All Comments on 'Fucking Mom in Hong Kong'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Very nice story, I loved it !!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 11 years ago
HMMM

yes i agree nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Preggos, YES!

Love this story and glad she has ended up pregnant by her son!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Really hot and erotic

They will be able to travel the world now and live as husband and wife, especially now that she is pregnant.

A great story and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A nice erotic fantasy

Mom's knocked up and the nice thing about pornographic fiction is that there's no concern that the bouncing baby will suffer any genetic deficiencies.

Nice if the real world worked that way.

Incest would be even more fun than it already is.

This is a real nice love story.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Boo-yah! Awesome story!

A beautiful story. I think you played mom's uneasiness and anxiety with the whole thing beautifully. The son you did a decent job with at first, but he's at loose ends. It's the sexual role reversal that has me knotted.

(I know he's got a sinecure thanks to her connections with city hall but it's not a career for him. It just kills some time and keeps him in pocket money AIUI),

Mom's the older moneybags that makes sonny's earning power irrelevant and

he's stuck being her butler and nanny to their kid. Sure, they'll be jet-setting parents enjoying the pleasures of many nations together, far cooler than anything sonny would have been able to manage by himself for a decade.

IMO that'd be tough for most guys to deal with, but YMMV.

I'm always eager to see how things go between mom and so a decade down the road.

A lot of m/s romances give a precis but not many juicy details about their married life together.

Glad you wrapped this up so satisfactorily and I'm eager to see you do more!

DMJ11DMJ11over 11 years ago
WOW!

This got me off like no other story I've read on here. Holy fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!

VERY HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anal Mile High Club!

Loved the plane scene and him fucking his Mom anal. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
made me horny...

i love asian... fucking mom and asian girl both... yes yes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SEX WITH MOM IN HER BED

HOW I WOULD EVER LIKE TO FUCK MY MOM IN THE SAME BED I WAS MADE IN. GRANDPARENTS NEXT DOOR. MAYBE ALSO DAD FUCKS HER THERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Awesome . Can't say no more .

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
Awesome

hope it don't end here, there must be more and ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Great Story Hope There Is More Soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Describe the speech. It's paints a clearer picture which is what erotica is all about.

For example "You notice I'm eating for two..." she smiled, as her right hand went to her stomach.

Instead of

You notice I'm eating for two.

Yeah.... that's whack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A fine story. It's great when a boy...

fucks his own mother, but it's absolutely terrific when he fucks a baby up his mother's cunt. That's a really nice souvenir of their hot incestuous fuck.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

good story-hot sex-nice characters-nicely written-thanks

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
really liked the difference!

Loved the whole series...it was different and a HIT change! Too bad you have not written recently!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

my son and me had a threesome with my sister and he knocked us both up. we are now living a poly amorous relationship with just the three of us............... and our babies ;)

we love your stories hon and we hope you write more soon.

badmommy71

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Chapter 1 was ok, chapter 2 sucked his mom was a real bitch in that one. Chapter 3 was good but would have bin a lot better with out the swinger shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

Amazed by such a naughty read! Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the swinging killed the love story

5* to 1 just to vote...there is no love here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Prego

it's probably pauls baby...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S DEFINITELY WRONG to say a thing like “how many women in their 40's live with their grown son and have a sexual relationship with him?Probably not many”!If THERE ARE QUITE ENOUGH WOMEN in their 40’s which are living with their grown son(or their grown daughter),THERE IS ALMOST NO WOMAN who has sex with HER OWN SON!So,”probably not many” IT’S SIMPLY A HUGE NONSENSE!THINK A LITTLE before writing SUCH BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's a bit absurd

Gotta tell you mate, it's fucking absurd for him to insist to have sex in his grandparents house. I was honestly hating the character at the time. You displayed him as the bad guy

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 4 years ago
Kind of Kinky

I liked it. As travel addict I would have enjoyed it even more if more of Hong Kong was integrated into the plot. Still this was quality read, author took more chances with setting then most. Carnal scenes on point. Swapping? I guess it is logical extension when mom is a woman of the world.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

I really liked this story, all 3 parts of it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Great story. Didn't like the sex at the family house, I understand some things need to happen in order to build some conflict but the guy looked like a dick at that point. Especially after them being worried about the family working it out. The swinging thing I wasnt a fan of but again I understand why you u did it. Hopefully they'll be monogamous.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Wait

Wait, What? She was on the Pill, what the F happened, the pill fail. Her Son is kind of a dumb ass. His mother kept telling him not to call her Mom when they were having sex or necking, but he still called her Mom. It he wanted her to be his girlfriend, then his wife, why not use her Name, real dumdass. Five stars, and would like to read more about their travels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

magnificent a great erotic story please finish it with a last chapter.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Now THAT was one helluva ending to a great story..I hope you continue more from these 2 and soon to be 3..I'm curious to what the Family will think or feel about it reading how they're a bit on the snooty side of things... Definitely a 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry - started out with a 5 but got turned off with the swinging session - not my delight at all. Anyway, there most probably are many other who enjoy that sorta thing. Good write up and steamy.

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

Started out just right. However, the swinging thing turned me off completely. Could've been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave the story a 5.

Wasn't a big fan of them hooking up with another couple. I would never share my woman with another man. And when that woman is my mother, it goes double. Her pussy belongs to me and only me. The same is true on my side. I belong to her, and I would not be out there looking for pussy. If my mother told me that she is having my baby, I would have been overjoyed. He seemed indifferent. I got my sister pregnant, and when she told me I was elated. I was the happiest man on earth knowing that my beautiful sister was having my baby. We told our mother. I felt that mom would either throw us out or deal with it. After all, the baby was her grandchild. Mom dealt with it as I suspected.

Six months later mom informed both Jo Jo and I that she was pregnant. You see, Jo Jo wanted to keep another man from coming between our happy family so Jo Jo felt that if mom had a lover there would be no need for her to go out and look for a man. She had one under our roof and that was me. Long story short...Jo Jo convince mom the value of her and her son being lovers. Mom thought that Jo Jo's login was sane and made sense. What Jo Jo and I didn't know was that mom could still have babies.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Was a 5 star story until the swinging. That lost you 1 star.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

This is a well written incestuous love story between mother and son. The plot is logical. The sex is exactly what you might find in real life. The relationship has developed to the point where the feelings of shame, guilt, self-loathing, and recrimination have been tamed, if not killed. Mother and son accept, without reservation, the fact that they are friends, lovers, a couple, "husband and wife" to the extent possible, and mother and son. They readily accept the reality, both benefits and limitations, of their personal decision to become "husband and wife".

Finally, this author has a good command of the English language and used gutter slang only whan appropriate to the situation. 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did not need the swinging part , I almost changed to 4 stars , but it was a very good story until then

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous