All Comments on 'Incest Daughters Ch. 01'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Wow.. Hot.. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh fucking sucking wonderful, just the type of super hot cunt that I just love to get into. more and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wet Little Cunnie

Mmmmmmmmm.....where can I find a Daddy like that? He got my Little Cunnie soaking wet.

Please write chapter 2.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

Oh hell, the last 2 sentences were enough of a teaser for the coming chapter, lol. I sure as hell hope you've already sent it to editor and that its at least a couple pages long., She one hot lil minx and that can lead to a long orgy lol.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
hot

we need a second chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ok this made me feel really dirty.... it was great though! I know if I ever talk to my father like that he'll slap me lol

suckmycockmeatsuckmycockmeatover 11 years ago
HOT DAUGHTER PUSSY !

I... LOVE a young daughter that's a nasty talking, cock LOVING ..... SLUT ! This girl is FANTASTIC and I only WISH that I had been lucky enough to have a SLUT Daughter to use, share, fuck ! SADLY my incest did not include a hot daughter. Not that I didn't enjoy all of it, I just wish I had a cock loving slut daughter that's all/ I also hope to read chapter 2 soon ! and anyone, especially girls into incest feel free to contact me and share some real life experiences.

Steve....

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh fuck yes!

Loved it, hope you are working on Chapter 2. Cant wait to hear more of her adventures with Daddy and others, including women. My pussy is throbbing! I need to find a hard hung Daddy to fuck my pussy now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

""

It was almost a contest and whenever she went out with friends, she never spent any of her own money. If that made her a spoiled brat, fine.

""

Spoiled brat? Nooo, it made her a whore, lol.

""

Although she was now officially her daddy's whore, she wasn't his property and she was sure he knew that. She intended to find others to share her bed when he wasn't available. Pepper had a needy little pussy and she wanted it to remain filled as often as possible.

""

...not to be draggy on the fun story, but doesnt she strike you as someone who will likely be disease ridden by the time she hits twenty five? Lol! Daddy should lock a chastity belt on that pussy if he wants to keep his dick clean, hehehe.

""

Pat owned an apartment that he had been leasing for a while and the tenants were moving at the end of the school year. Pepper could have the apartment for herself and use it to entertain anyone she chose without her mother ever finding out.

""

Ummmm, she is eighteen, why doesnt she just move away from mommy? Lol. Its kind of confusing, is the apartment they are in now dad's 'extra' apartment to get away from the wife or do they do things together but live separate?

Next chapter should be interesting! What fun, cute things did daddys little girl bring home to play with? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
daddys baby

I found out mom wasn't coming across for daddy so I gave him my virgin pussy on my 16th birthday, a while later we left mom to set up house together in a small village. we have a four years old daughter, she doesn't have a dummy to pacifier her, she sucks on her daddies cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good short story. Just a little to short to jerk off to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous