All Comments on 'Vacation Voyeur'

by randibyrnes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BluegrayBluegrayover 11 years ago
cool concept

Great story, really liked the concept of her being upset and enjoying watching. You delivered it well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Needed more. Not enough sex. She should have jumped on top of girl on desk and did a 69 with her lapping up his cum and making receptionist cum again. She could tell BF that she should have been invited to his little office party but since she wasn't he didn't get to go on trip. Get things moving when you write. This was a bit boring. Keep trying.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Nice

Nice writing style and pacing.Liked the flow of the story and felt like I really got to know your character. I like how you ended this -- it could certainly end as a stand-alone piece and let my imagination take over, or it could easily develop into a series if you wanted to take it there. The sex was intimate and really well described, particularly the line about her orgasm starting as a shock in her clit. Great job. I'm going to read more of your work.

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
Hot story.

The female voyeur who watches people having sex and masturbates is one of my favourite themes. You did an excellent job on this one. I liked the set-up, the execution, and the ending. As a reader I believe that you, the author, finds the voyeur theme sexually arousing. It's apparent from the story. I find that's not the case with all authors. I much prefer erotic stories where I believe the author is genuinely aroused by the idea that is the basis for the story. It makes for a better story and even helps to suspend disbelief when that's necessary.

Well done!

MLabonteMLabonteover 11 years ago
Wonderful job ...

You understand the difference between eroticism and mindless sexuality, and use it very effectively in your writing. Shame people think there needs to be more explicit sex in every story. Obviously, their imaginations fall them.

I could read your story and easily remember my similar encounters.

I like the story. Very nice job ...

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Brian was an idiot

This girl deserves way better -- and this story deserves a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOOD YARN

You're a good writer and a good story teller. Your sense of her feelings and physical reactions paints a picture that tells the story. I liked it.

Gary13Gary13almost 10 years ago
I like your stories!

And you make me wonder where you get your story ideas - either you've had a lot of fortunate experiences or you have an admirable imagination -- or, even better, you're blessed with both!

If it's all based on imagination, you have a fertile one, and I look forward to reading much more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandibyrnes@randibyrnes
106 Followers
Thank you for the comments, hope to submit more often in the coming months. Sorry, I don't send out pictures. Thanks for reading and voting. Randi