All Comments on 'Out of Darkness'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Just wow. I'm so grateful for continuing this saga. 'Come with me if you want to live'- that was just too precious- and now whenever I hear Drogo's name i'll think of the Terminator lol. An amazing chapter - and I can't wait for the next :-)

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Yippee!

I'm so glad you're starting a new story in the series. Loved it! Looking forward to more.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 11 years ago
WOO HOO!

Yay you're back! I've been so lost without a new story to follow and as soon as I saw that you'd posted a new story I HAD to read it. I've been a fan from day 1 and as always you haven't disappointed. LOVING this story and hope the next chapter is up soon.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
A New Continuation

What a way to start the morning, a new continuation of Wolf's Pet. This has been such a wonderful story to follow and now you are adding the fourth book. And already we have a hero, Drago. He has rescued the human female and found in her his mate. Now the hard part begins. He must keep them both from Alpha Erobas and his current bitch Serahina and also try and explain that he is a were. And me, I already find myself waiting for the next chapter.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
New Story!

I was so happy to see your new story! I just started reading it and had to start. Where would Drago go with his human mate? Do you think he'd go with the pack who saved the women from Gary? I don't think he knew of the overall plan from Erobos, but I'm sure he knows now that it isn't a good one. Hmmm... I wonder if the woman is related to Orsolya in a way. Oh well, only you will tell in the later chapters. No matter how short it is, I will love it! Please don't stop writing!

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Oh shut it Mr.Anonymous

If you think you are soo much better,then why don't you put a story up,huh? Until you do be quiet and stay away from this story series,if you don't like then DON'T READ IT! Aside from that,nice to see you adding more to the story line,keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lilgirlsix Is Awesome

Hey previous anonymous, at least lilgirlsix uses proper grammar. Not to mention the complex plot and character development and amazing use of imagery present in ALL of her stories. She's one of the best writers on this site - hands down, without question. Let's keep things positive and limit comments to praise or constructive criticism.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago
Ditto

You're both perfectly correct. Not only is Lilgirlsix's work excellent, but a negative comment that offers no reasons is infantile and useless. If you want to point out the story's flaws as you perceive them, well and good. All authors can benefit from such things.

Reviews are for *critiquing*, not for acting out your rage from getting beaten up at recess when you were little. Grow up.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago

Oh, and when it's a cuss, it's spelled "damn," as in 'to condemn to Hell.' :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the previous anonymous commenter is just jealous because he/she can't write a good storyline like lilgirlsix. i can't wait for the next chapter !

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Great

Interesting peek into the past. But why does he want this human woman now? She must be a descendent of Leona's, but how does that help him? More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice but at the beginning was a tad confusing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous