All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 01'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not straight A in English !

A little proofreading would not have gone amiss, otherwise a promising start & interested in seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2 to look forward to

Must state that I had hard-on from start to finish.

going to releive myself now.

look forward to next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

simply awesome.. been reading your other stories adn they are superb.... release the enxt chapter really soon...

great writer.... ur def one of my favs

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Good premise

You should lighten up the dialogue. Your characters talk like people write, not how people talk. Great content, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best yet.

This is one of the best stories written on this site in a long time. I look forward to your follow up to this one.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 11 years ago
Teacher evaluation forms should be required, this get's an A+

You certainly took time to develop or experience the idea, well done.

I look forward to seeing where you lead date #3 through #20

Your push pull approach works very well in real life.

goaly08goaly08over 11 years ago
wow

wow great story really looking foward to see what happens on th date 3 threw 20. please keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ready for more!

So ready for more - like I need it NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, can not wait for Ch. 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second Paragraph

"I took a quick glans in the mirror" Made it to there and stopped reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

expecting you to be more dominant and use her as your fuck meat just like your other story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

I Really love your work and this story is no exception,can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Off to a good start

I noticed the "glans" too....but kept on reading. You have a good storyline going. May I humbly suggest shorter chapters, so that the interest you have created in most of your readers will remain high.

Thanks Don

michassmichassover 11 years ago
I agree with the commenter who stopped reading at glans

I got a bit further until I found depended instead of dependent. Your use of plurals is also a mess. Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

great story, can't wait for the next chapters to go online; he should ask her on one of the next dates how to give her a proper facial; that would be super hot; so please go on and don't care for the english teachers here on literotica, they can buy a book

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great start

The hot mom is needing a young stud to take care of her sexual needs, since her husband doesn't seem to know how to make her orgasm.

I wonder if she will make Ryan wear a condom when he fucks her.

I hope not.

It would be hot if Ryan knocked her up.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Love this story

She cuckolds her hubby with a young teen stud. My god I am leaking so bad reading this. I am going to read chapter 2 right now.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Ego case and bizarre blackmail.

Tall, blonde "reckless" high school guy with "bright burning" (of course) blue eyes blackmails teacher into insane, career-suicide affair.

And he's more well-endowed than her husband, naturally. And she begins to enjoy it.

Our hero's little webcam prank is called wiretapping. And if he's eighteen, he's in more trouble than she would be.

On the plus side, you did warn us it would be stereotypical.

You are a man of your word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible

Your grammar and spelling was so bad I could not stand to read this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grammar

If you are going to use such poor grammar, do not write about characters who are presumably well educated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear, oh dear.

I have to assume that 'English' isn't your first language.

You must get an editor.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Enjoying your story

Just finished chapter one and looking forward to chapter two. The premise -- blackmailing some one into providing dating practice -- is a little weak, but it reads well and the sex scenes are fun. There are lots of ways you can go with this one and I look forward to following the tale.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Grammar???

I don't give a fuck about syntax, grammar, spelling. If I understand what the writer is telling me, I don't give a fuck about the grammar!! Its really too bad some people worry about such as that, when they are here to read about FUCKING!!!

Carry ON Mister!! Oh & Thanks for the great read so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Not a bad story so far but I'm a bit pissed of with the grammar, but you still deserved the five votes I gave you because of the story line,so now I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters and hoping that the grammar has improved a bit, so with that I'm of to read some more and pulling out my cock and giving it a good wank as I'm rearing as Ryan I hope gets to finally fuck the shit out of Carmen and fill her to overflowing with his cum and gets her pregnant.

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
Nice story

Young lad having sexy play with older woman, hot stuff

Carry on writing in this vain, waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
some errors in the text

But nothing worth downgrading the story for. A solid 5.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Dates Become Spanish Training Class

Yes, he gets a five star and teacher is about to get the 10 inches

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i think the writer is a ugly bastard and a looser in his real life , ask me why. becouse he make ryan perfect he is better then every one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ryan is a mean mistreater, and a traitor to his friends.

To blackmail a teacher-- who is also your best friend's mother-- into having sex with you is very low, and worse than cheating on a test, to my way of thinking. Ryan has committed the crime of blackmail and is working on committing the sin of adultery, but worst of all, he has shown that he cannot be trusted.

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Good Story and Idea

This is a very enticing story, but took a long time to develop. Also, there are so many little distracting errors. Try to get those fixed. But, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story Needs An Editor

When you said I should move on if I expected "flawless grammar", I stuck around anyway. Cause I love proofreading shit! I had a girlfriend that love to leave me notes, I'd proof them and leave them for her to find and learn from. Yeah babe good luck.

Anywho, I'm glad I read this chapter. Man you weren't kidding about the grammar. But you've written a great story, I'm perplexed as to why your grammar sucks.

May I suggest using a grammar checking app. Clean it up before you post it. Make your shit "readable" and fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You Don't Have

Much of an ego problem do you with your "huge", "massive member" do you? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ryan's a asshole blackmailing his best friends mother into having sex, that said I'm looking forward to reading how far this goes

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
What a rat

Been made welcome at their home for years, but was such a nasty piece of work he resorted to blackmail to fuck the hand that fed him, what a rat. I wouldn't want to get involved with him no matter how big his cock was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slow and Steady

I will now read Chapter 2. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carmen is the Rat

She stoled the test from the other teacher. And don't worry Helen your 121 years old. Thats beyond mature, Ryan probably wouldn't fuck you anyway. Unless your somehow still hot. And more importantly fuck the grammar nazis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to see Bad Teacher continue!!!

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgealmost 2 years ago

Great story, although it could certainly get some help with sentence structure and some grammar. Overall a great experience with small, but consistent mistakes in certain parts of the sentences.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/21/2022) Hubby should have realized something was off and turned up the heat for wifey. You snooze you lose. A story as old as marriage. There's a strange rooster loose in the chicken cupe. Five stars.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Lost me at the 10". Was good until then.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If the teacher had not been his best friend's mother.

If he hadn't been perfect in every way (grades, money, dick-size, looks etc.).

If you had more and better dialogue - his "persuasion" shouldn't have worked so easily on an mature, intelligent woman.

...then this would have been a great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the concept of 20 dates, which was somewhat of a new take.

The self-aggrandizing got old in a hurry... dick size (huge, massive, thick...) did a ctrl/f and it was double-digits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous