All Comments on 'John Bows Down to His Mother in Law'

by VeeJ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Do you have any idea how annoying it is to read a story where speech isn't in quotation marks or even punctuated he asked.

Get with it he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a pathetic, sad, excuse for a man.

Loser all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very difficult read

I give you credit for the story line but you really need to use an editor. This was a very difficult read and I only made it through the first few paragraphs.

Good luck.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Needs word

I made it to "just once seen her boobs" and had to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editors reed you storee end fix et four ewe...

an editor wood reel-e hlep mayk yer store-e more gooder & stuff - thimk abowdit serially

BoobworshipBoobworshipover 11 years ago
Good One

Loved the build up to the climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boo

The grammar sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT INCEST!!!

Awful - as per other comments, but THIS IS NOT INCEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Suggestion

Son-in-law and Mother-in-law is certainly not Incest. Suggest that daughter and mother is lesbian incest. Build up part 2 as ménage-de-trois and let MIL teach.

Good Story. Good Sex loved the build up to sex between Son IL and Mo IL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey John

Hope I had a sexy MIL like yours. She is in her early 40's and someday I will have to push my ball into her court

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mother in Law

Sexy young MIL is always fuckable suckable kissable lickable. Loved the fuck. Alas my MIL is 60 plus but trust me she has all the ables.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seduction

It looks like you seduced your MIL and not the opposite. Loved it. Continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hoeley Sheet

Youz ritten succks worst den aney udder stoerey!!!!

bartermanbartermanalmost 7 years ago
got a bit further

than the "only seen her boobs once"but only as far as him giving her a blow job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mil face sitting

Mil pushed her fertile pussy into my mouth as she sat on top of me in her sexy underwear. I loved her black silk French knickers as they hung either side of my face, her black suspenders were holding up her nylons as her legs clamped my face into her vagina. I was trapped underneath all this silky material and engulfed in darkness as she let her black slip drop to cover me completely, although it was difficult to breathe I was in sexual heaven. My cock was so hard it needed urgent attention, then I felt her fingers clamp around the base of my cock and start to gently rub it up and down expertly paying attention to the head. Her pace started to get quicker as she knew I was getting near, then that familiar feeling arrived when my balls tightened and I felt my sperm shoot out all over her hands. She continued wanking it until every drop of cum came out of it, I was still trapped inside her underwear when I felt her take some soft tissue and start to clean up around the head of my cock. As my cock started to get soft she released me form my dark prison and began to clean up her wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I think most of it has been said....

There were words so a story could have been formulated. But it wasn't.

There were capital letters where they shouldn't have been.

I'll not mention the lack of quotation marks. Oops.

Terrible writing. Whoever said this was "excellent" is obviously either very easily pleased or very thick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Awful

Nuff said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous