All Comments on 'Poetic Justice'

by AJWriter1v2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
justice

you should of let him watch till you were done then tell him to take care of him sB8B7elf

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Absolutely fucking fabulous, my two girl friends took each other to sex heaven when they read this, then I was allowed to join in. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh he was heard from again

When his lawyer filed a counter complaint. He got half of everything and forced her to sell the house and split the proceeds. Then he sent pictures of the two women to every person they knew, including family, friends and work place friends. He laughed all the way to the beach, which is where he now lives, enjoying his new job and beach house. I wonder how the sluts are enjoying life now?

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 9 years ago
I don't think so.

Not many men want to advertise that they are such pathetic lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He showed up the next day with a Court order

And she was forced out of the house. HE had his attorney show the Judge a video of the lovers and the Judge agreed that the wife was abusive. While they were forced to sell the house and split their assets, he got to live in the house for several months while she was forced to live in a tiny apt as that was all she could afford. Really poorly thought out story. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

What an ill thought out comment. Story was good. Could have gone with more c detail or maybe seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A true slice of life isn't it?

My biological mother told me she observed this once in real life in Moab, Utah around 1960 when she was about 16 years old. Apparently it happens far more often than actually is reported.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
A 5th grade tale

Of suck and suck. So they have been friends for years and she does not know what her husband looks like. How weird is that! Then the telling of the story is teen level. Better take some writing classes at the local college.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Sometimes I almost think teenagers post their stories here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous