All Comments on 'The Perfect Wife'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
While it was well written

I didn't like it at all. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fairly good writing

wasted on a crappy story.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
As erotic

as a plate of over-boiled cabbage. Poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well this helps

The thousands and thousands of men suck with wives that do the dead fish style of making love. Cheat on them it is ok.

By the sound of it that's what this bitch does to John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

I thought it was good. I hope the story doesn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fairly good writing wasted on a crappy story.

I agree just useless filth. The plot is so dumb I can't beleive that anybody thinks of it as erotic or a turn on or.... whatever.

instead of developping some different sex with the man she sais she loves she does nothing at all. they have nothing at all no communication no real intimacy. so why write 3 pages ?? why did she ever marry ? when he was never any good ??

and the worst of all, every story is a clone same same

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Man You Love?

Hate to see what she would do if she hated her husband. Slut wife. Cucking her husband. I see you write alot of these. Wont read you again. What Love? Cheating on your husband is love? Strange definition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Author's usual theme is a cheating wife.

Story is pathetic. Got to believe a story tells us about the author.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
This statement is a load of shit

Your main character does not know what love is. To her love is obfuscation, disseat and sex with no intimacy. You are a good writer and what you have described here is called meal ticket. Love is hard work and communication, don't see either of these in your writing. What I do see is a common whore. Now reverse the rolls and genders would this be acceptable to you then? Would it be erotic? Furthermore is stroking a dick or fingering a pussy to these concepts your idea of erotic? Cheating does not turn me on in the least. So you might ask why I read LW stories. Simply even cheating stories can be well plotted and written. You have that here, although the main character seems amoral and brain dead. In the real world, her husband will eventually find out. She will tell him is subtle ways if he does not find out in a grosser manner. She will start to demean him. She will become cold and unfeeling or maybe she will go the other route. Become more loving for no reason either way he will find out after all he is a lawyer which means he is intelligent and observant. How stupid can she be to fuck his partner that only makes the likelihood of discovery increase. Just plain stupid. And for all that you get **.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are what

you eat and in your case you are what you write a fucking no mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is not that far out of normal

The odds nationally from many polls suggest that well more than half of you men's wives have had at least one affair, and it is roughly the same for men.

Written from a female point of view, here is a woman who has needs she cannot control, crossed up with her love of a good man. Mixed in there is the fear of discovery, which could be disaster.

Sure, the haters will howl but like I mentioned, it's common. Well written handling of a difficult subject, a "5" from me.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 11 years ago
I bailed when Pierre started saying 'qui'

I assume you meant 'oui' -- from the context, he appeared to be saying 'yes', which is 'oui' in French. 'Qui' means 'who'. Nonsensical.

Besides that, it was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The guy was from Brooklyn trying to speak French.

The guy was from Brooklyn trying to speak French.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Relax, people

The story may be fantasy, but it touches on some real issues. Yes, you can love a man but be dissatisfied sexually. I know, I lived it. Whether or not to cheat is a viable question. I chose not to, but I would never criticize women who do.

FinalStandFinalStandover 11 years ago
Perfect Wife?

How does the title fit? Seriously, did she not both know that her husband was not sexually satisfying before they were married? Did she not realize she had to have long, hard sex no matter what? Why did she marry him? If she loved him why did she do this to him? She knew at the get go she was going to cheat on him and brutalize his heart.

To me the love angle doesn't work.

At the very least the option of a third person in the relationship should have been brought up before the fact, not after the cheating began.

That being said, it was a nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pussy sozzled brain

why doesn't the slut divorce the poor fucker? methinks she needs a hot poker up her cunt or maybe some acid..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
come on guys, you've been here long enough to know

this is typical LynnGKS whore stories. She has never written a story about a faithful wife ever. All her stories are about whores in high heels, with husbands to dumb for their own good. The whores fuck everybody know to man and manage to keep their husbands from finding out. And when they do the come crawling back to the whores like they can't live with out them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Whatever John may say, he'd probably want to listen and watch her getting fucked by someone else.

He may say he doesn't want to hear or watch his wife getting fucked, but as hot as he gets listening to Bob boast over fucking the imaginary Gail, he would get off watching his wife getting well fucked, and hearing her moan and groan begging for more.

A good slut story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No indication that the loving wife ever expressed herself to husband on their sex life, and probably never would. why give him the opportunity to know what the problem is and give him what she gives others? Best thing, catch her with sound and photos, and let her go, with mininal money etc, and do so, because if you love someone you will let them go. He doesn't want her to come back.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 11 years ago
WELL DONE LYNN

Lynn you are a naughty vixen, you just love winding these guys up. They do not realise, and never will, that you are revealing the fantasies of lots of wives, if not all wives. They cannot accept that their wives are human beings with normal desires and fantasies that used to be suppressed and are no longer in the 21st century. Every woman fantasises just as men do. Husbands in their fantasies fuck every attractive woman they see. If they say they have only fantasised about their wives they are fucking liars. How many wives of these sanctimonious bastards know they are here reading your stories and wanking, wishing they were Bob in your story? I wish I had been him Lynn I bet you are an amazing fuck gal but I know you are an author and not the women you write about. The thing that threatens them is that their wives might be thinking about another man during sex. They are so conceited that they cannot believe it or don't want to. Well listen up you shits, your wives fuck other men in their fantasies and some do it for real, Lynn just wirtes about it for you. Come to me Lynn, I would love to fuck you - but l can dream.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
SirDuction

I thik the thing you are missing in your rant, is that yes women fantasize. Should men being threatened by fantasy? No. If their wife crosses the line like this one has should they feel threatened? Again no. So what is the difference? It is simple really, the character in this story is not the "Perfect Wife" she is a dishonest whore. Men should not be threatened by her or anyone like her, they should just move on and find the perfect wife. You generalize too much in your argument. That makes it invalid. Does the author intend to wined up her audience? Maybe as this theme seems to be in many of her works to date. I just would like to see a smart situation which would be more realistic than the stupidity displayed in this story. Only a willfully blind person would not figure out what was going on. And that made the story weak.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
An explanation

1. I do not understand the violance. Why do posters want to pour acid into the pussy of whore wives, to couse serious injury for cheating wives or to wish death of cheating wives. To do good (no violance) revenge for example to hide much fortune from the cheating wives and instead of the 50-50% to reach 65-35% in the divorce, to get the children custody from the cheating wives, to validate the prenuptial agreement (if it has) on the divorce proceedings, but to wish something which costs 20 years prison punishment I think in the modern Western Culture is mistake.

2. I repeat my idea, I am not tired to explain, there are such male buddies who are not good at women or at the love departmen so they must use the service of the prostitutes. The price of the service of prostitutes depends on the competation on the love market. Among the price decreasing compatitors are the sluts, so the slut wives mus be divorced but not to kill, to injure seriously (not to pour acid into their pussy), so to be enough competitors to decrease the price of the official prostitutes. So our less succesful male buddies can get cheaper prostitute service...............and not to do violance is an antiinflation thing in the World Economy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Country Club as Cuckold Center

35 needy cunts, 2 massive & mean dicks, 34 drunk, fat, old wimps! Plus some golf and some tennis!

I found the organization of the story awkward. I also found that there was so little time addressed where Hubby was with Sweetie (except for negative situations where she was frustrated) that her protestations of loving him and not wanting him to find out was unrealistic! Whenever Sweetie described Hubby, it was to point out his failures!

Probably deserves no more than 3*

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Sexual fantasy and fidelity

1. If somebody look at better sexualogy handbooks they tells the sexual fantasy assists the normal sexual activities. However these better sexualogy handbooks tell the readers the sexual fantasy must be personal secret, so they could help the normal sexual activity. The best explanation is the sexual cannibalism. If somebody's sexual fantasy is the sexual cannibalism I think to accomplish this sexual dream is mistake, but some our male buddies may have this sexual dream and they can be good husbands and fathers against this dream. To dream or to accomplish something are two things.

2.The evolution explanation of the faithful marriage is to bring up children in the best circumtances with healthy phisical and mental state. The cheating lifestyle (both spouses) could danger this circumtances. The DNA test is able to say the true paternity, and a bastards could find themselves in wronger circumtances after divorce (in some countries the children support there is not after bastards, if they are below 4 years old). I repeat the 3 main aims of the institutes of the marriage are the nexts I. To brings up children well. II. To mantain secure sexual activity (avoid STDs, bastards, abusives) III. Association against the loneliness. The cheating will danger of the 2 other main aims as well.

3. The modern marriage founds on mutuality and the revenge stories shows well the mutuality is not moral at all. I recommend everybody to read Longhorn__07's excellent Modern Figaro Type Revenge story "Fool Me Once", 20 years prison inocently, where there is moral in this story or FrancisMacomber mesterpiece Modern Figaro Type Revenge story, where the impertinent cheating wife was destroyed totaly and she lost the children custody as well........If a wife/husband cheats beside her/his faithful husband/wife, the faithful wife/husband gets his freedom for every unfair thing (wich is not punished by the legal law system).

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
OK

But pretty sad....for both of them! Is the marriage really worth keeping? John has to know, and she has to know he figured it out, but neither is willing to face the truth and the consequences....so, is the marriage worth all the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unhappy?

Write a story where the spouse who is unhappy lays it out for the other spouse. Can't work it out. Divorce. Skip the cheating and lying and humiliaton and both can be happy. I am not surprised by the story. Most of your stories justify cheating for wmen ( I have yet to find one for husbands - maybe it is only OK if the wife cheats?) Why not try to write a sexy loving wives story where the couple really do love each other and have great passionate, wild, erotic relationship. Cheating stories on this sight are becoming the same with a particular increase in selfish wife stories.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

I read the comments first and then read parts of the story, I agree with most readers who have left a comment, why stay marreid to someone you think you love but deep down you know you don't.

As for Sirducktions comment, I think he would be surprised how many husbands and their faithful wives read these stories together, some will laugh at them, some will get turned on by them and who knows may act out the story. But it is very hard to hide the fact that a husband or a wife is reading sex stories on the internet. Personally my wife knows I write and read stories on this site and other sites, she also reads some stories on here with me and just laughs at other stories.

With this story when we had both finished reading she just shook her head and asked me, "Why didn't the wife in the story tell the husband she wasn't satisfied, from the start they could have worked something out instead of the wife cheating on her husband.Instead she becomes a cuckqueen."

The answer of course is obvious, the writer enjoys cheating wife stories where the wife gets away with cheating and cuckolding the husband without any consequences for the cheating wife, it's what most if not all her stories are about. But as always it is well written and will appeal to certain readers, Sirducktion being one of them.

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 11 years agoAuthor
Lynn Responds

Lynn Responds

Yes SirDuction I like to wind them up and we both enjoy watching them perform.

Okay for some serious stuff. “All the wives she writes about are sluts who cheat on their husbands. She can’t write about a wife who loves her husband” was the theme of several responses. READ A VERY SPECIAL GUY about a woman who loves her husband, does not chest, and their sex is great.

“The husband didn’t know” was another theme. Re-read page three and then ask yourself if the husband knew what was going on. I wrote the story in an ambiguous manner on purpose (sorry about the big word for most of you guys).

Dear Duna: I KNOW the purpose of a marriage is to be faithful to each other and bring up loving children. THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING A PORN SITE YOU PERVERT?

Lynn

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 11 years ago
Show rather than tell - wife loving her husband

The story in brief is that a supposedly very loving wife cannot overcome her need to for "slutty sex" and has to deal with the anguish of wanting to "not hurt" her husband whilst catering for her overwhelming need for sex.

What is missing in the story is any evidence that the wife actually loves her husband as opposed to just believing that she loves her husband (by asserting that to herself privately). In order to make this story more effective, the author should have shown undeniable proof/evidence of behavior of wife that shows she really loves her husband.

One is left with the unsatisfied feeling that the husband appears to be more in "real love" with his wife by letting her have what she "needs" even if it hurts him to the core. Whereas the wife is shown as a heartless slut who will continue to hurt her husband just to keep getting her rocks off without making any effort to mitigate the husband's hurt.

LynnGKS is not a fan of female population. Probably seriously hurt by women in her life.

Love the writing and dialog. FZC

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 11 years ago
Wow

Quite a response you've managed to get there. I liked the story; it was well-written, and characters and dialogue were believable. A lot of LW stories are pretty black and white, and a lot of readers like it that way. I like stories across the spectrum, from BTB to RAAC, and any other letters I might have missed. There is a lot of ambiguity here, about their feelings for each other, for themselves and their future, but that doesn't mean there needs to be a sequel. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Boring is the writer who beats a dead horse....

...but it's nice to know sirduction can distinguish reality from fantasy. Next up, critical thinking?

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 11 years ago
Amazed

I am amazed to see more than thirty comments on a story that has been available for less than one full day. Many of the comments are very passionate. I wonder if you are on their favorites list so that they can read your stories as soon as they come out.

As usual, I enjoyed your well written fantasy.

There were two points where I accepted your storyline, but viewed them as mistakes made by the main character. I secretly hoped for the story to take a different directions. Of course, is she had done things differently, it would be a different story.

First, I wondered why the wife did not try to work with John so that he could increase his duration. There are several behavioral techniques that work, although at five minutes, he was already lasting twice as long as the median male duration. The source where I found median male duration also mentioned that most women needed seven to thirteen minutes (on average) to receive satisfaction which makes the wife's situation very believable. I wonder if the most vehement comments came from men who routinely last less than five minutes.

Second, I hoped that the wife would let Bob walk out after he proved to be a dick in more than a physical sense. For me, strong characters are more interesting than weak characters, and we learn how strong a character is by how and when they say no.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
LOL

She is incapable of being faithful. She is also incapable of discussing intimate parts of their relationship. Didn't read at any time where she tried to let him know she needed him to change things in the bedroom. Her answer was to go find someone who would. You set up a character who is selfish, untrusting and shallow but get pissed when someone questions her ability to be honest, truly love, or faithfulness. LOL. Then you finish with the question about what will she do when Bob becomes more faithful than she has ever been capable like this character wasn't transparent. LMAO. The fact you ended up creating a willing cuckold in the end wasn't surprising it is your choice of topics. Lastly, the way you tried to make her into a sympathetic character (especially as she is dedpising the other whores at the club) was also humorous. Nice light comedy with some examples of socially unacceptable behaviors mixed in. Combined with your indignation of commenters made for a really good chuckle.

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 11 years agoAuthor
Read Page three!

If you guys read page theree you will get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
size queen cunt cheats

Hubby provides so she won't do the respectable thing and leave him. I hope she gets gang raped and murdered. The author too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He knows she's been cheating on him.

The question is: why is she cheating? An orgasm? You can do that yourself. A big dick? Again, you don't need a man for that. So then, why?

Because she wanted to have an affair. She got off on it and when she was mad, she wasn't really mad, she just didn't want Bob discussing her sex life.

She is jealous that Bob was ficking other women and that he was getting married. But let's face it, she was good enough to fuck; but not good enough to marry. Tells me that she is worthless.

So why does she love her husband if she would stab him in the back so readily and often? Why didn't she just divorce him and find someone else? Because if she can do to her husband what she did, then why claim to live him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
talk about being married to the community bike

she needs to disembowel her self then slit her throat over at Bob's place so John can run the whole company and find a woman capable of loving him. Its a wonder all fo them dont have AIDS.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Read It Again

I see nothing that changes my mind. There is no love in this relationship, barely respect. This whole last page is full of insecurity and acknowledgements that he is incapable of satisfying her and willing to accept that as fact without trying. Hers are that she has become a size queen and no longer respects him enough to try and see if they can work this out. It is more a sad tale of lack of respect and communication between a couple. Their relationship is essentially over. Their behavior is hopeless and will simply spread to other aspects of their life together. It will begin by this secret and escalate. They will simply to continue to be afraid of potential conflict or hard discussions. I'll say it once more there is little love and respect here neither of which can be missing from a healthy loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I read the comments first and then read parts of the story.." says JohnDoenut, before

regaling us with his beautiful gorgeous hot (but ever faithful) wife's take on reading the story together.

"With this story when we had both finished reading she just shook her head and asked me, "Why didn't the wife in the story tell the husband she wasn't satisfied, from the start they could have worked something out instead of the wife cheating on her husband.Instead she becomes a cuckqueen."

Yes, that's exactly what she said.

So wait - you didn't read the story or you did? Alone? Or together? You're such a fucking idiot.

As usual, LynnGKS stirs them up. 4*

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
We live in a world of mass electronic communication

where people seem to have lost the ability to actually talk to one another. That is certainly the case with the characters in this story.

I have to say that it doesn't appeal to me because, quite simply, I need to find some degree of empathy with one or more of the characters for it be emotionally engaging and this one - despite the author's writing skills - fails on that point.

I'm perfectly well aware that most females have at least the same - and probably far greater - sexual drives than men and that, in order to maintain a monogamous relationship, they have to be suppressed to some degree. I'm also aware that the freedom obtained by modern birth control methods has shifted the balance of relationships to a considerable degree. I would guess that many women have fantasies about finding a lover who is much better endowed than their partner, and that some actually go in search of such 'pleasures,' but the ones who do are often ultimately disappointed - simply because it is so difficult to gain long term satisfaction from something in which the physical pleasure is undermined the absence of emotional satisfaction.

I'm not being sexist about this. I believe the same is true for both men and women: there are plenty of men who dream about sex goddesses and stunning sexual adventures, but they, too, need the comfort and security of a loving partnership - of being with someone they can trust to share their hopes and dreams with throughout their lives.

Those who don't are, in my opinion, emotionally inadequate or, at the very least, emotionally underdeveloped. That is why stories such as this do not appeal to me, no matter how well written they may be. Like others have said, I'm a regular reader of this site - and so is my wife. Each of us will find stories we like and show them to the other to share the eroticism from time to time - and I don't care if anyone thinks that's perverted because it's something we enjoy - together.

This is not one that either of us enjoyed but I cannot, in all honesty, simply mark it low because of the quality of the writing. Therefore, I have to abstain from 'marking' it at all and just confess to being somewhat disappointed that such a good writer doesn't expend more effort on developing characters that readers who aren't obsessed with physicality can empathise with.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago
To my obsessed friend.

Yes Mr witless wonder. I do have a hot wife that is faithful, and yes we do read some stories together. Is your wife faithful to you? Also you really should stop being obsessed over my comments surely you have something better to do if you enjoy your cuckold stories and get off on them then say so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"BUT I'M NOT A WHORE!"

.... Oh, Yes you are .... and a Slut ... and an Adulterous Wife ... and a cheating Skank ..... and much, much more! But ..... you are NO Lady!!!!

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Sad!

Yes sweetie, you ARE a whore. You're an adulterous skank of the first order, and don't begin to comprehend the meaning of love.

Yes, one can slip up and make a mistake. But to continually have sex with someone outside the bounds of your marriage, and with his supposed "best friend" and business partner no less, is not a mistake. It's planned adultery. It's wrong and it definitely isn't love.

The ultimate show of disrespect is that this is all going on in the husband's own bed, and the bastard fucking her is giving him all the details, albeit under a different name. She and her lover are not only torturing him but disrespecting him as well.

The end of this relationship is certain. She will be caught, she will get kicked to the curb, but the husband is still going to be hurt.

Here's a novel thought. It's called communication. If you're not satisfied by your partner's lovemaking skills, say something about it and perhaps something can be worked out.

This sort of thing is exactly why if, God forbid, I ever become single again, no way in Hell will I ever get into another serious relationship again. There are entirely too many men and women like the lead female character in this story.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
She is far from the perfect wife

in fact, she is not even a good wife. Personnally I hated the wife in this story.. Even though this is supposed to be fiction, I wonder what the motivation for writing this kind of story. It is not erotic. Loving a hausband means being "faithful only unto him". The wife in this story is not a loving wife, but a worthless skanky trollop.

Technically, a well written story, but the content and outcome was far less than enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perverted Garbage

Eyeball, another piece of garbage from a person with a phucked up brain from an abused childhood. Go see a shrink, get some meds and therapy, and grow up. Who are you, some sick perverted junior high kid writing garbage like this????!!!!!!

no wonder our country is sliding down the toilet.

LynnGKSLynnGKSover 11 years agoAuthor
Lynn Responds

Wow! I never figured so many virtuous people read all the stories on a PORN site. I wonder why? Why would virtuous people who abhor adultery read porn?

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Sympathy

I've got sympathy for you, Lynn. I've read a couple of your stories in the past, and I didn't like them, so I don't read them anymore. I like erotic stories, just not your style(not judging your writing abilities-which I think are pretty good). It does fascinate me that so many people read your type of stories, when they know damn well what they will be getting, only to rage and flame and 1-bomb them. I just stay away, and let those with the slut-wife kink have at 'em. The hypocracy is pretty funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LynnGKS

You last comment about virtuous people reading porn is not quite right.What does virtue and reading porn have to do with one another?. A person can be in a commited realationship and enjoy reading erotic stories. One does not necessarily have anything to do with the other. However I believe that the negativity you see in regards to this story is relation to the wifes treatment of her husband.I believe most people are angered by mistreatment of other people whether it be racism,spousal abuse or infidelity.The average person myself included feels no empathy for the wife at all. She has created this abuse and most people find no redeeeming qualities in her behavior. Well written story. Not my cup of tea but well written non the less. I am a bit surprised at your reaction to the comment though What did you expect? I love my husband but I continually cheat on him with his partner, Like I said nothing redeeming in her at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are divorced and single, what was is the reason for this status, did you cuckold someone and they found out, and divorced you, you claim that virtuous people can't read porn? happily married couples can't enjoy reading and watching porn? Really? Somebody must have hurt you really badly for you to think that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it!

Good story. The ambiguity over the extent of John's knowledge (if any) adds to the titillation.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Dont know how to rate it.

I love the writing skills of the author. She can certainly write. However, I dont like the story (and that's putting it very mildly). Dont agree with the wife's character, cheating on her husband in such a manner. Thus i wont rate this story because i cant rate it higher than 1 and yet that would not be fair (perhaps) for a skillful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perverted sick writer

76 stories with high scores but only 4 "H"'s in lesser catagories - why is that?<P>

It's because your real self bleeds through and the talent can't overcome it.<P>

You must demean men thats evident in your helpless sick cuck husbands without a brain. In doing so you demean yourself and continously offend readers - enough to score you lower than your talent demands.<P>

Yet you go on - shooting yourself in the ass because you must - to seek attention even though its the worst kind of attention.<P>

Someday you might get some help and begin to use your talent in a way most appreciate - maybe - but I doubt it. I think you are addicted to the sick cuckold without consequence fetish.<P>

How sad - for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't Have It Both Ways, Author

If you want to write a porn piece involving a cheating wife, OK. Write some good sex scenes that turn you on. That's all that matters for porn. No need to defend your scenario, characters, etc. Maybe some readers will also find your piece arousing, others will not, but that's the way it goes with adultery.

If you're going to try to write erotica, which is different from porn, you need more than just a sexual concept. Here, if you were truly trying to create characters, tell a story, make a reader think about an issue, etc., from the majority of the responses it's clear that you failed. FZC summed it up the problems very well, as have others, so need for me to go into details.

You can't offer something as a story and then, when the comments aren't kind, retreat to "it's only porn." If it's only porn, change the title, delete the third page, and trim some of the rest. If it's meant to be something more, take the negative comments to heart (because in this case, they're dead on).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It sucked - just another wimp & size-queen.

Boring!

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
Sure, virtuous married couples are watching and reading porn together, why not?

But Loving Wives??? The authors point, I think, is that couples who would read LW are looking for something a little less virtuous. I mean, they're hardly going to be getting off on the revenge stories are they? If you're a guy and you're encouraging your wife to explore the LW section - you're probably hoping for a cucking. No, you are a WBC.

And having been encouraged so far, who knows, she may have cucked you already...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absalomride?

So using your twisted logic every couple who reads LWs together wants the hubby to be cucked? WTF kind of logic is that? If you read some of the other commments about virtue I believe virtue and fidelity are not necessarily mutually exclusive. There are couples who can read erotica together and enjoy it and do not want anything to do with cuckoldry or infidelity. Unusual thought process on your part sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 *

This is the very first story of yours I came across. It was published just days ago. I enjoyed reading it.

I think that some readers kind-of misunderstood psychodynamics of of the situation from husband's end: What was Gail to him? Was he giving his wife a carte blanche to find another lover? The story is in first person singular (wife). Her character was underdeveloped, though, left as a sketch, a rough draft, not necessarily a flattering one. Was she a trophy wife of an international lawyer or there was love between them. Was he just the provider of money and social status or he meant more to her than that. However, her sexuality was well depicted & her problem was real. I liked the fact that certain things were left to the reader's imagination.

I understood the story to the effect that, one way or another, there were 3 willing participants in the affair. I liked the fact the story was an erotic one but not too explicit.

If you ever write ch. 2, I will be sure to read it!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Well crafted tale, and sad for all involved.

At least the author made both men lawyers.

ExpDomMExpDomMabout 11 years ago
Good Story

I'm not sure why this story attracted so many of the haters' comments. I thought it was a good story and well written. I found it an interesting account of the sexually mismatched couple who otherwise have a good marriage.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

It get negative comments because the author created a totally disgusting whore of a wife who lets the chump support her while she sluts around like a whore. Lyn does cheating sluts well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re:cantbuymy

Agree with you. Yes she does cheating well. Maybe she had experience with that. Maybe based on some reality. What do you think? One writes what they know best.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Lynn. Here's The Deal

You write about a loving wife who loves her husband but fucks his partner regularly. "I love my husband." You have no idea what that statement means. You lie to him and you cheat on him. You won't cuck him, however. He will never know. You're a cunt. You have no idea about love. You're selfish and self-serving. You are the worst kind of woman there is.

You're a good writer but most of your subject matter stinks.

Just one bitter, betrayed insane man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written

This is a well written story,people shouldnt pay too much attention to the morality of a fictious tale...she writes well and should be commend for it..writing about cheating women is her forte ...and she is good at it..

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars, deserves more

Well written, work of fiction yes, but, lets be real, I am guessing this is from hearsay or first hand accounts. Why? try being in the military, or in this case the husband is away or has to for the sake of employment. Not saying this happens all the time but sadly affairs amongst friends and work partnerships do happen. Sadly I agree, here is a woman that will lie to her husband about her love and devotion yet have sex for her selfish needs with her husbands partner. Top all, the partner is telling her husband about it only by changing the name of the woman. Insulting her husband in in face. How disrespectful and she does nothing to defend her husband. Reading your ending, I get the feeling he already knows, how? they live in a gated community, and there is always God fearing folks there and someone is always watching. anyone in a small neighborhood can vouch for that. I hope there is a next chapter very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars (****)

THERE are a million possible reasons why a person cheats on their spouse. Life can be stranger tha fiction. Take it easy guys. A story will deal with a place and time where trajectories of two or more people intersect.

Children are the main reason for a couple to stay together. For some they will be the reason to cheat , for others to be faithful.

It is simplified to discuss only the size and intercourse duration as the problem. Lynn mentioned them just to illustrate the the sexual incompatibility factor. It can have many forms.

Last but not least, women can love the husband and have an affair in their life.

Lynn, I remain your fan.

Twalter22Twalter22almost 10 years ago
Things are so different as time passes

The progression. no way that would happen to me. She wouldn't. She couldn't. What if. While my ex wife's lover was not my friend I did know him. I would have hated this story 20 years ago but as I get older I realize I was as much to blame as she was. And as my life has changed I find myself excited with this type of story. Would I want relive it no I doubt it. But I would like to find myself so in love that I would care. That's maybe the biggest reason I find the stories a turnon. In those days I cared enough I was emotionally alive not just going through the motions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author is disgusting in evety story!!!

1 star and stop writing you disgusting whore!!!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Very clever story

lots of irony. Positively Shakespearean!

However I've just been reading a discussion blog on Illicit Encounters site about that eternal question of size. Remember that this site is specifically designed for cheating partners and there was a discussion between the women about size. The most telling remarks were from two women each of whom said they didn't like it big because all it did was hurt. I saw no reason given the site to believe they were lying.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
this is exactly what one woman said....

Oh my goodness this brings me back to a former IE. He was literally hung like a donkey, I must say it was a most unpleasant experience for me, all 4 months of it. I could go into a lot more detail but I won't!!!! Every meet ended up with me being very sore, I literally had to sit him down and tell him the reason why I was finishing with him. His reply? I get that a lot from women, don't all women want a man with a massive cock? Err nope, it is not pleasurable in the least. I much prefer a very sex session with an average one. Lord I can't believe I'm writing this lol

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
WOW -- you are one nasty bitch -- and I love it!

if you are half as sexy as your characters, you are world class! 5^ and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story. I gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

Both my wife & i are 60+ now.

Years ago she cheated on me every 2 - 3 years, i.e. when she liked a man.

Each time she begged me to forgive her & take her back. I would take her back & put her "on notice" & she would meet the same guy secretly.

Except for the fact she was a slut, she was a perfect wife.

Good job, perfect household, my children got ftom her more than they deserved...

Dhe just vould not say no to cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did she marry John?

She stated that she always needed a good fuck so if John wasn't big enough for her and lacked stamina, why did she marry him? I just find that the wife was a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah, as someone already asked:

WHY did she marry John if she thought he was too small?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Great story

If the asshole of LIt, dear anony, hates the story it has to be good.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 6 years ago
"I really don't know."

She knows. We know. And he knows. This marriage isn't meeting either of their needs: she needs sexual satisfaction she can't get from him; he needs a woman who loves him. Diane doesn't: her only loving act in the entire tale is to not fuck Bob while John is in town. That's poor.

They've only been married four years; they need to end this and each find someone better suited to their needs before things get ugly. The poor sap really loves her, so it will be harder for him than for her, but it will be better for them both in the long run.

"One who loves, and one who lets herself be loved."

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Divorce John

Let John find a real woman while the cheating wife can look in every bar for a new cock!

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
A good read

I liked it. It wasn't too dark and there remain different possible outcomes. A follow on would be nice (I hope) but it's been a while since this was written and some time since the author's last post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
John Knows

I knew my wife was cheating on me. I was supposed to be 150 miles from home on a week long job, not scheduled to come home until Sunday afternoon. But I sneaked in on a Friday night and caught her dancing nude on the bar in a dingy dive, being groped by almost a dozen different men. She took it in stride when divorce papers were served a couple of weeks later.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love

The protagonist in this story as well as the author do not know the meaning of the word.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Nope

I'm with 26thNC on this one. Terrible story, not worthy of a vote, but just for the hell of it, one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not worth it

She is a WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As with most others...

You have written a nice and thought-provoking story. Thanks for sharing the story and your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

divorce him whore , you really love him anyway, whore divorce him and move on

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks 26thNC, for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My perfect wife Rebecca I found out was not perfect. I was laying in bed waiting for her to come home. Children already in bed. I was pretty sure she was out cheating. When she came in I acted asleep. She stopped and looked in my direction for a few seconds then went into the bathroom and showered. When she got in bed and hugged me I acted like I was just waking up I moved around facing her and said OMG what is that smell? What smell she asked? You smell like you have been with that damn Gerald Jackson. A black guy from where she works that wore the worst stinking colone that I ever smelt. She jumped up and said ok I will shower. I got up to use the restroom. While she was in the shower I checked the clothes hamper. Her panties were soiled I grabbed my phone quickly and took a picture and got back in bed. When she returned she was quiet. I asked do you want to talk or do I just get an appointment with a lawyer? She said I'm sorry and I hope we can work past this. Why I asked? Because I love you and I messed up. No I mean why the Hell was you with that SOB? After we were done with the new deadlines that Chet put on us at the last minute we went out to unwind. Who's are we ? Gerald Bob Samantha and I she answered. So you and Samantha sharing Gerald now? No. Aren't they together anymore that's what caused her divorce correct ? Yes but she and her husband trying to work things out. So you stepped up to take core of Gerald incase Sam and Rick don't stay together? No I was drinking we were all dancing and I messed up it won't happen again please. I will be having a talk with that homewreacking SOB. OMG please he's big guy be carfull. A big guy so I guess I would be able to satisfy you anymore so I will not disappoint you I will sleep on the couch. Please don't we can't work this out if we aren't together. I walked out of the bedroom and slept on the couch. In the morning things were kind of cool. When I was leaving for work she hugged me saying she loved me. I said I love you toand don't you dare tell him I'm going to talk to him and stay away from him except when you have to because of work. I'm so sorry Bret it won't happen again. Yes but you will be tempted because of he's so big and has that bbc and I will feel that I can't give you what you need. Again she said she was drinking and messed up. Believe me you have him beat easily in that aspect plus i love you and only you she said. That evening after eating I told the children I had to go out for a while and for them to mind their mother. I told Becky I was going to talk to Gerald. She gave me a hug a kiss and said be careful. He was at the same place I was drinking a coke with my oldest brother. I told my brother I had a score to settle with Gerald. Be careful he's a big guy. Gerald walked in our direction to get to his group. He stopped and we had a few words and I said don't try to draw a crowd but meet me outside in a few. Of course he acted dominant. Well when we had our talk I ended up with a mark on my cheek and sore stomach and he had 2 red eyes and was limping on it looked like both legs. My last word's to him was stay away from my family especially my wife. One more thing if you mess up the next time it will be worse and I will go to HR. I knew he would be fired because of previous issues. As far as I know she has been faithful every since. It took time but we are still together 15 years later.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Ohhhhhhh, what a poor woman.

The damned skank should have dropped dead years ago. Yeah, she loves her husband alright, his money and attention, but her NEEDS are above everything, of course.

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

the writer has long gone from this site so comments are for readers to peruse only,,,,and so many are negative and rude!! why are you reading this filth if you disapprove so vehemently? lolol,,, i enjoyed this tale..but how is it going to end for wifey? it is obvious at the conclusion that john is aware of her infidelity but will never leave her,,so! she will keep on keeping on and find a new lover!! and good for her! i was never more anamored of my wife than after i had been with my play partner...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no way a man can have a wife and she gets away with having sex with someone else for 2 years quite regularly, Bob is in the 1% range as per statistics so she will have to go through 100 men to find another man with a dick over 7.5 inches. She is a fucking whore no doubt about it and from what i read she does nothing to John that she does to Bob so no wonder John fucks her and get himself off he is doing it for himself not her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing new here, just another arrogant narcissistic female dog running around loose. Really no point to the story, pretty pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Why the hell do these stories that have a so called best friend fucking a mans wife. The bastard is anything but a best friend. The wife is anything besides a loving wife this whole section is loving wives its a laugh. These wives are loving wives they love themselves not the men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous