All Comments on 'Finding Euphoria'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

id love to hear all about the summer chapter 2 please

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Wow, is it hot in here?

It must have been a very hot summer, indeed. There must be a sequel to this out there somewhere.

Good story. Good luck in the competition. (I made a typo and typed in "lick" instead of "luck" before I corrected it. Perhaps it was just a Freudian slip, and maybe I should have left it alone.)

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
Loved it.

I feel exhausted after reading your story, it was so very, very good. Thank you.

QuaintgirlQuaintgirlover 11 years ago
Sequel

There are definitely chapters to this story! Can't wait to read more.

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 11 years ago
Def more

But gotta say alright sorry keep doin ya miss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another 5 stars 4 this story.

Loved this story J. See my PM. Gave U 5 stars again. Luv DKD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely licking atmosphere

I was hot and wet reading this one today you have me as your slave anytime you ask, xx

EOLoverEOLoverover 11 years ago
please write more!

I love your stories and if you can keep going I know I can get a few more great orgasms. And if a real person inspired this send them my way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderfu, erotic, joyful story that kept me cumming for hours! Can't wait for your next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

that was hot we need more like that one ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so wet

im so wet right... omg

ms_fanny_hillms_fanny_hillover 11 years ago
Tantalizing!

Now I'm so wet with a pulse between my legs after reading...but I start reading again! I luv u *french kisses*

I wanna be like Katherine....*moans erotically*

richy231150richy231150over 10 years ago
An old favourite

When i want to get off i go back to this story. Always works !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cumming

this author always make me cum in my wet cunt....her stories are HOT and makes me cum so very fucking hard, making my juices taste so good

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Another great story.

I love this type of story. Much love not makeing the pet feel bad about her self and not made to crawl or only setting on the flood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I CAME, I WILL CUMM, I LOVED TO CUMM

YOUR story was Cummings hot. I am so hot and wet horny and an older woman who masturbates more than five times a day. HELP ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cum

I've got my biggest dildo In my cunt as I type this. I cum at least 7 times a day when I read this story. I want to be your pet and have you fuck me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

write more stories like this, they are so hot and one of my greatest desires is to have an older woman seduce me...

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
such a hot story

I love reading your style of writing, it gets me so hot.. any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Love this story, it got me so wet and horny, I just had to cum. Please, please we need a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, Seductress!

I have to admit that until I started reading your erotic lesbian stories about two months ago, the idea of a mistress had never crossed my mind. However, I have been quite intrigued with the idea, as I see myself in the more submissive characters. I like the idea of the seductress. Yeah, I kind of have a thing about wanting to be completely and totally seduced by a beautiful woman! It's just my naughty fantasy! Yeah. I have a little kink in me!

The characters like the older seductress woman in this tale, and Carolyn (who was the mature woman who used Maslow's heiarchy of needs to seduce the movie star) fascinate me. I feel like they throw me off balance, because they are so sexy and sensual; but the relationship is not one of equality by any stretch of the imagination. The Seductress and the Mistress are in control, and they seem to think in terms of "hunting" their "prey". I come from a family of hunters, and I know what happens to the deer! They entice the deer with corn and other yummy food, but it's a ruse! The deer thinks they are getting a meal, but in reality they become the meal! The deer becomes a Bambi burger! I don't know if I want to be the "prey"! That freaks me out a little, eventhough I still feel drawn and lured to the seductress. When I read this story, I feel like I am the younger woman. I can almost feel the seductress' hot breath on my neck. I can imagine being ordered to undress, and the desire and the discomfort of doing this in front of this much more mature and voluptuous woman.

I am actually trying to give a compliment to the author. Silkstockingslover is the Seductress drawing me into her story, and I feel like the kid and I want and I am not sure if this is something I really want. The idea of seduction entices me, while the idea of domination frightens me. I feel like a wave being pushed against the shore, and then pulled back by the powerful undertoe. I feel completely off balance when I read these stories, but I like it! This may sound like a backasswards compliment, but it is a compliment to the writing skill of silkstockingslover! Brava!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
it was alright

I thought this was a good story, I did not like her calling the other girl her pet, but other than that it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please?

Loved it, particularly the Mommy/pet angle

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Stories are good, characters are clones though.

The setup, the story and the sex in the authors stories are good, but if you read more than one or two you soon realist a problem with the d/s and the characters.

The characters are clones, certainly in speech and in action during any d/s part. Certainly every sub is weak-willed and naive, and every dom uses the same speech, overall bland dominate behaviors and BDSM practices. There is no variety. It's like painting with one colour when it comes to the characters story to story. This is either because it matches the authors d/s likes, or her lack of interest in any other type of dominance. That's a bad habit as a writer, even if writing what you know/like is a good starting point.

It is a shame honestly, as overall I do love the stories coming from an author that is one of the best writers of this genre on the site. But this one issue would stop me being able to love more than a few before being bored with the similarities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sterling

Love all of Jasmine's stories but especially the one including young small titties and guys sucking off cocks. I am male and was popular in high school because I loved to eat cunt that other guys refused to do. Certainly wasn't my 6 inch cock.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966almost 5 years ago
Sooo ...

.... damn hot!!!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Not the greatest writing style or character development, but good enough to make a hot hot story. Nice

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

446. Sorry. I had trouble getting into this one , and then it was over. Off to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never really got into this one.

Can’t tell why though.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50213 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...