All Comments on 'Adult Education'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

This is an amazing story, worth all 5 stars I gave it. It leaves one feeling elated, concerned, horny, and sated all at once. WOW!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

The story was well written and the dialog was good, but it seemed just a bit long and got kind of repetitive toward the end. I know they ended up married and I kept waiting for them to admit they were falling in love, but you didn't have them take that step. The only reason for saying that is you took them through the thought process of making that decision, but never had them admit it to each other during the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I am touched by the tenderness and depth of their connection, envious of the limitlessness of their playground, way turned on, especially by the dark aspects of their connection, and grateful to you, AyC, for sharing your immense talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh...

good enough story: 4 stars

talking about kids in a text about the joys of anal sex: BIG, HUGE turnoff

result: 2 stars (and i'm being generous)

andrewm57andrewm57about 11 years ago
Right category?

This is a touching well written story, and it just as easily could be Erotic Couplings, Romance, or even First Time (love). Thank you!

stacky55stacky55about 11 years ago
Good but please . . .

Good story. Good descriptive material and erotica with ethics is mind blowing. One thing - grammar and correct word usage are sort of a bug for me. Please - was this man telling an untruth every time he reclined on the bed with Amy? Cause that is the only meaning of "lied." However, you did pick the right verb "lie" but the past tense is lay. They could also be lying on the bed together. Usage in this case is very confusing for many people because while lie is an intransitive verb, there is also a transitive verb "lay," the past tense of which is laid. For a scholarly and complete explanation, see http://www.grammarmudge.cityslide.com/articles/article/992333/8992.htm. If the use of lie didn't grate on EditorKarl and Dawn, maybe they should check it out also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Favorite. Story. EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

If every couple were lovers and friends in this fashion, the world would be a much better place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I laughed. I cried. I came.

Anal intercourse can be a beautiful thing... another expression of a deeper emotional connection; an experience to be savored, not rushed. Revealing your darker erotic desires is NOT an easy thing to do, especially with a partner whom you truly love, because you afraid of losing them over it. Thank you for taking your subject matter seriously, and expressing yourself completely and honestly. This story took a lot of time and thought and effort to compose, and I thank you for your generous gift to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!

THIS STORY REALLY DREW ME IN AND KEPT ME FASCINATED. IT REMINDED OF A RELATIONSHIP FROM MY PAST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Story!

This only needs a touch of editing to correct a few small grammatical points. I would consider this one of the best stories I have read on Lit and elsewhere, and certainly worth publication. Thanks for sharing the good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gorgeous

I'm new to this site and writing erotic stories. I aspire to write so eloquently. JenKnotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best I've read.

While I have read stories that have titillated me more because they focused a little more on my own fetishes, I've never read an erotic story that was better written.

Thank you.

(Lie, lay, laid aside)

winterreisserwinterreisserover 10 years ago
Exquisite

A truly exquisite story leaving so much to the imagination that the effect on the reader can be 'mind blowing'.

More physical detail would spoil the whole effect to no purpose.

But is there not another strand to this story concerning Jennifer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This. Was. Amazing.

This story was exactly what I needed! I am going to have my husband read this so we can rekindle our sex life. Seriously, your story was awesome. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't want to bullshit you so -

I'll get straight to the point: Rather than demonstrating how witty, beautiful, etc. your characters are, you kept telling me instead. What I mean by that is you kept using words like, "beautiful," "witty," "charming" and "funny" in the narrative as a way to reinforce how the readers should feel about the character interaction. If I can't come to a certain conclusion based on what I've read, you telling me what I should think or how I should feel isn't going to change that.

To paraphrase: Don't tell us we should care, make us care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

To be totally honest with you, this has got to be one of the hottest erotic stories I've ever read. Probably because it speaks in volumes to me and relates allot to many things i've seen and heard. Either way I loved it :) Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice story but waaaaayyyyyyy too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

kik me xianrichards if any girls are interested in being my personal anal pornstar like described in this book. im a horny gentleman and id love to guide some girls through the ropes of anal and inserting objects whole. msg me if youre down or curios about anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writting

Honestly surprised written by a man.You could make a lot of money on Amazon.com.With print on demand.As well as Kindle Version books.Have bought Kindle books.That lacked lot of what you create in your stories.Keep up the great work.Why not get paid to write and arouse ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely amazing! Loved every line, I had a tough time reading more than one page a night though, got me too worked up and horny! Thank you for that. I especially enjoyed the copious amounts of detail and well thought out sequences! I would love to read more of your work!

FelHarperFelHarperabout 10 years ago

I knew it had to be a pretty outstanding story to steal the top spot in your category. The best thing about your story is the way you portray anal sex as a journey towards a deeper connection between partners. That is exactly the way I feel about it, and I speak from experience.

You had some nice character interaction, though the dialogue did feel a little forced in places. The story arc was very well done, and I liked the fact that once the peak had been reached, you let the reader linger for a bit and enjoy the view. Not quite pro material, but if you work on the craft, I think it could be. Thank you for this gift.

Stone_WolfStone_Wolfalmost 10 years ago
well shit..........

what did it make me think about? how much time ya got, bro? this story reminded me of that "one that got away" girl in my life. and it also reminded me that on a deep subconscious level, i kind of hate my current girlfriend for not even coming anywhere near by comparison. The other woman was beautiful, passionate and matched me in every way. She had dark brown eyes that burned into your soul in the most painful way but made you never want to blink................ my current girlfriend however.... well she's beautiful and a great person....... but in no way do we match up. Antonio, if i could i'd kick you in the nads then hug you............................. thanks for the painful feels. asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The best story on all of Literotica

I mean exactly what my title said. I have read an embarrassingly LOT of stories here for many, many years. This one was perfect; well written, funny, and erotic as hell. VERY nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very well written, hot hot hot

You were able to put into words exactly how I feel when having anal sex. So very hot.

blisteringeveblisteringeveover 9 years ago
Wonderful all around

Everything-the characters, the relationship, the growth, the sex. It was all first-rate. A very well written and arousing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grasping the very definition of love

Hi there.

I really enjoyed your short story, it was so dense in detail and so very complex in character development. To me, that is what sexstories are all about; giving birth to a feeling in the reader, and you surely did so. I can see aspects of previous relationships in this story, and that is very dear to me. You also manage to combine the kinky elements with tenderness and affection, that exists between two individuals.

So thanks for the story, I'll be sure to be coming back :)

stewartwenstewartwenover 9 years ago

Excellent story telling. It was amongst the best I have evre read, it had all of the parts a great story should have, thank you so much for sharing this with me.

S

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 9 years ago
Too good to take all at once!

I wanted to get on with the anal, but yet I wanted to make the story last a long time. I finally rationed myself, to two pages a day. You described two people getting onto the same wavelength, at level after level, and it was obvious that they each knew how to do exactly what the other wanted, and needed. Their tender consideration of each other sealed the deal.

We've read so much about making love as opposed to fucking, and that was at the core of this story, although it wasn't mentioned explicitly. You did a very good job of letting the two characters tell the story through their words and actions.

A good story, very, very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, what a great story, I have love every minuet of reading it, thank you.

So informative, if only this was around when I was growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
indeed

Wow! I must say, Wow! I am amazed how good the author has encapsulated the whole ritual. Believable entrance, whole environment neatly grounded, letting go of any obsolete details (like their work for example), an amazing buildup, sheer insight in to the inner feelings of the characters. Colorful, mouth-watering, cock-hardening and puss-wetting depictions of their sexual encounters, lined by unraveled tension "When Is he going to get her ass finally?!" occupied me for those nine pages, wondering with a sly grin, even though I wanted to stop reading, I just fiercely kept going. That was my favorite part though ware not those but how he (Eric), facing the situation and his fears regarded that, took in small chunks his worries and explored them as an opportunity to know something more about himself - this is the example of utmost mature and mindful attitude towards life. More to that I acknowledged that it the novel we have never read word "love" in context of falling for each other blindly even despite marvelous events and chemistry build up around our couple. I take It as an example as how the real relationship should sort of be born from mutual understanding, deep trust, being open and honest, but keeping a healthy sense of humor and mystery. It took a lot of knowledge, experience, self-experience and fines to bungle it altogether. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tenderness

Enjoyed the tenderness he shows Amy as he educates her. Very satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Going to miss my friends.

After the third page I started to enjoy Eric and Amy as friends. Your writing made them familiar and a pleasure to be around. The problem was I didn't want it to end. I ended up making myself only read one page a week. As I said I am going to miss my friends. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best ever

you have a way with words

DavidinKentDavidinKentover 8 years ago
Fantastic Work

Incredible writing. You created two characters both of whom (as another one has commented) became real people, real friends.

LunaseaLunaseaover 8 years ago
I enjoyed they story

yes, the story was long, and I enjoyed that. It took forever to get to the anal....as it should with someone who is not sure about it. I really enjoyed how you can tell the writer actually knows what they are talking about with anal sex, and it's not just some fantasy.

some of the wrong word usage did distract from the over story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice and Slow

Loved the writing style and the pace of the story. Had me hooked from the first page and kept it interesting all the way. Couldn't wait for the anal to happen and the anticipation kept me turning the pages so to speak. Looking forward to my own experience and this is certainly the way to go! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 STARS!!!

i like you r style .. You get 5 stars only because they (whoever they are) won't let me give 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

I'm a woman who reads this and this is the best read I think I've ever had. It was clear from the start where the story would go but you added a great twist to it. It's good to read something that slowly gets to the crescendo.

Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great character development

What a story! I knew where it was going from the title, of course, but the way it kept me on the edge was amazing. I became involved w/the characters. I began to like them, so I began to care about them. Their feelings were well defined and it became clear that they were going to try for a real relationship. I felt every tingle from my own body as they explored their sexuality. Although the back and forth banter of dialogue got a little tedious, the story was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story. Reminded me of my own marriage, and all the things that make us a great team. Will definitely be hunting for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Read

You craft a great story, keeping your audience engaged and feeling ownership.

Keep up this level and you will keep your audience long term

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

wow, I'v read many many stories... and I guess that one was the best I ever read!

a true gem :)

thank you for writing, I'll come back often to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 isn't high enough

This is at least a 7 on a scale of 5. Wow!

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 7 years ago
You can write

You can write, you can do dialogue that's believeble, and you can describe a scene or setting. Enviablytalented - well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic. . I loved every minute of it

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 7 years ago
Great story

Reminds me of my wife when She will losesen up enough to be honest with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

And Long enough to entertain for more than a quick session.

The Characters were well rounded and the interaction was realistic.

If anything was missing it was them going to work and being anxious to get home.

But for this story that was not needed, You mentioned them going to work, that will suffice.

Well Done Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Your stories have a nice gentle touch and, like any decent fantasy, are pretty hornifying. This particular story prompted a sweet session, this afternoon, with my wife of 51 years. Keep the good work coming (and cumming ho ho).

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Realistic Eroticism | Excellent Writing

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The characters are real and well rounded. The scenes are believable and many are very sensual without being crude.

EdgeOfLightEdgeOfLightalmost 7 years ago
Well Done!

Amazing story, told wonderfully well! Characters were believable, style was good, and not a boring moment. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was...

Absolutely fucking soulcrashing good. Keep that shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lovely erotic development

as another person commented very engaging sexuality and character growth..really enjoyed the erotic pacing changes nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

This is a wonderful love story with the added benefit of great sex!

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I don’t read many longer stories, but yours is well paced and maintained my interest all the way through. Well written with believable dialogue. I’ll be looking at more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
locely

<a href="http://www.gandikhaniya.com"> Sex Stories <a/>

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sex story.

Anal sex takes a person to a new level of experience in life.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Art imitating life...

My wife and I have been married for 14 years, and known each other for over 23.

It's weird how much of this story mirrors our lives. We both enjoy anal sex and stimulation routinely and it really is a whole new level of pleasure and intimacy for a commttited couple. If you have someone with whom you can share this, it is truly amazing for both.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I really like how the story unfolds. Every encounter is more erotic than the one before, without being crude or demeaning. I love that the story was in one posting. Nothing is more of a kill than to have to stop and load the rest of the story. Lastly I like how the banter was not insulting or cheesy while feeling real and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excellent

Damn, I wish I could find someone like that ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh wow

What a hot hot story!

I loved every thing about it.

This one is right there with my favorites.

Soul-crushing for sure. ;)

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

seriously great story. any chance of a sequel?

H1r4nH1r4nabout 6 years ago
Surfed 1hr to find this again

Read this about 4yrs back. This story stuck with me so much that I felt so much guilt when I created an account recently. Surfed 1hr to find this again and favourited story, author and rated 5. EPIC

General_OGeneral_Oabout 6 years ago
One of the best

This is one of my all time favorite stories please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding...

...I was sorry to see it end. Surprised to see comments about it being too long. The odd minor grammar snags - usual suspects, the odd "off of", both "lie" homonyms, and "lay". Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Special connection

Although a fictional story, I believe this writer must have extensive experience to relate the trust and strong emotions of love that develope. It is a rare thing to experience and unfortunately many do not get the chance to do so.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I've read this one time and time again anonymously. I so love the web of love, lust and amazing descriptions of sex here. It's a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Would love to find my version Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't stop.

Hope you keep on writing like this. Absolutely brilliant story. What else can I say that hasn't already been said.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

Took me long enough to find it but well worth the read and the wait. I would love to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
u

The very BEST highly detailed and sensitive description of two peoples journey to a lifetime of bliss. Each sex act and the lead up foreplay was so beautifully described that they could and perhaps should, be incorporated into a "manual" for all who want to make such a journey. Both Male and female.

It would become MUST READING for so called sex-ed classes.

It would undoubtedly lead to many more couples embracing those techniques and restraint. And developing true long term commitments

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Details I’ve Read

Amazing detail. I could feel the cock at my spinkter. My pussy my body. I came reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Passionate

Yes it was and I enjoyed every minute. Who cares about the grammar when you are caught up in the erotic text??? As I read it through I felt a bit sad that I cannot move my wife to explore and enjoy anal - a huge wish for me to get into that little pucker and for both of us to enjoy a different direction,, reaching hopefully the ecstasy that Amy did each time, both vag and anal. Hopeful.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfection

5 is the max. Please can I give it 10?

Sex then real love making done to perfection.

best i have ever read to date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My heart races.

The single most sensual, realist story we have ever read. This is a story of passion, love and commitment. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic realism or realistic fantasy?

It reads like an extract of the best parts of the best relationships without a hint of the reality that ruins us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing could it be true?

Probably the best story I’ve read on this site

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Best story ever I loved it please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pleasant to learn

Happy days. Glad Eric's makin the most of my lost oppertunity. Sounds like you pair have something more than special. I'm happy for you both but especially my 'wee rola' cuz I know more than most, u deserve it. Regrettably, upon reading I realize that in committing yourself to man(?) that is me, for all of the 1st half of your life, only served to really appreciate what has now deservedly come your way. So for that I'm very pleased for you, but moreso, truely sorry. It would seem that my best efforts, now compared,. Could only be described as 'piss poor'. 'Fail you' are the only words I can say to describe how I think my efforts to achieve something kinda close to how Eric make u feel. So again I kinda wish ud never have asked me to kiss you for the first time in Enniskillen, 1997. I feel, your took a turn not for the better that day, and so, again, I'm truly sorry. Also, I smiled to learn you got the house conversion and ext project done to the house - your home, and smile for as I key these words. Hopefully those pesky grab lorries coming to the yard at all hours doesn't interfere too much with daily lives. I'd hate to learn that an interruption on my has served to ruin a future piece of sexual word art. Ps. I can confirm, that Eric's description of ally's fine ass is 100% Accurate as far as my memory recalls it. Over n out. G.C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful writing!

GREAT story and characters! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Fake, sorry.

I think it’s funny when a particularly lascivious story gets told people always say how fake the sex is. Drop 9 pages of people gushing loving emotion all over each other and it’s “amazing”. Nothing goes wrong the entire story. This story covers several weeks and there’s no misinterpretations, wrong moves, accidents, or outside influences, not even interruptions. The bad day at the office turns into a Calgon commercial. I get it, they were REALLY lucky. Life still happens regardless of the best intentions. Anyone can be amazing when everything is perfect. Dealing with life is when real love happens and I think you missed that here.

You obviously put a lot of effort into this and everyone is grateful, including me. Keep it up. You’re not going to please everyone so don’t sweat it.

jasperrocks51jasperrocks51over 4 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I greatly prefer sex-filled love stories over just sex, although there is certainly room for both. The exploration of what's possible when lovers connect on a very deep level was very well described. I've had a taste of this kind of soul-level connection and it is both sublime and powerful. The slow build up to the ultimate act was graceful & tender, hot & hard, playful & erotic. Fantastic story, excellent writing, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some timetravel

I felt the urge to write a comment after I re-read the whole story a long time since the first time (must have been a good couple of years). I must say that there are actual parts of my psyche and general attitude towards female partners (and my respect for them) that I learned from your story. I probably had it in me, but you taught me how to treat a woman. Also shown me the blueprint of how I'd like my relationships to look like. I know it sounds a bit over the top, but I am really thankful for this piece of erotic art, it worked wonders in a country like mine, where everythin and anything about sex is taboo.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of best anal stories ever

I am a tough grader...Very few 5s from me. This sets the standard for a perfect 5.?

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutabout 4 years ago
Exceptional.

This was a well written jaunt through this relationship. My only critique involves the ending, because we went from sordid detail to post-dependent reality in a blink.

Editing was good, depiction of anal was based in reality, and nothing seemed out of the realm of possibility. That's a tall order, considering it was also erotically charged, the whole way through!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great read

I've only recently been interested in anal after a bad experience with a past boyfriend but wow, this made me hot and horny. A good amount of character building and a well flowing read, although long there was plenty of action so not boring. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finely crafted!

A very sexy story told exceptionally well. I thought for a minute that the action was heading for a threesome and the plot was going to lose focus. It turned out great. So many authors try to cram every single fantasy into a story and it becomes a huge disjointed mess. Nice to see that trap avoided. Great job.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 4 years ago

This was beautifully written, exquisitely paced and just outright smolderingly, bewitchingly sensual! Thank you for taking the time to create this and thank you for sharing it with the world. As a writer myself, I might have taken some notes ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well played

for a longer piece this held interest and kept the sex at a simmer throughout. Constantly creative verbage, really good spelling and grammer. A 4.9 on mechanicals, 5+ on theme and execution. This is the piecfe I would ask an anal denier to consider

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow...just...wow

This was hot, romantic, and just downright amazing in all the right spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well written and hot, but a little too long for my taste, considering there were only two characters. The endless 'bantering' dialogue got a bit grating for me - but I accept others will disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

coooorny...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it through like page 4 but it just became to repetitive and I had stop reading. You start running out of adjectives at some point. They do it again and again so many times in just a couple pages. Ok already people do something else.

Prolonged_Debut10AProlonged_Debut10Aalmost 3 years ago

This story, besides being extremely long, was very stiff, very predictable, and lame when it came to situations involving intimacy. No one that I've ever come in contact with goes through all these machinations with a woman, or a man to have positive sex. Yes you go after positive sexual situations, but most of it takes place before you get to the bedroom, not afterwards. These two people wait until they are in bed to start talking about sex 90% of the time. That's not normal human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I got off four times while reading it. Reminds me of my own exploration with my boyfriend now husband.

MrBhereMrBherealmost 3 years ago

WOW....never have I read and enjoyed a story more! I don't think I got off 4 times like the person just below me in this comment section but I know a had a woody every time I read your story over the last 3 days...

Thank you for a wonderful read and naughty dreams.

MrB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

totally stoooopid.

ymmvymmvalmost 3 years ago

Long, wonderfully erotic story of two lovers! Even had some really hot anal sex. The tale is a long one, but it was a delight to read and thrilling to fantasize about. Antonio_y_Cleopatra is a master of the erotic art! Thank you, sir or madam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a man who meets women who tell horror stories about anal experiences i wish guys would read this story. The arch is so absolutely true. And the line about anal sex not being like porn is so true. A really great and educational story. This story almost tells my story with a number of women throughout my life and its unique to read one in that way. Really well done and written. Compliments to the author!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
840 Followers
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...