All Comments on 'Today She Meets Her Real Daddy!'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
yes

i sure as hell liked it.

BlacqfatherBlacqfatherover 11 years ago
YES

OMG I LVED IT. I LOVE THE VISUAL. IT MADE ME HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's a flood

I've never been this wet in my life, I'm defiantly gonna read more of your work with my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He lifted his weight off of her, pushing her gown up. She was wear a white lace bra with matching thong panties.

> cause thats what I would wear to visit my dad, his wife and their three boys, rofl!!

She moaned and his fingers ran over her silky skin. He found her slit and parted her lips. His thumb finding her clit, he rubbed her swollen skin.

> umm... His dick is already in her, those lips are waaaaay parted already, hehehe!

This only made him rub her harder. Lightly flicking her clit with his fingers, he could feel her cum wetting his cock. He lowered himself onto her. His lips found hers and they teased tongues. Parting her lips to let him inside, she nibbled his lower lip. His hands caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples.

>It always sounds so easy when you read it, lol. Not so much when you're trying to hold yourself up with one arm, keep fucking and work her clit with the other hand, heh.

Pretty good story so far though! :). I dont have kids but Im married and fixed. Ive had fantasies though of a daughter (or twins or triplets) showing up to meet the daddy that they never knew... Their mom got pregnant and never told me after our short time together and now that they're grown up they convinced mom to tell them who and they hunted me down. (Let the fun part of the story begin! ;). I had a few short hookups and a few friends with benefits when I was younger, and as far as I know they were all on BC, but you never really know, so the fantasy is there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must be stupid. I find myself unable to count high enough to place a numerical value on the abundant continuity flaws.. 5 stars for d/d plot, -3 for your sloth when building your characters, -1 for the juvenile rush to the rutting ... More sloth on your part, -1 for the implausible ... Uh, everything, -4 for the major continuity flaws, -1 for the Minor continuity flaws. Recommend you either actually have sex with your daughter, a woman half your age or at least have an anonymous hook up to gain some kind of clue as to how those things actually work and then have an adult editor read your work for content. ... Throw this slacker shit in the bin and take a writing class, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous