All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 01'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brill

Wonderful

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 11 years ago
Diabolical and hot

Utterly diabolical and hot and arousing. Thank you for submitting this. Looking forward to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly unique

Now the title makes sense. I can't wait to see how well he succeeeds, and which one, if any, will catch hs fancy.

garybluegaryblueover 10 years ago
Huh?

You wrote, "Sharon was nodding. 'You have become much more arrogant little brother. Do you really think you are such a sexual tyro that you can inspire this sort of lust in them?'"

You might want to look up the meaning of "tyro".

That said, you've got a good yarn going here. I'm giving it ✰✰✰✰✰

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author: Re HUH?

Garyblue, you are right. I meant 'expert'. Rats. I will do better. Thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the stars. -C

snathsnathover 10 years ago
Rui Lopez opening!

Rui Lopez opening! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great things coming

You have become a new favorite author. I cannot wait for this investment scheme to play out.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
I realized...

...it is fantasy and the premise is farfetched, but there's good detail and it's not rushed. Good histories and intriguing idea. On all that, 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story Premise

Hope he gets to fuck his own sister and/or meets someone from the MILF list stories like both Sonny Duncan and Alyssa Honeywell.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I do like a good challenge, especially if it involves having sex with 20 beautiful women. Great beginning, well thought out and written, interesting characters and intrigue and of course, as shown by Ingrid, lots of sex. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WARNING

Later in the story, the premise will change completely. Many more women and extra characters will be introduced who have nothing to do with the main plot, making it difficult for the main character to remember what he's doing. Worst of all, there is no ending. Some good chapters, some excellent scenes, but basically headed for disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous