All Comments on 'New Town Ch. 01'

by jpbiguy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bnard620bnard620over 11 years ago
hot

That was so hot

IslanderNoleIslanderNoleover 11 years ago
sexy

Loved the story...very hot.

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 11 years ago
yes continue

That was a really good story. Great flow between events and character developments. Can't wait for more!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
To be continued??

Hell yes I want a happy ending and to know what Keon and he got up to when they got to Keon's place...

deanahiideanahiiover 11 years ago
wanting

now that is what i have been wanting for so long. very hot and was a good read. chapter 2? hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a cracker,

If you are anything like me you are now HOOKED, after my first time I could not get enough 2, 3 somes or more preferably all unloading into me I was a raving slut for cock,m still am given the chance, spit roasting a specialty.

Tell us more.

decadent_jincdecadent_jincover 11 years ago
I wish I made mistakes like this.

I wish I could make a mistake like this right now :)

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Superior, Hot and Inviting

Its a shame drugs were introduced, but I appreciated to honesty, and the good intent to enhance this new adventure. I could accept an invite and would have enjoyed the approach with my first visit tothe San Fran "M Street Resteraunt" several years ago. Everyone we met there welcomed our 4-some group of straight swingers ... With open arms and No Pushing. Tis is a great story line with nice character and situation development. Please Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

lol not sure what the mistake was :) I liked the humor in the beginning as he was so oblivious. I love that Keon was so damn sweet promising nothing wrong would happen to him. as someone who was drugged and not protected, it made me very happy. He definitely has to get with Keon. I think the story needs to be continued. It's too open in the end. Look forward to more! You could open up a number of things. Maybe someone in the bar watching knows him? A relationship with Keon who is a good gye clearly. more fun with jay and alix. great stuff.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
2nd time around

I continue to enjoy and appreciate your fine efforts to tell it like it is. Glad you also continued into to next stages. Bravo!

kingchaos69kingchaos69over 10 years ago
Top notch!

Wonderful story in every way. Keep up the great work and keep writing. You make us care about the characters even while I stroke myself to ecstasy and wish I was in his shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was hooked too,i had not tried any drugs but at a dance party, I was told have 2 of these vitamins, you will go all night. My first guy, yes my first, happened that night, I got so horny, I wasn't my self, a guy I knew told me there was a some action in the alley, to go outside with him, i walked past 2 guys, out to the alley and there was a girl blowing a guy, my friend said want some of that, for sure, we walked over and he undid his slacks, me too and I waited but my friend said I cant wait and he knelt and took my cock in his mouth, it felt out of this world, I was so hard. He stopped, no don't, stood up and his slacks fell to the ground, he reached back and held my cock and me back to the wall, backed onto me,i felt my cock in a warm tight place and I did what came naturally, began to fuck, as I did so I felt hands on me, I looked over, the girl was being fucked, I felt a finger at my hole, rubbing, rubbing, slowly entering, fuck I shot my cumm, my friend groaning, held him onto my cock, not wanting to let him go. I saw another guy at his head, his cock in his mouth, augh, even though I had cumm I was still hard. I kept fucking, my hole was now being fingered, I leaned a bit forward, more fingers, I heard, hes up for it, I felt my hips being gripped and a really slippery hardness probing at my hole. I stopped fucking, he moved away as my hips were held and I was entered, in one long push, I felt the pain, held deep in me, then moved back, my virgin hole now being fucked, a mouth on my cock, wow, I came again, the guy in my arse fucking me faster, I bent right over for him as I felt him pulse and I pushed back as his warmth coated my insides. I felt him move out, I heard told you it was good stuff, look at him, I got to fuck him and I leaned over and remember saying yes, do it as a second cock entered me, again I pushed back, I heard he loves it and so tight as again I felt the pulse and more warmth in me. I don't remember going home but to this day, 23 years later, I like to both fuck guys and be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nicely told!

Excellent story. You really put the reader into the middle of the action. Bravo!

sfkinkstersfkinksteralmost 9 years ago
Best ever

This is a huge fantasy of mine. Such a hot story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I keep coming back to this story when I’m in the mood for some really great masturbation. So hot and well written! The dancing part with both guys touching and grinding, mmm always gets me rock hard.

Sk8erboi89Sk8erboi89about 4 years ago
Hot!

Love this story, one of my all time favorites on here, I always come back to it when I really need to get off. The part with them on the dance floor groping each other is soooo good!

xcavixcaviabout 4 years ago

Wow! Amazing story. I want to read more like these.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Foursome

I'm not into drugs, but the sex really got me hard! The only time that I have had group sex was a foursome and bareback also. I got to suck cock while the second guy sucked me and the third guy fucked my ass. They stayed at my house all night and I got to take all of their loads up my ass at least one time each. The one thing that we didn't do, that I wish we had, was a sandwich. I'm a Bottom, but I would at least like to try getting fucked while I have my cock in another guy's ass. They were all Tops so I didn't get to try that. Maybe I'll have to try a gang bang again some day.

rmac1rmac13 months ago

That was a really Hot story. I love that this was a first time with other men. I actually am looking forward to having another date with a sexy man and really enjoy his company. I remember my first time with a guy and it was nerve racking as well as exciting.

Looking forward to part 2 of this sexy series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous