sorry for your loss........

my your daughter be happy in the after world.........

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
She knew what she had.

A real loving wife! Sure, she was misguided at first, but she grew a brain and realized that she really loved her hubby. Great tale!

5 HUGE Stars!

I pray that I never have to bury my child, and my condolences go out to the Author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVulcez@Vulcez
751 Followers
Blues guitar playing, skiing, hiking junkie; I love classic rock music. I'm a veteran of that nasty Vietnam War and have made peace with my demons (well, most of them). Originally from Upstate NY now living in Colorado.