All Comments on 'Bet Your Bottom'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories I've read on any site. Great job!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Win-win

Perhaps she should confess and let him punish her?

Justheguy2012Justheguy2012over 11 years ago
Awesome!!

This story was amazing, I read it picturing and ex girlfriend of mine when we had anal the first time and it was a good mental picture. Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brings back memories

Great story,very well told,it reminds me of the good old days.

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
really liked it

really went into the story and got completely absorbed, reading it with a silly smile on my face. ty 4 that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

LOVED THIS!! I know it's not his fav but I get so turned on by fingering my boyfriend's ass he let's me do it in the shower as long as I let him "reciprocate" by burying himself in my bum. It's the hottest thing ever... wish more guys were secure with anal play. Such a huge turn on!

JendehJendehover 11 years ago
Really well done

I usually prefer F/F stories but occasionally hop the tracks for a well written story and this was definitely very hot and had great characters. Thank you for writing this.

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago
Sensual

I really liked how she was able to get him to come around and allow her to show him it could be good and then allowed him to show her it could be good. Nothing like mutual satisfaction and enjoying new things.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone who's left an anonymous comment or sent an anonymous email.

I'll get around to the signed comments a little later. Glad everyone got a kick out of this one.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Very well thought out and well written story....

...even though it ended up on roads I've always detoured around. . But what of her treachery? Do you have the talent to meld her confession of same into another chapter?

bbkradwellbbkradwellover 11 years ago
Yeah...

"...P.P.Pete" has the right idea---I foresee a BDSM tale in the future, in which the heroine gets spanked before having her asshole reamed then fucked again!

As I've said, dozens of times before: I do sooo love it when the heroine gets it in the end... Or rather, in HER end!

Hahahahahahahaha..............

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Weak beginning ... BUTT

My first read of this author appeared with a weak, rushed opening; glad I continued deeper into the meat of the theme. The transition worked well from her almost failure, to the attempted admission with mutual pleasures as the reward, and triple penetration. TP - a new category. Fun, hot read; one to share with a friend- male or female.

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years ago
double the fun

I liked this one. Just the right amount of light games and hot eroticism to make a great read.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Mmmm...

I loved the build up of the bet, his reluctance, her devious designs and willingness to pitch the whole thing if he couldn't get into it. And then the main event. Wow. This was a wonderful story.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Clean up.

What a well written and hot story. A sequel would be grand for this one. He should explore by giving her bum a thorough licking, sucking and tongue fucking until she squeals in orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
was loving it, then...

you blew it. Sticking in that bit about her losing the wager and lying about it so she could anally violate her boyfriend by deceptively taking advantage of his sense of fairness was unnecessary and contributed nothing positive to the story, in my opinion. It brought this story from a five to a one. I would've enjoyed her fessing up, and him being understanding, even letting her use the toy on him because he appreciated her dedication to maintaining honesty in their relationship. Anal rape, on the other hand, sickens me. And by deliberately deceiving him in order to guilt him into granting consent ("let's just forget about it" is not sufficient to eliminate the element of coercion via guilt, just as it wouldn't be in a date rape scenario), Natalie raped Gene. I've no doubt many will find this position to be without merit; nonetheless it is a position which aligns with current legal precedent regarding rape in several states, and multiple nations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Innocent love

I love the way you made each of their "first times" so gentle and trusting. Yes, she did lie about winning, by 30 seconds, but their relationship of trusting each with being filmed established that she knew him and didn't cross any unforgivable lines; ESPECIALLY since she gave up the ghost herself, so to be speak!

But this is a fantasy fib in a fantasy relationship!

The truth is the HARM someone else CAN Do and how that HARM can rob you of future experiences, even when done with someone you trust enough to film you swallowing cum from a blowjob!!!!

Thank you for showing the levels of trust each one continued to earn by checking in with their partner about pain, need for lube, thrusting depth/pace! Besides the A+ erotica, this is an A+ Manual in how to be a caring Lover and not let your own curiosity damage someone else's sexual experience, and even trust in attempting future experimentations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm fully consenting with Anonymous' comment "was loving it, then...". This was about a lying, deceitful, emotionally manipulative and abusive rapist. I have left several comments regarding stories with a man being the perpetrator. Since I detest bigotry and double standards I take the freedom to call out the female lead in this story just as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ Anonymous "Innocent love". While there are no hints to the guy betraying the woman's trust, it's glaringly obvious that his trust in her is misplaced.

Generally, it's more than a little annoying that part of the self-proclaimed liberals demand of the average, heyerosexual biological men and women, who identify themselves as such, to respect the identities of minorities and the validaty of every whim and demand of those minorities. Okay. On the other hand those same liberals try to put a corset on any action a heterosexual male might undertake to entice a woman. I was always a shy person. Today I'm again afraid to take in the beauty of a female because I'm led to believe it would make her uncomfortable and we can't have that.

Still I'm told I should try out things I'm not comfortable with, because I might like them. So what? People tell me sex is a hundred times more intense under the influence of coke. It's my decision, which I demand to be respected, that I still don't ever try it. I do might like the physical sensation when I, myself, privately and occasionally have mildly experiment with anal stimulation. Still, I don't want anybody else to play there. I'm old enough to know myself better than anybody else does. I demand undisputed acceptance of who I am the same way it's demanded from me by others.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thought of a short addition ~ The following evening Gene was sitting on the couch nursing his beer when Natalie came waltzing in still high from the previous night's adventure in bed. Even though she had lied and tricked Gene into being anally penetrated, and hadn't told him she actually had two mini orgasms as she pushed the new toy into his virgin ass, she felt it had all been worthwhile. As she hung up her coat and put her things down and approached him to get a kiss, she froze as she looked at the cold angry scowl on his face. Standing about three feet in front of him she was almost afraid to get any closer to him. What's the matter, baby? She asked him. Gene took a moment, staring directly into her eyes with the cold glare still etched on his face. Finally after about 45 seconds he slowly began; Kevin called me this afternoon. Do you have any idea what he might have told me? Natalie continued to stand rooted in front of the couch. Quietly she just shook her head side to side. Kevin said he happened to be across the street from the gas station when he saw you come walking down the street, turn into the station, buy a gas can, walk out to the pump, fill the gas can and walk away from the station. By the time he was able to get across the three lanes of traffic and get close to you he saw you pouring the gas into your car. Then to make sure you were ok he followed you back to the station and watched you fill up your tank. Watching you drive away safely, although he noticed you left the can at the pump, he turned and headed home. Natalie was flushed and wringing her hands together as she swayed back and forth from one foot to the other. She stood there waiting for Gene to explode in her face. You lied and cheated in order to fuck my ass even though you knew how traumatic it was going to be for me. You knew I would honor the bet even though I was almost going to be physically sick thinking about you sticking something up my ass. The emotional anxiety and the physical pain you knew you were inflicting on me didn't matter or bother you one bit as long as you got to watch me suffer in front of you. Your almost giddy demeanor now looks as an even greater betrayal. At that Gene stood up and walked around Natalie as he dropped his beer bottle in the kitchen. Looking back at her he paused, and then in a very monotone voice he abruptly said, I'll be gone for a while. I don't know that I can really believe you anymore right now and I do know I don't have the same level of trust in you. Walking out the door the last thing Gene heard was a strangled sob from Natalie as she collapsed to the floor in a flood of tears.

roveroneroverone2 months ago

Think he needs to quit his moaning, and man up...what's good for the goose...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4247 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...