All Comments on 'Julie and Danny'

by Texas_Throbber

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Continue, Please!

Throbber, you've done a masterful job of setting up the situation of a man in love with two women; now how are you going to resolve it? I like that you don't dwell on the sibling relationship of Julie and Danny, but make their love and sexuality simply a normal thing - as it should be if two people want each other. And you nicely bring out the fact that a man can be in love with more than one woman at a time, and regard them equally. I hope we won't have to wait very long for the next installment of this story

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Well Done

I really liked that you made these siblings older rather then just turning 18. That it was slow gentle lovemaking and not the hard, fast fucking. No exagerated body measurments. In fact, you made no specific mention of lengths or sizes. It irritates me when writers give their characters huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks. Its unrealistic. The whole story flowed and your care about the story showed in the writing. I enjoyed reading it. Is this the end? or is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so-so

it's nice he found lorna but what about julie? julie needs him just as much as lorna does he can't abandon her. it would be nice if julie got divorced and the three of them lived together haveing sex at will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great job

very well written id love to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

This is a very sensitive and touching story unusually well written and developed. This reader wishes that he also could have a loving relationship with such a sister. Falling in love with Lorna makes this even more a special story. Let's see other stories written with this skill. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are ~~~~~~

You are a very good writer and this is one story that I really enjoyed more than most that I have read and as like a few stated "Flag Pole" and no "Dolly" to spoil the story and make it a bad fiction story.*

Thank you very much ~~ and we do hope you have at least one more {chapter} for this story if for nothing else ~~ we like you.!*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very sweet

I was wanting Danny and Julie to have an extended relationship, where Danny gives Julie everything her husband John doesn't give her.

Since John is away most of the time Julie could be more of a wife to Danny than she is to John.

The only rub would be, if Lorna would buy into the three of them being together and the two women sharing Danny.

A great story and I loved the sweet loving and erotic sex.

Thanks for the read

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Needs another chapter

Good story, but there are a couple of dangling ends. Being back home, Julie will be available vs loving Lorna. There's a whole lot more to this story that needs to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

him falling for lorna kills the incest angle and makes it just a normal erotic couples story. HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIS SISTER NO ONE ELSE.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
should have been two different stories

with two different couples.

the first a love story with the siblings who finally get to be together for their summer, fall and winters.

the second of a couple who meet at a family wedding and fall in love.

this way it is just a mess and cheapens the time shared by julie and danny.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Bad

Not another story where you get another woman between two siblings why not just let the love between brother and sister develop. Can't read anymore now.

vernon71vernon71over 3 years ago

it was going good until the other woman was introduced then it was ruined -was a good sibling love story until then -wont finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep, ruined by the compulsion of the author to turn it into some sort of prelude to a harem story. Pity.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

There was no build up to the brother and sister making love. There was no explanation of how they arrived at a mutual attraction. The brother flew into town; brother and sister go shopping at the mall; back at his hotel room they have sex. Discombobulated and boring. I hated the ending too. 2 stars and that was generous all things considered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incest doesn't share...

I was fine with directly jumping in the sib romance without any backstory whatsoever, but incest doesn't share. That's what broke the camel's back. No votes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous