All Comments on 'I Made Two Men Submissive to Me'

by dsmith_fw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story is so hot i wish i was one of the guys :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unrealistic to engage two men simultaniously, unless anal sex involved. Dream on Sister!

At present; unworthy of a female vote! If the writer was a truly femme/domme female 'sisterhood' supporter, he or she would have trained two submissive male converts to remove their bodily [particularly all pubic] hair from each other, before allowing a possibility of sexual satisfaction whatsoever! Two sex-starved males will certainly present a potential oversupply of testosterone-fuelled behaviour. Trained male submissives realise Mutual masturbation is the compulsory prerequisite, to gain enjoyable sex with any dominant female present. They should be made to remove all signs of verility and aggression, by shaving each others genitalia to make erections presentable, to an all-female audience! -Humiliation accomplished, both erections may then be properly assessed for suitability, firstly [after examination] and then by allowing full oral sex demonstrations for the all-female audience, present. If a male writer; please take note of our 'sisterhood' requirements, before trying again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

That has to be the best story ive read in ages,

love the control you showed

love to be one of the guys also

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Thanks, she's so hot. Those are two lucky men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I have read on here. I love the female perspective and her control. Would love to be one of the guys and completely please her.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
What I don't get.

First no one was cuckold. If she had brought in a hung stud bi man in to help train her boys, then I would buy this. The other thing is, two combat vets? Not unless they where bi before she got involved. Just my two cents. Please write again and think about the details before you put the story into print.

OneTwoBiOneTwoBiover 10 years ago
Reverse Cowgirl Ride...

Gotta say, the mental picture of one guy going down on her while the other is fucking her reverse cowgirl is one of my favorite fantasies, and I look forward to the day when I get to fulfill it - which I hope is soon ! - D. Licious

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot. I love sexy women and I love sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really hot story, thanks baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Teach me... show me..tell me. Now swallow

My girlfriend teaches at a junior college. She had a student about 20yo who was always hitting on her. She ended up inviting him over one evening. After dinner and a few drinks she went and put on a skimpy robe. After a little teasing she asked if he wanted to fuck her. He said yes of course, she then told him he would have to suck my cock first. After a lot if debating he agreed. He got on his knees and i stood in front of him, my 8" cock rock hard. He tentatively began ti suck me. She started pushing his head down deeper, making him gag. I grabbed his head and began to fuck his face hard and deep. I finally shot my load straight down his throat and she told him to swallow it all,which he did. After that we watched fox news for about 4 hours and ate marijuana brownies. Then she told him to get the fuck up out our house and expelled him from school. It was the 64th best day i had that year..

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Very hot

This story is very hot and a fantasy I would love to fulfill. I would want to take Josh's place and get to suck the big cock, then eat a creampie and then get to do a sexy woman with a man with a big cock helping. What more could a submissive cocksucker ask for. Thanks for such a sexy story.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your service

Darlene, a 32 year old divorcee, takes on two Gulf war veterans Ryan and Josh boiling over with hormones raging from deprivation of testosterone driven release. The scene is reminiscent of the menage a trois in Y Mama tambien where Luisa , draws Julio and Tenoch into an erotic embrace but is far more intense.

Should Darlene thank the boys for their service or should Ryan and Josh thank her?

acozzyacozzy9 months ago

Very well written and a fantasy of mine, both to be submissive to a woman, but be guided through a bisexual scene. I will read more of your work, thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous